Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are 18:00 - Jan 22 with 3446 viewstextbackup

About the beer situation.

About the whole derby experience for both teams. They were actually suggesting the fans ‘come together’ to make a stand against this.

However it won’t really matter after this game for a while so probably pointless getting too upset by it all.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:04 - Jan 22 with 3407 viewsITFC_Forever

They’ve not got a beer ban, only us.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:06 - Jan 22 with 3385 viewsSitfcB

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:04 - Jan 22 by ITFC_Forever

No but one of their main pubs isn’t allowed to open before the game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:19 - Jan 22 with 3313 viewsArnieM

I agree BOTH sets of fans should come together to get the Derby game revert to s good old Saturday afternoon. Try it for one season home / away and if fans behave let it remain do.

Come on #AnglianDerby#saturdaygames

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:21 - Jan 22 with 3290 viewsSpruceMoose

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:19 - Jan 22 by ArnieM

I agree BOTH sets of fans should come together to get the Derby game revert to s good old Saturday afternoon. Try it for one season home / away and if fans behave let it remain do.

Come on #AnglianDerby#saturdaygames

It'll be a while before we play them again anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:21 - Jan 22 with 3295 viewsitfcjoe

Fans need to come together on this, the only way we will be listened to

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 19:22 - Jan 22 with 3080 viewstextbackup

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:04 - Jan 22 by ITFC_Forever

That wasn’t what I was getting at. As football fans they feel for us getting tough treatmwnt

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 19:25 - Jan 22 with 3063 viewsReuser_is_God

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:21 - Jan 22 by itfcjoe

Fans need to come together on this, the only way we will be listened to

Have supporters clubs from either club said/done anything? I’ve heard nothing from ours.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 19:26 - Jan 22 with 3061 viewsReuser_is_God

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:06 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

That is probably one of the most stupid things I’ve seen.

The year we walked past it with no police it wasn’t a flash point whatsoever.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Our supporters club would do..... on 19:29 - Jan 22 with 3044 viewsBloots

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 19:25 - Jan 22 by Reuser_is_God

Have supporters clubs from either club said/done anything? I’ve heard nothing from ours.

....absolutely nothing to upset anyone.

Other than us.

Obviously.

Totally ineffectual and pointless.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 21:47 - Jan 22 with 2659 viewsstonojnr

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 18:06 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

its not allowed to open any sunday before 12pm, because they dont have the license for those hours, their fault for not thinking ahead and changing it sooner, its not like 12pm on a Sunday isnt predictable thesedays and instead having to apply for extended opening hours

which gives the police the option to think you know what a pub name that includes canary and going for the whole tribal football schtick https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/politics/fat-cat-and-canary-east-anglian-derby-deci to appeal to the locals, they genuinely do seem to compete sometimes with each other on which pub is the more city fan orientated, at least they got rid of the full sized cardboard cutout of Iwan Roberts and the "canary room"

so sorry but Ive no sympathy with them as presumably the Townhouse is still open...
The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 21:52 - Jan 22 with 2629 viewsSwansea_Blue

All a bit tinpot if you ask me (from both county’s forces). They all need a stint in the Met or down here in S Wales to remind them how lucky they are.

Although if it saves the life of one bin, maybe the complete, routine over-reaction can be justified.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 22:00 - Jan 22 with 2593 viewsMelford

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 19:22 - Jan 22 by textbackup

That wasn’t what I was getting at. As football fans they feel for us getting tough treatmwnt

They'll get the same treatment down at PR no doubt, but that doesn't really matter to them really as they get a pub right opposite the train station 5 minutes from the ground so they get tanked up in there. We really get the sh!tty end of the stick when you compare the visiting fan experience for both sets of fans.
Pisses me right off getting off the train in Ipswich on derby day and walking over the bridge and there's a good couple of hundred of them stood out the back drinking and having a good old sing. We've always been herded like cattle from station to ground.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 10:31 - Jan 23 with 2136 viewsTIB

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 21:52 - Jan 22 by Swansea_Blue

All a bit tinpot if you ask me (from both county’s forces). They all need a stint in the Met or down here in S Wales to remind them how lucky they are.

Although if it saves the life of one bin, maybe the complete, routine over-reaction can be justified.

This is spot on. A couple of delinquents couldn't handle their Dark Frutz and have committed some needless vandalism...so the obvious reaction is to blanket ban beer and ruin a lot of folks day out.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 16:30 - Jan 23 with 1880 viewsArnieM

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 22:00 - Jan 22 by Melford

They'll get the same treatment down at PR no doubt, but that doesn't really matter to them really as they get a pub right opposite the train station 5 minutes from the ground so they get tanked up in there. We really get the sh!tty end of the stick when you compare the visiting fan experience for both sets of fans.
Pisses me right off getting off the train in Ipswich on derby day and walking over the bridge and there's a good couple of hundred of them stood out the back drinking and having a good old sing. We've always been herded like cattle from station to ground.

And now the Staion pub is advertising on FB for Town fans before the away gam3 to scumville.

Well they can feck right off. Cant be arsed to offer that to Town fan on derby day here or any other game so why should they be able to profit from shoddy treatment of Town fans on derby day away?

I put as much on the FB page but noticed it got deleted somehow.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 17:59 - Jan 23 with 1769 viewsMeadowlark

The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 21:47 - Jan 22 by stonojnr

its not allowed to open any sunday before 12pm, because they dont have the license for those hours, their fault for not thinking ahead and changing it sooner, its not like 12pm on a Sunday isnt predictable thesedays and instead having to apply for extended opening hours

which gives the police the option to think you know what a pub name that includes canary and going for the whole tribal football schtick https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/politics/fat-cat-and-canary-east-anglian-derby-deci to appeal to the locals, they genuinely do seem to compete sometimes with each other on which pub is the more city fan orientated, at least they got rid of the full sized cardboard cutout of Iwan Roberts and the "canary room"

so sorry but Ive no sympathy with them as presumably the Townhouse is still open...

Cannot quite understand your post, but the landlord was on the radio and said he always applies for an early licence on Derby Day without a problem, but this time it was knocked back. He has appealed the decision.
Both Norfolk and Suffolk Constabulary make a mountain out of a molehill where this and the corresponding PR fixtures are concerned.
I'm not generally in favour of conspiracy theories but wtf? I think the local Plod make themselves look rather parochial and foolish but there may be more to it.... Sunday overtime? Money for nothing isn't it?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 20:21]
The ncfc fans at work are as pissed off as we are on 19:06 - Jan 23 with 1677 viewsWhymarkmariner

Wot no bear.I'll just hatta goo down the boppin of the rowd an smook like a chimley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024