Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb Performance today 13:54 - Feb 10 with 2527 viewsbenfleetblue

Had we played like that all season we wouldn’t be going down , our defence is poor and we need more up top but our build up play was good and we tried hard today . Yes we will go down but the passion we have shown makes me think next season might be fun in league 1.
Superb Performance today on 13:55 - Feb 10 with 2508 viewsSpruceMoose

Playing like that doesn't matter if you can't score and you can't defend.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Superb Performance today on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 2462 viewsHerbivore

Superb is a massive overstatement. Our defence is a disaster in terms of indivual errors that lead to goals and we simply don't look like scoring.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Superb Performance today on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 2460 viewspointofblue

We're 3-0 down for a reason - we cannot defend and we cannot attack. That's why we're going down.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Superb Performance today on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 2431 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We had some lovely possession, no threat and conceded sloppy goals. That’s exactly how we’ve been playing pretty much every week

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Superb Performance today on 13:57 - Feb 10 with 2417 viewsgt81

This is how low the expectation is, an ineffective 0-3 defeat is superb....
Superb Performance today on 13:57 - Feb 10 with 2417 viewsDubtractor

FFS man.

Why are our fans so easily pleased?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Superb Performance today on 13:58 - Feb 10 with 2352 viewsTrequartista

Either this is supremely sarcastic, or you are fooled by the notion that having the ball a lot in non-dangerous areas means you are playing well.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Superb Performance today on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 2323 viewsjas0999

I think it shows how far and badly we have fallen when a 3-0 defeat to your Local Rivals is deemed a superb performance.

Very very average against a Norwich side who won easily because we are rubbish in defence, lacking in the middle and pitiful up front. Other than that superb.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 14:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Superb Performance today on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 2279 viewsJDB23

We've played like that plenty of times this season?
Superb Performance today on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 2274 viewssparks

Superb Performance today on 13:57 - Feb 10 by Dubtractor

FFS man.

Not a case of being pleased. But we were the better side for most of the game. Need a clinical striker and to get the central defence right. The rest is looking pretty decent.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Superb Performance today on 14:01 - Feb 10 with 2198 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Superb Performance today on 13:59 - Feb 10 by sparks

Not a case of being pleased. But we were the better side for most of the game. Need a clinical striker and to get the central defence right. The rest is looking pretty decent.

And to actually create some chances. And not concede sloppy goals. And not have a manager get himself sent off

But other than that, we’re absolutely quality

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Superb Performance today on 14:01 - Feb 10 with 2194 viewsLankHenners

We've played exactly like that the whole season - concede a sloppy goal, play ok once behind, don't have the quality to make the most of having some possession, fail to test the 'keeper, inevitably concede another from more sloppy defending and it's game over.

We're the blueprint for a relegated team.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Superb Performance today on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 2154 viewsJHines

Superb performance? Absolutely deluded!

TheBoyWonder

Superb Performance today on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 2143 viewssparks

Superb Performance today on 14:01 - Feb 10 by LankHenners

We've played exactly like that the whole season - concede a sloppy goal, play ok once behind, don't have the quality to make the most of having some possession, fail to test the 'keeper, inevitably concede another from more sloppy defending and it's game over.

We're the blueprint for a relegated team.

Once momentum is there and confidence low, its hard to break the cycle. Get on a roll at a lower level- the foundations look very much there.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Superb Performance today on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 2132 viewsmrshallisfit

Superb Performance today on 13:59 - Feb 10 by sparks

But that costs money or striking it lucky. Evan's went cough up the money needed for the influential centre-half or the the striker.
Superb Performance today on 14:05 - Feb 10 with 2081 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Superb is pushing it but we certainly played well. We lack an out and out scorer and to a degree people to make that final ball. Bish and Huws could but havent been fit all season. Judge looks a good buy. Positives today but same old outcome for same old reasons.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Superb Performance today on 14:13 - Feb 10 with 1957 viewspeterleeblue

Really?
I feel as low as I have ever felt in 42 years supporting Ipswich and you call that superb.
I dont think so.
Superb Performance today on 14:18 - Feb 10 with 1893 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Superb Performance today on 13:57 - Feb 10 by Dubtractor

FFS man.

Superb performance though to be fair. If you ignore the fact that, in the OP's words we were poor defensively and had little upfront. Also ignore the scoreline. Other than that, superb performance unquestionably.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Superb Performance today on 14:39 - Feb 10 with 1786 viewsblueconscience

Thank you, that post title made me laugh.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024