Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) 21:29 - May 15 with 4016 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:57 - May 15 with 1214 viewsDubtractor

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:54 - May 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Possibly but in some cases players really do just need a change of scene - and from the way Marriott has spoken that looks to have been the case with him

Even if it was an error would suggest the profits made on the likes of Mings, Murphy, Webster, Waghorn etc more than make up for it

Yeah, can't knock Mick's overall transfer record. I just find it hugely frustrating that we let 2 excellent goalscorers out the door for peanuts, before either had a chance to do anything for us.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:59 - May 15 with 1205 viewsKeaneish

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:36 - May 15 by SitfcB

Yes but please don’t let that get in the way of the numbskulls agenda.

I thought MM was a pioneer of man management? Seems like a very expensive choice not to man manage Marriott and cut him loose. Think most people felt that it was a mistake despite a quieter second spell at Woking.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) (n/t) on 22:03 - May 15 with 1184 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) (n/t) on 21:54 - May 15 by SitfcB

[Post edited 15 May 2019 21:56]

??

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:04 - May 15 with 1180 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:55 - May 15 by Basuco

Probably not, but as he had to drop to League 2 then go up to League 1 before Derby took him on, shows great character after very nearly messing up a very promising football career.

Yes, he's done very well.

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:05 - May 15 with 1174 viewsReuser_is_God

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:57 - May 15 by Dubtractor

Yeah, can't knock Mick's overall transfer record. I just find it hugely frustrating that we let 2 excellent goalscorers out the door for peanuts, before either had a chance to do anything for us.

Whilst in the mean time we have no one who can stick it in the net.

& when we do have someone we sell them at the first offer we get.

Oh fcuking hell.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:06 - May 15 with 1172 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:57 - May 15 by Dubtractor

Yeah it’s frustrating, especially given what we have up top currently!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:08 - May 15 with 1156 viewspointofblue

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:06 - May 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yeah it’s frustrating, especially given what we have up top currently!

To be fair Mick left us with Waghorn, Garner, McGoldrick and Sears.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:12 - May 15 with 1144 viewsGirthyguy

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:54 - May 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Possibly but in some cases players really do just need a change of scene - and from the way Marriott has spoken that looks to have been the case with him

Even if it was an error would suggest the profits made on the likes of Mings, Murphy, Webster, Waghorn etc more than make up for it

Yeah I'm just glad the profits were spent so wisely.
Login to get fewer ads

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:14 - May 15 with 1142 viewsKeaneish

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:08 - May 15 by pointofblue

To be fair Mick left us with Waghorn, Garner, McGoldrick and Sears.

Tenuous on McG. MM said he expected McG way before the end of last season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 22:18 - May 15 with 1128 viewsBluefish

Someone give texters a nudge please, he won't want to miss this thread

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 23:29 - May 15 with 1087 viewsEireannach_gorm

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:32 - May 15 by fergalsharkey

Old big nose.

Bloke was an idiot.

Funny you should mention a big nose.

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 23:56 - May 15 with 1076 viewsTractorWood

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:49 - May 15 by Terry_Nutkins

He had loads of chances, poor attitude and let himself down at the time. After excellent first loan struggled after that and tough decision had to be made. Marriott basically admitted was in the wrong.

only idiots are ones who can't get there heads around it. Big shame but Mick put the club and squad first over a guy who in that moment wasn't a good team member.

I give Marriott massive credit for turning it around and taking the life lesson and doing what he has done!

He didn't turn water into wine, just lost a bit of timber and scored a few when given the chance. Mick loved a grandiose banishment.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 06:57 - May 16 with 1023 viewsDeano69

Come on, he did give him 5 minutes in the last home game in the season with nothing to play for. Plenty of chances.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 07:18 - May 16 with 1007 viewsitfcjoe

That Marriott lad looks good. (n/t) on 21:49 - May 15 by Terry_Nutkins

He had loads of chances, poor attitude and let himself down at the time. After excellent first loan struggled after that and tough decision had to be made. Marriott basically admitted was in the wrong.

only idiots are ones who can't get there heads around it. Big shame but Mick put the club and squad first over a guy who in that moment wasn't a good team member.

I give Marriott massive credit for turning it around and taking the life lesson and doing what he has done!

I had to stop after 5 words.

How on earth did he have loads of chances?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024