Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! 14:02 - May 3 with 2919 viewsSpruceMoose

Arf!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/02/tommy-robinson-doused-in-milksha
[Post edited 3 May 2019 14:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 14:04 - May 3 with 2897 viewshomer_123

Why is Ed Sheeran there?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 14:07 - May 3 with 2884 viewsSteve_M

Yesterday was Day 2, milkshake sales in Middleton are probably high in anticipation of a third day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 15:06 - May 3 with 2819 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

That’s the same news as from yesterday...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 15:08 - May 3 with 2817 viewsBlueBadger

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 15:06 - May 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That’s the same news as from yesterday...

Yeah, but let's face it, it's definitely worth revisiting seeing that racist midget looking like the final shot of a rhythm video.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 15:16 - May 3 with 2797 viewsjontysnut

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 15:08 - May 3 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but let's face it, it's definitely worth revisiting seeing that racist midget looking like the final shot of a rhythm video.

Tommy - than man with a face like a plasterers radio
Headline of the week.......n/t on 15:20 - May 3 with 2784 viewshampstead_blue

......'and our winner is......Tommy Robinson......Come on down!'

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 15:44 - May 3 with 2741 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 14:07 - May 3 by Steve_M

Yesterday was Day 2, milkshake sales in Middleton are probably high in anticipation of a third day.

I missed that. I thought yesterday was day one of the Great British Milk Off.

Here's hoping this trend catches on.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 15:44]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 16:23 - May 3 with 2691 viewsfactual_blue

And here are his charming fans in action

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-supporters-swarm-beat-14987

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 16:26 - May 3 with 2690 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 16:23 - May 3 by factual_blue

And here are his charming fans in action

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-supporters-swarm-beat-14987

Never seen so many middle aged pinky white men in one spot.

On another note, my God, that website is horrendous.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 16:27]

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 17:22 - May 3 with 2636 viewsfactual_blue

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 16:26 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

Never seen so many middle aged pinky white men in one spot.

On another note, my God, that website is horrendous.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 16:27]

Just like their heroes, the Sturmabteilung

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 18:06 - May 3 with 2600 viewsfabian_illness

What is Bukkake?

Type of fruit cake?
I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 20:50 - May 3 with 2514 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 18:06 - May 3 by fabian_illness

What is Bukkake?

Type of fruit cake?

Yeah, thats it, with frosting.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 20:56 - May 3 with 2504 viewsBent_double

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 18:06 - May 3 by fabian_illness

What is Bukkake?

Type of fruit cake?

If you really don't know....DON'T Google it.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 21:06 - May 3 with 2478 viewssparks

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 20:56 - May 3 by Bent_double

If you really don't know....DON'T Google it.

This could be repeated time and again and become a living meme.

Notably Mr R keeps showing his true colours and making out as if he is actually going to commit abh. He does assault the first one, and is clearly threatening violence towards the 2nd. Perhaps he should be arrested?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 09:35 - May 4 with 2292 viewsThrobbe

I see the great Tommy Robinson Bukkake Roadshow is enjoying its second day! on 15:44 - May 3 by SpruceMoose

I missed that. I thought yesterday was day one of the Great British Milk Off.

Here's hoping this trend catches on.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 15:44]

#tommymilkshakechallenge

TWTD Cycling Herbert

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024