Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? 07:21 - Sep 25 with 5104 viewsSteve_M

Telling us just how big their Derby is.

Just wondered.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 07:30 - Sep 25 with 5074 viewsDubtractor

I heard they has 125,000 applications for tickets last night.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 07:33 - Sep 25 with 5069 viewsBarneycurley

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 07:30 - Sep 25 by Dubtractor

I heard they has 125,000 applications for tickets last night.

He's prob still beating himself over seeing Norris at half time

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 07:37 - Sep 25 with 5059 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL. I feel for him tbf, just imagine losing the biggest game in the world 4-0...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 07:39 - Sep 25 with 5049 viewsDubtractor

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 07:37 - Sep 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL. I feel for him tbf, just imagine losing the biggest game in the world 4-0...

They will be talking about this massive game, all over the world, for years to come.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 07:58 - Sep 25 with 5005 viewsMetal_Hacker

I was told the only reason Parliament was back in session today was to pass judicial law changing this massive game in the future to a public holiday

Poll: If it were one or the other

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:06 - Sep 25 with 4919 viewsartsbossbeard

There's footage floating around of one their fans punching a police horse last night.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:09 - Sep 25 with 4909 viewsWickets

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:06 - Sep 25 by artsbossbeard

There's footage floating around of one their fans punching a police horse last night.

Why would anyone want to punch a police horse ?
Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:10 - Sep 25 with 4901 viewsITFC_Forever

Too busy punching police horses by the looks of Twitter.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:16 - Sep 25 with 4875 viewsChurchman

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:06 - Sep 25 by artsbossbeard

There is footage of a knuckle dragger doing that after Sunderland Newcastle derby a few years ago.
Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:19 - Sep 25 with 4860 viewschicoazul

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:09 - Sep 25 by Wickets

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:20 - Sep 25 with 4856 viewsgiant_stow

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:09 - Sep 25 by Wickets

The horse said 'evs'. What a dumdum.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:32 - Sep 25 with 4808 viewsJ2BLUE

He's my mate who I hadn't heard from in a while. That thread was a bit of an in joke.

He actually predicted 4-0 Southampton before the game.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why did he.... on 09:39 - Sep 25 with 4780 viewsBloots

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:32 - Sep 25 by J2BLUE

He's my mate who I hadn't heard from in a while. That thread was a bit of an in joke.

He actually predicted 4-0 Southampton before the game.

...pretend to be an Ipswich supporter when he first appeared?

I never understand that.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Why did he.... on 09:42 - Sep 25 with 4758 viewsJ2BLUE

Why did he.... on 09:39 - Sep 25 by Bloots

I never understand that.

Genuinely not sure!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 13:14 - Sep 25 with 4566 viewsSteve_M

So there is:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/25/man-arrested-punch-horse-portsm

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 13:27 - Sep 25 with 4534 viewsBloomBlue

At 4am he was still stuck in the traffic leaving the ground not surprised as 60,000 ticketless Portsmouth fans sat outside the ground just to soak up the atmosphere
Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 13:34 - Sep 25 with 4505 viewswkj

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 09:19 - Sep 25 by chicoazul

Imagine the litigation if that poor animal reared up and smashed the bloke in the skull with its back hoof.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why did he.... on 13:35 - Sep 25 with 4501 viewsBluebell

Why did he.... on 09:39 - Sep 25 by Bloots

I never understand that.

I am more surprised that J2 actually has a mate!
Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 14:02 - Sep 25 with 4429 viewsSpruceMoose

Mistaken identity. They thought it was me.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 14:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 14:04 - Sep 25 with 4413 viewswkj

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 14:02 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

Mistaken identity. They thought it was me.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 14:02]

I notice the bloke was wearing a face covering, did you mock another ailment, SARS perhaps?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 14:13 - Sep 25 with 4384 viewsSpruceMoose

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 14:04 - Sep 25 by wkj

I notice the bloke was wearing a face covering, did you mock another ailment, SARS perhaps?

IT WAS A PHRASE!!!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 15:07 - Sep 25 with 4326 viewsBoardPolice

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 13:27 - Sep 25 by BloomBlue

At 4am he was still stuck in the traffic leaving the ground not surprised as 60,000 ticketless Portsmouth fans sat outside the ground just to soak up the atmosphere

And surprisingly given the hooj number of ticket applications, it didnt sell out. 1000 short of capacity.
Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 16:58 - Sep 25 with 4213 viewsstrikalite

Has that Portsmouth fan been on again since last night? on 15:07 - Sep 25 by BoardPolice

And surprisingly given the hooj number of ticket applications, it didnt sell out. 1000 short of capacity.

In fairness that was probably due to segregation...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024