Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I am not saying 15:59 - Apr 2 with 3056 viewschicoazul

that all members of groups like the BNP are failures cretins Nazis nonces and potential murderers, but it makes you wonder if they are.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-44798649

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Now I am not saying on 16:08 - Apr 2 with 2728 viewsSteve_M

Did Mr Yaxley-Lennon attempt to broadcast outside this trial?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Now I am not saying on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 2704 viewsitfcjoe

I think a lot are nonces, especially the most openly homophobic ones.

These are the people that follow Tommy Robinson, but yet he was given a platform to spew his racism at the leave march on Friday.

Brexit has caused divisions that will take generations to heal.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Now I am not saying on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 2703 viewsMattinLondon

Now I am not saying on 16:08 - Apr 2 by Steve_M

He thought about it but then realised what colour Jack Renshaw was and decided to stay in and fill out his online UKIP membership form instead.
Now I am not saying on 16:14 - Apr 2 with 2698 viewsjeera

Vile little prick.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Now I am not saying on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 2690 viewsSouperJim

Reads to me like the guy in question is mentally ill and/or struggled badly with his repressed homosexuality.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Now I am not saying on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 2673 viewsDarth_Koont

There is certainly something wrong with anybody who doesn't have the empathy to see other races as people let alone thinking they deserve to die.

And being a political extremist is also probably an easier step to take for somebody who is a sociopath or sexual extremist and already sees themselves on the outside and probably resents mainstream society.

Statistically of course.

Pronouns: He/Him

Now I am not saying on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 2664 viewschicoazul

Now I am not saying on 16:15 - Apr 2 by SouperJim

Reads to me like the guy in question is mentally ill and/or struggled badly with his repressed homosexuality.

He's a Nazi. They are all inadequate.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Now I am not saying on 16:22 - Apr 2 with 2655 viewschicoazul

Now I am not saying on 16:08 - Apr 2 by Steve_M

Login to get fewer ads

Now I am not saying on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 2652 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now I am not saying on 16:14 - Apr 2 by jeera

Vile little prick.

A bit harsh. I think Chico's ok

Agreed. The Hope not Hate mini report on this makes for interesting / disturbing viewing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now I am not saying on 16:39 - Apr 2 with 2627 viewsMullet

It's not known as the PaeDL for nothing, SYL has plenty of form of protecting white paedophiles and using grooming games as political currency.

Renshaw is merely what happens when they don't get tied down by middle age and life it seems.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Now I am not saying on 16:56 - Apr 2 with 2589 viewsBluefish

We can use this as proof about Wetherspoons drinkers as well. They are all the same and if they are not the Wetherspoons drinkers should be doing more to stop their own kind.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Now I am not saying on 17:05 - Apr 2 with 2548 viewsGlasgowBlue

Fantastic work from Hope Not Hate

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Now I am not saying on 17:09 - Apr 2 with 2537 viewsWeWereZombies

Now I am not saying on 16:56 - Apr 2 by Bluefish

We can use this as proof about Wetherspoons drinkers as well. They are all the same and if they are not the Wetherspoons drinkers should be doing more to stop their own kind.

It is not the same as the Final Solution but don't you think that tarring everyone who goes in Weatherspoons with the same brush is on the slippery slope to what this Renshaw was preaching?

(Had one of their cheap breakfasts in Sauchiehall Street back in January)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Now I am not saying on 17:11 - Apr 2 with 2527 viewsjeera

Now I am not saying on 16:56 - Apr 2 by Bluefish

Fair point well made.

Maybe they should.

Now I am not saying on 17:19 - Apr 2 with 2504 viewsjeera

Now I am not saying on 17:09 - Apr 2 by WeWereZombies

It is not the same as the Final Solution but don't you think that tarring everyone who goes in Weatherspoons with the same brush is on the slippery slope to what this Renshaw was preaching?

(Had one of their cheap breakfasts in Sauchiehall Street back in January)

I think I've only been in one Wetherspoons and that was a lively place in Canterbury years ago.

