Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? 17:54 - Aug 7 with 7942 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:00 - Aug 7 with 2407 viewsVaughan8

Pathetic really. Why can't these people raise enough money to buy him out...........Oh!
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:02 - Aug 7 with 2393 viewsDubtractor

No. No I wouldn't.

If you could do a catchy chant along the lines of

"Marcus Evans, you've not been running club with the care and attention that you ought to have done, please can you improve that side of your ownership. Thanks."

Then I'd probably get involved.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:09 - Aug 7 with 2368 viewsblueden60

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:02 - Aug 7 by Dubtractor

No. No I wouldn't.

"Marcus Evans, you've not been running club with the care and attention that you ought to have done, please can you improve that side of your ownership. Thanks."

Amazed that anyone is really that thick & stupid!
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:14 - Aug 7 with 2353 viewsskyblue23

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:45 - Aug 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I’ll happily slap anyone I see singing this.

The guy puts in millions of pounds per year to try and make OUR love and pastime more enjoyable. He gets things wrong but not through malice.

And people want to abuse him for doing so. F*** off you sad little w*nkers.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:29 - Aug 7 with 2322 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:46 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Anyone want to own up to hitting yes now that you have a fellow fan wanting to punch you?

Punch?

Nothing like making things up is there.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:33 - Aug 7 with 2314 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:29 - Aug 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Punch?

Nothing like making things up is there.

Come now, you said slap. Anyone slapping anyone will probably get punched, and then you'll have to punch them back or risk looking like a bit of a bellend.

So, yes, punch, young Daniel, punch.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 20:34]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:52 - Aug 7 with 2295 viewsgordon

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:02 - Aug 7 by Dubtractor

No. No I wouldn't.

With a second verse of "While your intentions were good at the start, it feels like you don't really know what to do now. The fact that you were mostly bad at picking managers has been your main downfall. Particularly Roy Keane. He was the worst. Whatever anyone else says."
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:59 - Aug 7 with 2283 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:45 - Aug 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I’ll happily slap anyone I see singing this.

The guy puts in millions of pounds per year to try and make OUR love and pastime more enjoyable. He gets things wrong but not through malice.

And people want to abuse him for doing so. F*** off you sad little w*nkers.

You are worse than those that sing it.

Imagine threatening violence because someone sings something at a football game.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:07 - Aug 7 with 2264 viewsOxford_Blue

Is this a joke?
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:11 - Aug 7 with 2256 viewsPJH

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:07 - Aug 7 by Oxford_Blue

Is this a joke?

Not a very good one if it is.
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:20 - Aug 7 with 2239 viewsIpswich_Crazy

No, We need to get behind the club and Paul and the players like never before. Pointless poll

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:38 - Aug 7 with 2210 viewsSitfcB

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:30 - Aug 7 by TractorCam

I didn't see anyone in particular but presume it was the regular numbskulls.

It was loud enough for Evans to hear from where he was sat!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 22:20 - Aug 7 with 2182 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 20:59 - Aug 7 by The_Romford_Blue

You are worse than those that sing it.

Imagine threatening violence because someone sings something at a football game.

Imagine not being able to take a joke.

How many times have you joked that you’d kill someone? Shall we throw you in jail?

Have you ever sung about fighting with Norwich because of Boxing Day? Thug.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 22:21 - Aug 7 with 2182 viewsNorthstaNder

Quite possibly the worst post I've ever seen on this forum.

What kind of juvenile, cowardly, tiny c0cked moron would chant this at the one man who single handedly saved ITFC and continues to stop it from going to the wall?

Yes, things aren't going exactly as we'd like. But at least we still have a club to support.
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 22:37 - Aug 7 with 2167 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 22:20 - Aug 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Imagine not being able to take a joke.

How many times have you joked that you’d kill someone? Shall we throw you in jail?

Have you ever sung about fighting with Norwich because of Boxing Day? Thug.

‘I’ll happily slap anyone I see singing this’ is not the same as chanting a football song about fighting with other football fans.

Pretending it’s a comparison and that you were joking is somewhat funny.

At least have the nerve to stick to what you said.

Not that it particular matters to me either way. I don’t like Evans and wasn’t at all disappointed by the chants the other day at him. I did only hear it once though about 2 minutes in.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 23:08 - Aug 7 with 2139 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 23:54 - Aug 7 with 2121 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 22:37 - Aug 7 by The_Romford_Blue

‘I’ll happily slap anyone I see singing this’ is not the same as chanting a football song about fighting with other football fans.

Pretending it’s a comparison and that you were joking is somewhat funny.

At least have the nerve to stick to what you said.

Not that it particular matters to me either way. I don’t like Evans and wasn’t at all disappointed by the chants the other day at him. I did only hear it once though about 2 minutes in.

‘I reckon we will murder Sunderland’ must worry you immensely.

If you seriously think joking about giving someone a slap is serious you better sue Harry Enfield.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 23:59 - Aug 7 with 2119 viewsSeablu

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:27 - Aug 7 by reusersfreekicks

Morinic

Is he a Croatian centre-half?
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 23:59 - Aug 7 with 2119 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 23:54 - Aug 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

‘I reckon we will murder Sunderland’ must worry you immensely.

If you seriously think joking about giving someone a slap is serious you better sue Harry Enfield.

Keep pretending it’s a joke bud - it’s ok. We can all pretend we believe you.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 00:14 - Aug 8 with 2108 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:20 - Aug 7 by Ipswich_Crazy

No, We need to get behind the club and Paul and the players like never before. Pointless poll

Just when the club as a whole seemed to be turning in the right direction !

Then along came someone to try and ruin it!
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 06:53 - Aug 8 with 2053 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 23:59 - Aug 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Keep pretending it’s a joke bud - it’s ok. We can all pretend we believe you.

What a sad world you live in when you consider someone joking about giving someone a slap as an actual threat of violence.

It’s really worth a banning order and an assault conviction to stop some pathetic numbskull saying some nasty things about Marcus. FFS.

I didn’t have you down as a tool before but you’re really going for it.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 07:06 - Aug 8 with 2047 viewsTractorgirlforever

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:11 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

People sung this at Burton I’m afraid.

I didnt hear anyone sing this at burton. Marcus actually loves ipswich just as much as we all do
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 07:17 - Aug 8 with 2040 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:38 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

I didn’t hear it from where I was sat

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 07:58 - Aug 8 with 2014 viewsPJH

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 21:38 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

I didn't hear it and I was on the terrace but obviously it was done.
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 08:04 - Aug 8 with 1177 viewsWD19

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 07:58 - Aug 8 by PJH

I didn't hear it and I was on the terrace but obviously it was done.

This surprises me. I was right behind the goal and it felt like c.30 or 40 ppl where singing it. It got 4 or 5 airings, starting 25 minutes before kick off and again throughout the game; usually as a 2nd verse to 'Lambert is a Blue'.

Admittedly it petered out as the game went on, but it wasn't one p*ssed up twerp. Bluefish called them out on here and got pasted for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024