Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? 14:17 - May 25 with 4758 viewspickles110564

Just suppose the BREXIT Party romp home and Chukka and Sourface party does not get a seat.

1; they can't say we have not voted to Leave everything the EU stands for.
2; they can't say the Brexiteers were not informed and are just thick.

looking forward to what they will say this time.
How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:19 - May 25 with 2061 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever gets said, you won't have the balls or the brains, or even the simple decency to return to your own thread to answer anything we put to you.

That's my prediction.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 15:17]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:20 - May 25 with 2060 viewssparks

These are EU elections not a referendum on Brexit. So you can gather absolutely nothing of the sort from them regardless of outcome.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:24 - May 25 with 2037 viewsBluefish

Are you looking forward to all of the benefits of having Brexit Party MEPs for a short time? Which one are you most looking forward to?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:27 - May 25 with 2021 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Sprucey by the way.

If you're going to call someone out, at least get the name right

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:28 - May 25 with 2010 viewsm14_blue

I think your conclusions are fair enough.

Although there’s certainly an argument to be made that people voting for a no deal must be poorly informed, thick, or masochistic.
How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:33 - May 25 with 1998 viewsJ2BLUE

The Brexit Party will romp home but it's meaningless. Just like the local elections were meaningless earlier in the month. These elections were always going to produce The Great Brexit Tantrum.

It's funny that you are willing to accept these elections as an indication of what people want when you know the Brexit Party will win but you oppose a referendum where the answer would actually matter.

You are incredibly dishonest and biased.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:34 - May 25 with 1998 viewsSpruceMoose

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:33 - May 25 by J2BLUE

The Brexit Party will romp home but it's meaningless. Just like the local elections were meaningless earlier in the month. These elections were always going to produce The Great Brexit Tantrum.

It's funny that you are willing to accept these elections as an indication of what people want when you know the Brexit Party will win but you oppose a referendum where the answer would actually matter.

You are incredibly dishonest and biased.

He wasn't always that way, and in the past he sent me some very kind PMs. But now I get nothing but abuse from him. Over the last month or so he seems to have lost the plot.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 14:36]

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:37 - May 25 with 1987 viewsHARRY10

" they can't say the Brexiteers were not informed and are just thick. "

If they have spoken with or listened to any brexiteers then they can - as that thickness, or just basic ignorance of the subject, is what forms their elusions.

I have yet to hear or read anything from brexiteers that suggests they have any idea what the EU does, what the WTO does either.

And that is probably the same experience for all those who refer to brexiteers as thick. And why that, and other similar labels, or used.
Login to get fewer ads

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:42 - May 25 with 1973 viewsm14_blue

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:34 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

He wasn't always that way, and in the past he sent me some very kind PMs. But now I get nothing but abuse from him. Over the last month or so he seems to have lost the plot.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 14:36]

The transformation of pickles from a normal guy to someone totally consumed by hatred and impotent, ignorant, anger is a perfect microcosm of what people like Farage are doing to our country.

It’s incredibly depressing.

Someone who doesn’t understand what wto means is willing to risk his children’s futures on the say so of a racist charlatan like Farage. How many millions of others did exactly the same on polling day?

Every day I love my country, and its people, a little bit less.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 14:46]
How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:44 - May 25 with 1965 viewsSpruceMoose

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:42 - May 25 by m14_blue

The transformation of pickles from a normal guy to someone totally consumed by hatred and impotent, ignorant, anger is a perfect microcosm of what people like Farage are doing to our country.

It’s incredibly depressing.

Someone who doesn’t understand what wto means is willing to risk his children’s futures on the say so of a racist charlatan like Farage. How many millions of others did exactly the same on polling day?

Every day I love my country, and its people, a little bit less.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 14:46]

It's true patriotism to point out the areas in which your country could be doing better if you ask me.

Certainly more so than waving a flag and clapping happily while there is so much to fix.

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:00 - May 25 with 1943 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The brexit party / parties need more than 50% of the vote for it to have any meaning.

The brexit party and ukip getting any less than 50% of the vote shows a weakening of their position.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:03 - May 25 with 1916 viewsjeera

Give us that detailed run-down again of what the EU stands for.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:04 - May 25 with 1913 viewsDarth_Koont

Might surprise you that I think both the Brexit Party and Change are futile vanity projects looking to trawl for votes among the hard-of-thinking. It's just that the Brexit party is the most futile of the two.

Pronouns: He/Him

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:05 - May 25 with 1906 viewsJ2BLUE

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:03 - May 25 by jeera

European Union

Hope this helps

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:09 - May 25 with 1890 viewsBlueBadger

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:03 - May 25 by jeera

'Burgandy passports and foreigners'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:10 - May 25 with 1880 viewsBlueBadger

Something infinitely more thought out than you'll bother to come up with or enage with.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:12 - May 25 with 1869 viewsDarth_Koont

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:20 - May 25 by sparks

These are EU elections not a referendum on Brexit. So you can gather absolutely nothing of the sort from them regardless of outcome.

Indeed. Brexit seems to have inspired a trend of guessing what votes say about something else entirely.

Presumably this means that after the EU results come in we can now argue that 51.9% wanted Brexit three years ago but only 30-something percent voted for Brexit now? So the Brexit mandate will have gone. Is that how this works?

I'm guessing that this logic suddenly won't apply.

Pronouns: He/Him

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:47 - May 25 with 1802 viewsOldsmoker

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:12 - May 25 by Darth_Koont

Indeed. Brexit seems to have inspired a trend of guessing what votes say about something else entirely.

Presumably this means that after the EU results come in we can now argue that 51.9% wanted Brexit three years ago but only 30-something percent voted for Brexit now? So the Brexit mandate will have gone. Is that how this works?

I'm guessing that this logic suddenly won't apply.

That is the question that should be put to Farage.
If the Brexit party is less than 50% Brexit should be abandoned.
I'm sure his answer will be blustering BS.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:06 - May 25 with 1769 viewsjeera

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:05 - May 25 by J2BLUE

European Union

Hope this helps

Stop helping him.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:11 - May 25 with 1766 viewsbluejacko

The above posts gives you your answer I reckon. 😀
How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:16 - May 25 with 1750 viewsFreddies_Ears

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 15:00 - May 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

The brexit party / parties need more than 50% of the vote for it to have any meaning.

The brexit party and ukip getting any less than 50% of the vote shows a weakening of their position.

Absolutely, but that will not be how the BBC or most of the press spin it.
How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:21 - May 25 with 1724 viewsOldsmoker

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:06 - May 25 by jeera

Stop helping him.

He does need help.
However, with the swingeing cuts to Mental Health services enacted by this Tory government he's unlikely to get it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:34 - May 25 with 1695 viewsflimflam

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:27 - May 25 by SpruceMoose

It's Sprucey by the way.

If you're going to call someone out, at least get the name right

Arf

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:53 - May 25 with 1664 viewsNo9

"2; they can't say the Brexiteers were not informed and are just thick."

Why, if they understood reality they would know that to exit the EU they need to do the work, including the legals, in Westminster NOT Brussels.
How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 16:53 - May 25 with 1664 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How will Spucey, Badger, Koont and the others going to spin the results if? on 14:20 - May 25 by sparks

Unless Remain backing parties get more than 50% !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024