Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes 10:38 - May 13 with 3460 viewsStuartSlater

With more PR than Max Clifford... Paul Lambert has taken through months of defeats and draws all with the flannel that we are great and will turn it around.. but seriously look at the dross he has resided over.

If we are to go up …. we someone new and fresh and that means we need someone hungry so why not go to David Moyes he is desperate to prove the world of football wrong and look at what he did at Everton... we could be his salvation !!!!

And with his links to premier league we could get one or two decent youngsters such as Foden at City who aint getting many games but would be a regular for us !!!

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:39 - May 13 with 2713 viewsSteve_M

It's perhaps not the best move for someone with your user name to suggest Lambert is all hype and no substance.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:43 - May 13 with 2682 viewsHeathlander

Foden? Brilliant. Can't see why he would not come here.
Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:43 - May 13 with 2682 viewsStuartSlater

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:39 - May 13 by Steve_M

It's perhaps not the best move for someone with your user name to suggest Lambert is all hype and no substance.

look up the word under-rated in the dictionary and you see my face!!!

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:44 - May 13 with 2682 viewsrickw

Man City rejected loans for Foden from Premier League and Bundesliga clubs as they wanted him to play and I expect him to be in the next England squad - if you think they'll loan him to a L1 team next season you really are in cuckoo land!!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:45 - May 13 with 2671 viewsStuartSlater

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:43 - May 13 by Heathlander

exactly... he is looking for game time …

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:46 - May 13 with 2666 viewshampstead_blue

I am disappointed with PL.

Getting the fans onside is great PR but you don't get points for that.
He should have done a much better job IMHO.

I'm not convinced he is the man.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:47 - May 13 with 2655 viewsSwansea_Blue

You're a bit late for April 1st

(Except the question mark over Lambert - I think there's still a huge one hanging over his head).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:47 - May 13 with 2646 viewsartsbossbeard

Those first 11/12 games of last season are what killed us and Lambert's had the impossible task of trying to polish a turd since his first day in charge.

"But he had the January window to turn things around", I hear you cry. It was damn obvious that we needed a striker or 2 or at the very least good target men/hold up players but the problem being is attracting a loan player to a team at the bottom of Div 1 - you're either going to get a raw youngster from a Premiership team or an older player who's a bit ring rusty (and with geography/ kids schooling issues to disrupt things too).

We weren't the only team in the division looking for such a player or two.

Give Lambert the summer, give him the January window and lets take a look at where we are then. Simply swapping a manager now makes us look tinpot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:50 - May 13 with 2646 viewsGuthrum

This is why we will have a hard time in League One. People suggesting players/managers who would not come to a third tier club in a month of Sundays, even if we could afford their wages.

We ain't just one step below the Prem any more, people!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:50 - May 13 with 2637 viewsJ2BLUE

Troll rating: 3/10. Promising start. The Foden thing ruined it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:52 - May 13 with 2621 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

A comedy creation. How refreshing.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:55 - May 13 with 2602 viewsMrTown

I love a good laugh on a Monday morning

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:55 - May 13 with 2605 viewsJ2BLUE

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:50 - May 13 by Guthrum

This is why we will have a hard time in League One. People suggesting players/managers who would not come to a third tier club in a month of Sundays, even if we could afford their wages.

We ain't just one step below the Prem any more, people!

You could argue we are three steps behind the Premier League. We could never compete with the top half Championship clubs. That's why we got Chalobah last year and next year one of the top half clubs will get him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:59 - May 13 with 2571 viewsSuperblue95

What do people like you get out of signing up to this site, posting sh1te and then disappearing again?

It happens so frequently that you people must get some kind of sad kick out of it but I genuinely can’t work out why

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:01 - May 13 with 2554 viewscaught-in-limbo

Moyes, no!!

He nearly ruined La Real.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Lollers on 11:04 - May 13 with 2542 viewsDyland

we someone "new and fresh"

we need someone "hungry"

someone "desperate to prove the world of football wrong"

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:09 - May 13 with 2508 viewschicoazul

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:43 - May 13 by Heathlander

don't know what you mean, why would he go to Juventus or Bayern Munich if he could play for Ipswich in L1?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:16 - May 13 with 2471 viewsStuartSlater

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:50 - May 13 by J2BLUE

thanks.... boredom at work !!!

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:17 - May 13 with 2467 viewsStuartSlater

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:59 - May 13 by Superblue95

What do people like you get out of signing up to this site, posting sh1te and then disappearing again?

It happens so frequently that you people must get some kind of sad kick out of it but I genuinely can’t work out why

boredom dude … only messing !!!

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:18 - May 13 with 2455 viewsStuartSlater

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:50 - May 13 by J2BLUE

cheers its Monday right... keeps us on our toes !!!

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:24 - May 13 with 2428 viewsRobTheMonk

As I always say, give Lambert until the end of October and then see how we're doing. Admitedly, I'm not convinced by what I've seen but he wasn't exactly dealt a winning hand from the start.
Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:30 - May 13 with 2388 viewsfooters

In fairness, some of our fans have ideas stranger than this.

A few weeks ago it was suggested we get Benteke in on loan.

Christian fcking Benteke.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:32 - May 13 with 2378 viewsmonty_radio

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 10:39 - May 13 by Steve_M

But those keepie-uppies, Steve!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:32 - May 13 with 2375 viewsStuartSlater

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:30 - May 13 by footers

In fairness, some of our fans have ideas stranger than this.

A few weeks ago it was suggested we get Benteke in on loan.

Christian fcking Benteke.

most of us footy fans unfortunately only know a limited number of players... that's why it is usually these universally well known players which crop up...

like its always ex players which get mentioned when new signings are made!!!

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:33 - May 13 with 2372 viewsStuartSlater

Thoughts on new Season... Lambert aint the man how about Moyes on 11:32 - May 13 by monty_radio

But those keepie-uppies, Steve!

that goal at Wimbledon... !!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024