I do intend to one day though, with the sole intention of having somewhere to start an early morning session along with some breakfast, and then to see how long I can last into the day doing the rounds.

I'll probably be home and asleep by ten though.

Now I am not saying on 17:20 - Apr 2 with 2503 viewsEireannach_gorm

WaSickF

'He also involved himself in campaigning against the sexual grooming of children.'

'Renshaw, who was openly homophobic, was secretly a paedophile who had been grooming boys for sex.'
Now I am not saying on 17:22 - Apr 2 with 2495 viewsjeera

Now I am not saying on 17:20 - Apr 2 by Eireannach_gorm

WaSickF

'He also involved himself in campaigning against the sexual grooming of children.'

'Renshaw, who was openly homophobic, was secretly a paedophile who had been grooming boys for sex.'

Almost like he's been using the macho crap to cover other aspects of his personality.

Now I am not saying on 17:30 - Apr 2 with 2476 viewsJ2BLUE

The most viciously homophobic are almost always closet cases. What a sick bastard he is to come out with all that crap and to plan such things. I don't understand why he would want 'death by cop'. Why do that and then accept death? What benefit does he really think it would have had? Such delusional nonsense.

Scary to think such weapons are on our streets.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now I am not saying on 17:30 - Apr 2 with 2476 viewsWeWereZombies

Now I am not saying on 17:19 - Apr 2 by jeera

I think I've only been in one Wetherspoons and that was a lively place in Canterbury years ago.

I do intend to one day though, with the sole intention of having somewhere to start an early morning session along with some breakfast, and then to see how long I can last into the day doing the rounds.

I'll probably be home and asleep by ten though.

They are reliably cost effective but I am not too sure of the provenance of the ingredients in their food. The one in Ayr is a converted church and they have saved most of the original features. And I did, to my horror, really enjoy Tim Weatherspoon's Desert Island Discs. All that being said when I read the magazine they leave on the tables last time I was in there it seemed pure indoctrination to take his point of view or be thought a fool - so a bit like TWTD as well.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Now I am not saying on 17:33 - Apr 2 with 2463 viewsjeera

Now I am not saying on 17:30 - Apr 2 by WeWereZombies

They are reliably cost effective but I am not too sure of the provenance of the ingredients in their food. The one in Ayr is a converted church and they have saved most of the original features. And I did, to my horror, really enjoy Tim Weatherspoon's Desert Island Discs. All that being said when I read the magazine they leave on the tables last time I was in there it seemed pure indoctrination to take his point of view or be thought a fool - so a bit like TWTD as well.

Maybe I could print off a few copies of the Guardian to leave scattered around the place when I leave.

Now I am not saying on 17:38 - Apr 2 with 2448 viewsJ2BLUE

Now I am not saying on 17:33 - Apr 2 by jeera

Maybe I could print off a few copies of the Guardian to leave scattered around the place when I leave.

There's no need for such vile acts of hatred.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now I am not saying on 17:42 - Apr 2 with 2425 viewsjeera

Now I am not saying on 17:38 - Apr 2 by J2BLUE

There's no need for such vile acts of hatred.

I shall make sure I'm meeting you for a beer when I do it.

Now I am not saying on 20:30 - Apr 2 with 2340 viewsNo9

& the bloke interviewed said there are at least 50 like Renshaw
Now I am not saying on 21:06 - Apr 2 with 2304 viewsgtsb

Robbie Mullen is a very brave man and I'm glad he did what he did but I'd be forever looking behind my back if I was him. I hope he gets protection.
Now I am not saying on 21:14 - Apr 2 with 2287 viewsMullet

Now I am not saying on 21:06 - Apr 2 by gtsb

Robbie Mullen is a very brave man and I'm glad he did what he did but I'd be forever looking behind my back if I was him. I hope he gets protection.

Was moved away and hasn't been home or to his job since. Absolutely feel for the guy given he atoned for his sins, as it were.

Can't be easy to knock about with scum like that and realise you've become one of them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024