Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My wife is pregnant with our first child 09:07 - Feb 1 with 10038 viewsclive_baker

Who was due to be turning up yesterday per the original due date we were given, although I know these are rarely a reality. No sign of the little blighter yet.

Nervous / excited.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:09 - Feb 1 with 4289 viewsSitfcB

Good luck.

What’s your plan for the birth? I stayed up top, couldn’t look down the business end.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:11 - Feb 1 with 4270 viewsGlasgowBlue

The first one is always a few days late. Will probably turn up at 3pm tomorrow.

Congratulations on your forthcoming arrival.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:12 - Feb 1 with 4267 viewsclive_baker

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:11 - Feb 1 by GlasgowBlue

That would probably do me a favour if it did!

Thank you GB

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:12 - Feb 1 with 4264 viewswkj

Congratulations, make sure you have a ITFC kit replica onesie ready for the birth.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:13 - Feb 1 with 4264 viewsbrogansnose

Son Of Brogan was around three weeks late and I was led to believe at the time that first pregnancies quite often go over thr due date. Anyway, bestest thing ever was the boy being born, nothing else compares and all the best to you and Mrs Baker.

Oh, and sleep while you can.
My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:15 - Feb 1 with 4247 viewsclive_baker

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:09 - Feb 1 by SitfcB

Good luck.

What’s your plan for the birth? I stayed up top, couldn’t look down the business end.

I mean each to their own but personally I don't see why anyone would want to look down there. I don't need to see that. Probably just sit there being totally unhelpful, occasionally contributing the odd generic comment like 'you're doing well' because I've seen people doing it on TV.

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:16 - Feb 1 with 4235 viewsSitfcB

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:12 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

That would probably do me a favour if it did!

Thank you GB

We were in the hospital on a match day, Boro away.

In from 8am... Radio was on at 2pm for the game.

When we went 2-0 down the midwifes said it can go off now, I said, hopeful as ever, there’s still a chance. Finished 2-0 didn’t it

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:17 - Feb 1 with 4232 viewsskyblue23

Congratulations! 20 months ago I was in the same scenario, scary but amazing experience! Enjoy!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Login to get fewer ads

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:17 - Feb 1 with 4225 viewsTractorCam

Congratulations mate, hope all is well.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:26 - Feb 1 with 4191 viewsReuser_is_God

My missus went the full 2 weeks over, very common with the first apparently.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:27 - Feb 1 with 4191 viewsReuser_is_God

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:15 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

I mean each to their own but personally I don't see why anyone would want to look down there. I don't need to see that. Probably just sit there being totally unhelpful, occasionally contributing the odd generic comment like 'you're doing well' because I've seen people doing it on TV.

Exactly what I done.

Take a water spray bottle too. Although have it on mist setting, not full power like I did.

Evans out

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:28 - Feb 1 with 4176 viewsKieran_Knows

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:27 - Feb 1 by Reuser_is_God

Exactly what I done.

Take a water spray bottle too. Although have it on mist setting, not full power like I did.

With regards to your last sentence, doesn't surprise me one bit with you.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:29 - Feb 1 with 4172 viewsKieran_Knows

Congrats Clive, all the best!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:30 - Feb 1 with 4167 viewsPinewoodblue

You just cannot rely on the post these days.

Congratulations any way. Don't worry about all the tales you hear you will not find the experience painful, although you may shed a tear..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:32 - Feb 1 with 4147 viewsReuser_is_God

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:28 - Feb 1 by Kieran_Knows

With regards to your last sentence, doesn't surprise me one bit with you.

It wasn’t intentional.

I was genuinely all over the place & didn’t have a clue what was going on.

Evans out

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:34 - Feb 1 with 4134 viewsPecker

Best wishes. Hope Mum and Baby are health and well once delivered. Exciting time indeed. Old enough to have Grand children now, but still great times. Hope your wait for your bundle of joy is over shortly.
My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:48 - Feb 1 with 4103 viewsitfcjoe

Did you ever work out your own due date? In my experience they have ended up a little more accurate.

Labour on the first child can drag on for ages, make sure you have bits to keep you and your missus entertained in your hospital bag

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:07 - Feb 1 with 4048 viewschicoazul

Yeah the first one is always late.

Mazel tov! Enjoy your sleep while you can!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:09 - Feb 1 with 4043 viewschicoazul

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:27 - Feb 1 by Reuser_is_God

Exactly what I done.

"full power"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:13 - Feb 1 with 4026 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:11 - Feb 1 by GlasgowBlue

Nah, midday next Sunday obviously

Congrats CB - and good luck!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:13 - Feb 1 with 4026 viewsclive_baker

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 09:48 - Feb 1 by itfcjoe

Did you ever work out your own due date? In my experience they have ended up a little more accurate.

Labour on the first child can drag on for ages, make sure you have bits to keep you and your missus entertained in your hospital bag

I don't know where I would start in working out our own due date. Could be any point in the space of a week, not sure I would be any more accurate. Also, it's relatively arbitrary, arrives when he / she arrives. We're as prepared as we're ever going to be, although still feel completely ill prepared.

Thanks for the heads up, the hospital bag has been packed for a while, I should probably remind myself what is actually in there.

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:14 - Feb 1 with 4018 viewschicoazul

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:13 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

I don't know where I would start in working out our own due date. Could be any point in the space of a week, not sure I would be any more accurate. Also, it's relatively arbitrary, arrives when he / she arrives. We're as prepared as we're ever going to be, although still feel completely ill prepared.

Thanks for the heads up, the hospital bag has been packed for a while, I should probably remind myself what is actually in there.

Remember your change for the car park, I got stung for a parking ticket (which they subsequently withdrew)

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:18 - Feb 1 with 4004 viewsitfcjoe

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:13 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

Couple of magazines, on our first had a pack of cards and Uno just to play some games other than just sitting there looking at phones watching time tick slowly by as conversation dries up as not much to say other than talk about the impending arrival and how labour is going!

Best of luck with it all, do you know what you are having?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:21 - Feb 1 with 3993 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:14 - Feb 1 by chicoazul

Remember your change for the car park, I got stung for a parking ticket (which they subsequently withdrew)

That reminds me, when we had ours last year we went to one of those maternity ward orientation thingys before the birth, the woman doing it spent as long talking through how much money to put into the machine and how to top it up as she did showing us around the ward. Because obviously just whacking in 4 quid for 24 hours and then topping it up the next day when it expires was rocket science

A bigger challenge was finding a space when going into labour in the middle of the day

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

My wife is pregnant with our first child on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 3974 viewsSwansea_Blue

MANY CONGRATS!!!!

Who's the father?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024