Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the transfer window is about to close. 10:06 - Jan 29 with 4402 viewsScuzzer

Would it improve things to bring Knudsen back into the team. Would be playing himself into the shop window...so would probably up his game.

Established 1968

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:07 - Jan 29 with 4394 viewsKieran_Knows

I still think he'll be sold before Thursday. Get the impression that even if he does stay, PL won't welcome him back to the fold.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:10 - Jan 29 with 4372 viewsPinewoodblue

If still a blue he will play at Carrow Road.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 10:26 - Jan 29 with 4336 viewsBloots

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:07 - Jan 29 by Kieran_Knows

I still think he'll be sold before Thursday. Get the impression that even if he does stay, PL won't welcome him back to the fold.

....wherever the blame lies.

We aren't a club that's got either the money, squad or (most importantly) number of points to be in the position where we are leaving a regular for the last 3.5 years out of the team.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:35 - Jan 29 with 4295 viewsBrixtonBlue

Yes it would definitely improve things. He's the best left back at the club.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 10:37 - Jan 29 with 4288 viewsKieran_Knows

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 10:26 - Jan 29 by Bloots

We aren't a club that's got either the money, squad or (most importantly) number of points to be in the position where we are leaving a regular for the last 3.5 years out of the team.

Indeed, given what's happened in the past. Just think PL's mind is made up (as it does JK's from what Lambert has been saying), given that we've signed Elder.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:41 - Jan 29 with 4269 viewsJammyDodgerrr

The thing is, he doesn't need to put himself in the shop window. Those who want him, know what he is about. Personally i think he will leave before the deadline anyway, but if he stays, PL won't play him.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:46 - Jan 29 with 4235 viewsdavblue

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:35 - Jan 29 by BrixtonBlue

He's been very poor this season, much like the team in fairness.

I would rather us persist with Kenlock or Elder than someone who will be here for 4 months.
We just seem to do everything.... on 11:11 - Jan 29 with 4162 viewsBloots

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 10:37 - Jan 29 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed, given what's happened in the past. Just think PL's mind is made up (as it does JK's from what Lambert has been saying), given that we've signed Elder.

....the wrong way round.

Ultimately to the detriment of the team.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 11:35 - Jan 29 with 4123 viewsGarv

Why?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 11:38 - Jan 29 with 4111 viewsSteve_M

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 11:35 - Jan 29 by Garv

Why?

Because we are playing players who aren't as good in his place as a result.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 11:51 - Jan 29 with 4065 viewsbilllm

If he has Collins next to him for the rest of the season and teaches him how to tackle and get the right side of his man,maybe
Now the transfer window is about to close. on 11:53 - Jan 29 with 4056 viewsSwansea_Blue

We haven't got a match before the window shuts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 11:55 - Jan 29 with 4051 viewsKeaneish

No guarantee of that and what message does that send to Elder and Kenlock? Kenlock did OK on Saturday. Knudsen's days are gone i think.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 11:56 - Jan 29 with 4042 viewschicoazul

Yeah but he liked Mick so fck him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 13:30 - Jan 29 with 3898 viewssotd78

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:46 - Jan 29 by davblue

He's been very poor this season, much like the team in fairness.

I would rather us persist with Kenlock or Elder than someone who will be here for 4 months.

Ironic isn't it that Knudsen is so able to polarise opinion.

He's the best left back we have - has been perfectly okay this season - most of our conceded goals have come down our right side where we have been underwhelming with Spence in possession of the jersey.

Knudsen wants away I suspect as much from the fickle fan base as any other reason.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 14:12 - Jan 29 with 3841 viewsdavblue

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 13:30 - Jan 29 by sotd78

Ironic isn't it that Knudsen is so able to polarise opinion.

He's the best left back we have - has been perfectly okay this season - most of our conceded goals have come down our right side where we have been underwhelming with Spence in possession of the jersey.

Knudsen wants away I suspect as much from the fickle fan base as any other reason.

i watched a fair bit of us this season and i think he's been poor, no pre judgement here, i've always thought he's a decent player, limited but a solid player.
Now the transfer window is about to close. on 14:23 - Jan 29 with 3816 viewsPJH

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 14:12 - Jan 29 by davblue

i watched a fair bit of us this season and i think he's been poor, no pre judgement here, i've always thought he's a decent player, limited but a solid player.

As with virtually all(if not all) players that were here before this season he has not played as well as he has in the past.
I would think the only possible exception to that is Freddie Sears.
Now the transfer window is about to close. on 14:36 - Jan 29 with 3789 viewsArnieM

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:35 - Jan 29 by BrixtonBlue

God help us then !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 14:59 - Jan 29 with 3761 viewsBenters2

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 11:56 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

Yeah but he liked Mick so fck him.

Lol
Now the transfer window is about to close. on 18:32 - Jan 29 with 3637 viewsBLUEBEAT

Should be giving Kenlock as much game time as we can now.

Elder as back-up.

Knudsen as fu(k-off.

Poll: W or W

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 10:04 - Feb 2 with 3410 viewsGarv

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 11:38 - Jan 29 by Steve_M

Because we are playing players who aren't as good in his place as a result.

Well that's a different argument. The OP said we can't leave out a player who has been a regular for 3.5 years. If said player isn't performing and hasn't for some time, yes we can.

Him being better than Kenlock and Elder is an opinion. Kenlock deserves a run as he's never had one.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Now the transfer window is about to close. on 10:20 - Feb 2 with 3375 viewsFreddy

No
It's a ridiculous situation.... on 10:26 - Feb 2 with 3358 viewsHerbivore

It's a ridiculous situation.... on 10:04 - Feb 2 by Garv

Well that's a different argument. The OP said we can't leave out a player who has been a regular for 3.5 years. If said player isn't performing and hasn't for some time, yes we can.

Him being better than Kenlock and Elder is an opinion. Kenlock deserves a run as he's never had one.

Knudsen is clearly better than both Kenlock and Elder. If his head is right and he's going to give 100% then we should play him but I suspect Lambert won't take that chance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024