Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit 23:21 - Jan 20 with 3771 viewsZedRodgers

Ian Marshall.

Closely followed by James Scowcroft

No, not at the moment

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 23:23 - Jan 20 with 3473 viewsCoastalblue

Does anybody else read those in their head in a squeaky scouse accent?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 23:31 - Jan 20 with 3442 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

'misguided'= Remoaner speak for 'he doesn't agree with your views on the EU'. bore off mate, Do you realise how arrogant, condescending you sound saying such things?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 23:35 - Jan 20 with 3426 viewsZedRodgers

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 23:31 - Jan 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

'misguided'= Remoaner speak for 'he doesn't agree with your views on the EU'. bore off mate, Do you realise how arrogant, condescending you sound saying such things?

Feel free to explain how any of the things quoted there makes any sense whatsoever

No, not at the moment

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:01 - Jan 21 with 3370 viewsSpruceMoose

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:02 - Jan 21 with 3366 viewsSpruceMoose

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 23:31 - Jan 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Do you realise that using the word remoaner makes people hesitant to take you seriously?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:29 - Jan 21 with 3337 viewsshoopdelang

He makes valid points.
You cannot say he’s misguided simply because you do not agree.
Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:34 - Jan 21 with 3330 viewsZedRodgers

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:29 - Jan 21 by shoopdelang

He makes valid points.
You cannot say he’s misguided simply because you do not agree.

Let me know which valid points you’re referring to

No, not at the moment

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 01:01 - Jan 21 with 3296 viewsjeera

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:34 - Jan 21 by ZedRodgers

It's just some vague nonsense. It's the same pattern over and over it seems.

Having a quick nose at his Twitter, he also shares a few Mail headlines, such as "Why holding a door open for a woman could get you sacked for sex harassment".

When you actually read the article that comes from there's a bit more to it than that, like some chap who describes himself as 'touchy, feely' can't understand why colleagues don't want him placing his hands on them every time it takes his fancy.

Bloody EU. You can't even maul the women you work with anymore. Political Correctness gone mad it is.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 01:18 - Jan 21 with 3281 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:02 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

Do you realise that using the word remoaner makes people hesitant to take you seriously?

Remoaner suits the EU fanatics who don't like the referendum result very well.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 1:19]

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:10 - Jan 21 with 3165 viewsBloomBlue

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:34 - Jan 21 by ZedRodgers

They're all valid
Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:14 - Jan 21 with 3153 viewsHerbivore

Do you realise what a tit you sound more or less everytime you post? The only exception being when you're so angry you manage to submit a blank post with your sausage fingers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:17 - Jan 21 with 3146 viewsZedRodgers

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:10 - Jan 21 by BloomBlue

They're all valid

I’ll give you a fiver if you can point me in the direction of one of the valid points and explain why it’s valid.

No, not at the moment

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:25 - Jan 21 with 3127 viewsBloomBlue

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:17 - Jan 21 by ZedRodgers

I’ll give you a fiver if you can point me in the direction of one of the valid points and explain why it’s valid.

Because they're all valid, it's really simple what more do you need?

If someone asked you what does 2+2 equal I'm sure you would answer 4. But if they then asked; could you be more precise? You'll probably say but it's 4, that the answer. Hence my answer "they're all valid" is the correct and precise answer.
Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:44 - Jan 21 with 3090 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:25 - Jan 21 by BloomBlue

If someone asked you what does 2+2 equal I'm sure you would answer 4. But if they then asked; could you be more precise? You'll probably say but it's 4, that the answer. Hence my answer "they're all valid" is the correct and precise answer.

Useless rhetoric.

Poll: Best Football Song

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:53 - Jan 21 with 3061 viewsHerbivore

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:44 - Jan 21 by RoyKeanesDog

Useless rhetoric.

He's another troll, basically jjblue84 with marginally better grammar.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 08:44 - Jan 21 with 2973 viewsDarth_Koont

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:53 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

He's another troll, basically jjblue84 with marginally better grammar.

