Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues 14:37 - Jun 27 with 2842 viewsBLUEBEAT

Or am I mistaken?

I guess I am as nothing seems to have come of it.

Poll: W or W

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 14:42 - Jun 27 with 2826 viewsCoastalblue

Did he actually say that or was it just an assumption made on here?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 15:30 - Jun 27 with 2736 viewsWhymarkmariner

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 14:42 - Jun 27 by Coastalblue

Did he actually say that or was it just an assumption made on here?

It's just Marcus Evans searching for Nazi gold.
Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 23:24 - Jun 27 with 2435 viewsbritbiker

By "scouting' he meant making log fires and singing gin gang goolee around the campfire.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 16:00]
Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 07:43 - Jun 28 with 2325 viewsSuperblue95

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 23:24 - Jun 27 by britbiker

By "scouting' he meant making log fires and singing gin gang goolee around the campfire.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 16:00]

He mean not? That’s a baffling use of an apostrophe

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 08:06 - Jun 28 with 2291 viewsitfcjoe

Think we’ve been looking at the French leagues more

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 08:19 - Jun 28 with 2271 viewsHerbivore

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 08:06 - Jun 28 by itfcjoe

Mon dieu!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 08:26 - Jun 28 with 2251 viewsKieran_Knows

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 08:06 - Jun 28 by itfcjoe

We've been scouting in France. Neymar wants out of PSG? Coincidence? I think not. #announceNeymar.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Yeah but that was just..... on 09:44 - Jun 28 with 2128 viewsBloots

.....to find a venue for the Paderborn friendly.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 09:48 - Jun 28 with 2117 viewsPhilTWTD

I think that was something which began under Hurst (and maybe actually Mick) through the connections made via the people the club dealt with when bringing Idris etc in from France.

Re Germany, I don't remember much other than the expectation that there might be some interest in the German market due to PL's connections over there.
Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 14:06 - Jun 28 with 1994 viewsBigManBlue

I hear we were looking into this, but the computers at PR weren't up to running the latest edition of FM.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 14:09 - Jun 28 with 1993 viewsSomethingBlue

I don't think he did but, in any case, scouting is a long-term process and Lambert has been at Ipswich eight months. People have no patience!!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 1975 viewsHerbivore

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 14:09 - Jun 28 by SomethingBlue

I don't think he did but, in any case, scouting is a long-term process and Lambert has been at Ipswich eight months. People have no patience!!

I expect some classy Bundesliga bargains will arrive to bolster us next summer for a crack at back to back promotions.

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 04:52 - Jun 29 with 1731 viewsharlingblue

There seems to be a Norwich guy that knows the modern German scene more?
Wait before the down votes? I'm an ITFC supporter/season ticket holder and just want the best for us, just waiting for Lambert to be more than just a guy getting the fans on side, he has done that, now he's got to get ME to invest in the future of our club.
We have a windfall of money coming in from players that should have been kept, but were sold, this should be used to get better players into the club, not just to pay back the ME lack of investment in the past, that has caused our demise.
Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 07:54 - Jun 29 with 1641 viewsHerbivore

Didn’t Lambert say they were spending a lot of time scouting in German leagues on 04:52 - Jun 29 by harlingblue

There seems to be a Norwich guy that knows the modern German scene more?
Wait before the down votes? I'm an ITFC supporter/season ticket holder and just want the best for us, just waiting for Lambert to be more than just a guy getting the fans on side, he has done that, now he's got to get ME to invest in the future of our club.
We have a windfall of money coming in from players that should have been kept, but were sold, this should be used to get better players into the club, not just to pay back the ME lack of investment in the past, that has caused our demise.

The money that comes in this summer plus about another £6m from ME will go into the club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024