Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambo interview 09:04 - Feb 12 with 2369 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The guy is clearly hurting

https://www.eadt.co.uk/home

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Chambo interview on 09:09 - Feb 12 with 1937 viewsKieran_Knows

Makes my p*ss boil when people knock Chambers. An absolute credit to this football club and hopefully Evans sorts him out a new contract ASAP, massively need him next season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambo interview on 09:16 - Feb 12 with 1888 viewsHerbivore

Chambo interview on 09:09 - Feb 12 by Kieran_Knows

Makes my p*ss boil when people knock Chambers. An absolute credit to this football club and hopefully Evans sorts him out a new contract ASAP, massively need him next season.

If you don't love Chambo you're not a proper Town fan. End of.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambo interview on 09:17 - Feb 12 with 1889 viewsMrTown

Can't knock the guy one bit at all, if he is not given a contract given his leadership it will be absolutely criminal by the club.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambo interview on 09:18 - Feb 12 with 1886 viewsKieran_Knows

Chambo interview on 09:16 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

This.

Chambo interview on 09:19 - Feb 12 with 1876 viewsblueislander

Chambo interview on 09:16 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

For clarication: that is opinion not fact. People on here often seem to confuse those two words.
Chambo interview on 09:21 - Feb 12 with 1861 viewsJammyDodgerrr

He's an absolute club legend. The fact he has already spoken to ME suggests a new contract is the offing, and rightly so. Hope he gets treated how he deserves.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Chambo interview on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 1836 viewsHerbivore

Chambo interview on 09:19 - Feb 12 by blueislander

For clarication: that is opinion not fact. People on here often seem to confuse those two words.

I said end of, that makes it gospel. End of.

Chambo interview on 09:26 - Feb 12 with 1828 viewsblueislander

Chambo interview on 09:24 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

I said end of, that makes it gospel. End of.

That is why I posted . You seem not to be able to distinguish opinion from fact. The fact is that not everybody would agree with you.
Login to get fewer ads

Chambo interview on 09:29 - Feb 12 with 1819 viewsSamWhiteUK

Norwich players targeting his foot. What a bunch of bar stewards.

One of my favourite moments was when Chalobah "targeted" Cheaterman's foot. One of the most ridiculous dives I've ever seen
Chambo interview on 09:31 - Feb 12 with 1796 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I don’t doubt his love for the club nor his passion however his been on a steady decline now for 3 seasons. For what its worth I think alongside the right centre half (commanding Berra or Collins type) he would be far better but I really don’t think his a leader in terms of marshalling the defence and in game management. Him and Pennington are both what I class as second centre half’s both would be far better alongside a defensive leader who can coax them through the match.
Chambo interview on 09:31 - Feb 12 with 1783 viewsHerbivore

Chambo interview on 09:26 - Feb 12 by blueislander

That is why I posted . You seem not to be able to distinguish opinion from fact. The fact is that not everybody would agree with you.

Then they're wrong. What is it you're struggling with here, friend?

Chambo interview on 09:34 - Feb 12 with 1779 viewsBlueNode

I think this guy was hurting more than Chambo

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51982018_2048800488539112_11769615

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Chambo interview on 09:34 - Feb 12 with 1771 viewsblueislander

Chambo interview on 09:31 - Feb 12 by Herbivore

Then they're wrong. What is it you're struggling with here, friend?

They are wrong in your opinion. It is you who are struggling to distinguish opinion from fact.
Chambo interview on 09:36 - Feb 12 with 1754 viewsfooters

Chambo interview on 09:34 - Feb 12 by blueislander

They are wrong in your opinion. It is you who are struggling to distinguish opinion from fact.

What you've done is taken a lighthearted comment very seriously. End of.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If he doesn't end up in some sort of..... on 09:38 - Feb 12 with 1742 viewsBloots

....coaching role here then it will be a huge waste.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Chambo interview on 09:38 - Feb 12 with 1740 viewsPJH

Chambo interview on 09:26 - Feb 12 by blueislander

I think that there will be differing opinions about Chambo's abilities purely as a footballer but I find it difficult to accept that anyone cannot see his worth to the team and the club as a captain/leader.
He could be replaced by a better player but replacing everything else that he brings is a much harder task.
We need Chambo now and for the immediate future and we actually need more Chambo's in the situation that we are in.
Chambo interview on 09:42 - Feb 12 with 1692 viewsHerbivore

Chambo interview on 09:34 - Feb 12 by blueislander

Wrong is as wrong does, friend.

Chambo interview on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 1666 viewsblueislander

Chambo interview on 09:38 - Feb 12 by PJH

I think that there will be differing opinions about Chambo's abilities purely as a footballer but I find it difficult to accept that anyone cannot see his worth to the team and the club as a captain/leader.
He could be replaced by a better player but replacing everything else that he brings is a much harder task.
We need Chambo now and for the immediate future and we actually need more Chambo's in the situation that we are in.

I half agree with you. I see his worth to the club as a leader of the squad, but results show that he is not irreplaceable in the team . If we are able to have him next year, I see a centre back duo of Chabolah and Woolfenden as the answer, given the way in which Lambert wants the team to play.
If he doesn't end up in some sort of..... on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 1667 viewsKieran_Knows

If he doesn't end up in some sort of..... on 09:38 - Feb 12 by Bloots

....coaching role here then it will be a huge waste.

Evans would need his head testing.

Chambo interview on 09:47 - Feb 12 with 1661 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Chambo interview on 09:38 - Feb 12 by PJH

Chambers ability on the pitch is not what it was and in the Championship we could probably benefit from a better centre half, even if he brings a lot as captain.

In League One he is an absolute necessity. He is easily good enough at that level still plys is an outstanding leader.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Exactly.... on 09:48 - Feb 12 with 1656 viewsBloots

If he doesn't end up in some sort of..... on 09:46 - Feb 12 by Kieran_Knows

Evans would need his head testing.

....expect he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Exactly.... on 09:49 - Feb 12 with 1646 viewsKieran_Knows

Exactly.... on 09:48 - Feb 12 by Bloots

....expect he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Sounds like from the interview that he will get offered one - just hopefully it gets sorted ASAP.

Chambo interview on 10:59 - Feb 12 with 1471 viewsOxford_Blue

Value to the club isn’t just about how much someone says they care in interviews (and I have no reason to disbelieve him).

It’s about performances on the pitch and don’t forget chambers has not exactly been like Terry Butcher in his own relegation season
Chambo interview on 11:03 - Feb 12 with 1455 viewsJ4ck22

Chambo interview on 09:19 - Feb 12 by blueislander

Needlessly pedantic post of the day.
Chambo interview on 11:07 - Feb 12 with 1426 viewschicoazul

I......dont know about this. Isnt it fair to say that the one constant of the last however many seasons of turmoil and drudgery, apart from Evans his self, is Chambers?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024