I think Bloomers believes it. Problem is that it's just a belief and like any religious belief he's trapped into saying things like "God exists because he does".

Pronouns: He/Him

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 08:47 - Jan 21 with 2969 viewsZedRodgers

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 07:25 - Jan 21 by BloomBlue

That would make some sort of sense if Ian Marshall was tweeting maths equations.

But he isn't. He's suggesting Brexit could have been avoided if Cameron was tougher on immigration and that at least there'll be less foreign players after we've left.

You can't explain why these are valid points because they aren't.

Tweet one: The majority of the UK didn't vote to leave. Only 37% of the electorate did - Roughly 26% of the population. I have no idea what he means by "politicians are trying to make an agenda out of the situation." Feel free to enlighten me here.

Tweet two: The EU didn't set out the unattainable red lines. They also didn't start the negotiations in the confrontational and contentious way that Theresa May did.

Tweet three: Suggesting Brexit could have been avoided by Cameron being tougher on immigration is insane. The real Eurosceptics in Parliament and beyond want to leave for purely financial reasons, but are happy to use the immigration rhetoric to help their cause.

Tweet four: It seems strange that Brexiteers would get so upset about a £6 fee to be paid every 3 years by UK residents to enter the EU, considering this is exactly the kind of thing they should have expected to happen. But if it wants to make a point about how EU residents should pay a similar fee then that's up to him. This one is more inane than invalid.

Tweet five: The FA have stated that they would be looking to reduce the number of non-homegrown players in a match-day squad from 17 to 13, regardless of what happens with Brexit. They could have done this anyway and they've made it clear they will be doing it whether we leave or remain. Another thing you we can add to the list of things Brexiteers say we can do after Brexit which could have happened all along.

No, not at the moment

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 08:57 - Jan 21 with 2930 viewsMattinLondon

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 00:02 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

So you’re saying that without Brexit people would take that snowflake seriously? Always thought he was in it for the comedy
Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 09:00 - Jan 21 with 2923 viewsSwansea_Blue

No they're not.

Take the 'how much will it cost..' one, to which people have relied along the lines of 'I reckon it's be nothing, blah, blah, blah'

It's £65. Unless the've meet a few other criteria, such as already having Indefinite Leave to Remain status, which would have cost over £2k.

His tweets are ignorant bollox. As others have said, it's just more of the empty rhetoric that been shoved down people's throats by the likes of the Express, Sun and Mail.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 09:37 - Jan 21 with 2857 viewschicoazul

Working class Scouser supports Brexit. Moon lands on man.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 11:32 - Jan 21 with 2769 viewspickles110564

What about Gary's view, he is misguided too, so PRO EU without having a clue.
Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 12:28 - Jan 21 with 2731 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 11:32 - Jan 21 by pickles110564

What about Gary's view, he is misguided too, so PRO EU without having a clue.

More useless rhetoric I'm afraid.

Anything else you need me to clear up?

Poll: Best Football Song

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 12:57 - Jan 21 with 2687 viewsSeablu

Cretin & keyboard reunited then jonno?

Keep it going, you're comedy gold.
Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 13:09 - Jan 21 with 2664 viewsMalcolmBlue

I like the immigration part...when your country has an imbalance between available jobs and people who want to work then of course they have to look outside of the UK to fill those roles.

Immigration will go down but it's not because we'll have left the EU. It'll be a knock on effect from having a weaker economy with less available jobs...coupled with the fact that people don't see the UK as a welcoming place any more.

Also I don't know how anyone can seriously have a go at EU migrants (who on average are actually net contributors to the UK) nor can I understand how anyone has a pop at EU immigration figures after it was made abundantly clear that the immigration we could control (i.e. from Non EU Member States) was actually higher than EU immigration.

Bizarre and completely misguided.

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Former players with the most misguided views on Brexit on 19:07 - Jan 22 with 2515 viewsSeablu

People hesitate before deciding to take him seriously?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024