Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares 17:33 - Nov 9 with 38093 viewsBlueJudge

Yes, we support the incessant singing, possibly even the drummer. But if you want to win hearts and minds, leave the flares at home. Distance yourself from those that would taint what you are achieving.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:26 - Nov 10 with 3123 viewsMullet

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:18 - Nov 10 by Ely_Blue

Funny though that the guy who set off the one yesterday was right in the middle of the BA guys and likewise the 2 that were set off at Southend! Coincidence? I think not, especially given the lack of any defence from anyone associated with BA on this

Maybe they're just not arsed with a 5 page thread on here, after being accused twice in quick succession etc? I'm not sure TWTD is owed anything after all.

Unless it's one of the lads running the stalls, shop, doing the flags etc. and has been for some time, what are they meant to say or do? Perhaps given they're into their ultra style stuff they like em and don't want to put people off? Bit easy for us to sit here and speak for them and whatnot.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:17 - Nov 10 with 3066 viewsblueislander

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:26 - Nov 10 by Mullet

Maybe they're just not arsed with a 5 page thread on here, after being accused twice in quick succession etc? I'm not sure TWTD is owed anything after all.

Unless it's one of the lads running the stalls, shop, doing the flags etc. and has been for some time, what are they meant to say or do? Perhaps given they're into their ultra style stuff they like em and don't want to put people off? Bit easy for us to sit here and speak for them and whatnot.

For a group that are supposedly leading the support for the team, and seemingly have the blessing of the club it would Be rather strange that they tolerate, or ,even worse encourage illegal acts.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:22 - Nov 10 with 3059 viewsSouperJim

I have asthma, I stand in section 5 and smoke bombs don't bother me at all. All this talk of safety, legality etc is just bullsh!t. The sooner those who want to watch football in a library piss off to other parts of the ground, the better.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:24 - Nov 10 with 3050 viewsblueislander

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:22 - Nov 10 by SouperJim

I have asthma, I stand in section 5 and smoke bombs don't bother me at all. All this talk of safety, legality etc is just bullsh!t. The sooner those who want to watch football in a library piss off to other parts of the ground, the better.

Legality is bullsh-t There’s a thought.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:40 - Nov 10 with 3024 viewstown8710

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:40 - Nov 9 by BlueJudge

I don’t believe either are permitted. I do not know the difference. Nor should I have to. I was not distressed, but plenty around me were. I do not want Blue Action’s good work to be turned on it’s head.

Bore off!!!! blue action actually bring some atmosphere more flairs please
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 3026 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:22 - Nov 10 by SouperJim

Totally agree.

Anyone who goes in the SBRL but doesn’t sing is a disgrace & shouldn't be allowed in there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:45 - Nov 10 with 3012 viewstown8710

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:41 - Nov 10 by Reuser_is_God

Totally agree.

Anyone who goes in the SBRL but doesn’t sing is a disgrace & shouldn't be allowed in there.

There was some absoulte c***s in there yesterday clueless about the club and the game.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:51 - Nov 10 with 2995 viewsblueislander

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:41 - Nov 10 by Reuser_is_God

Totally agree.

What percentage of those who inhabit the SBRL do you think sing? If your rule were to be enforced, I would guess that it would only be half full. It may come as a surprise, but the majority of people attending matches only sing when something exciting happens.
Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:55 - Nov 10 with 2986 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:40 - Nov 10 by town8710

You can't even spell it, you dope.

Good atmosphere, sure. Flares, inflatables and whatever other weirdness you lot splurge over aren't necessary to create that.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:10 - Nov 10 with 2962 viewsEly_Blue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:40 - Nov 10 by town8710

In what way do flares bring atmosphere? The drum and the singing/chants bring atmosphere. The flares just make people look like a moron with no regard for the law or those around them, how about let’s have a bit of racist chanting or hooliganism whilst we’re at it if we are allowed to carry out illegal activities in the ground shall we? Maybe they’d help the “atmosphere “ too?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:13 - Nov 10 with 2952 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:10 - Nov 10 by Ely_Blue

In what way do flares bring atmosphere? The drum and the singing/chants bring atmosphere. The flares just make people look like a moron with no regard for the law or those around them, how about let’s have a bit of racist chanting or hooliganism whilst we’re at it if we are allowed to carry out illegal activities in the ground shall we? Maybe they’d help the “atmosphere “ too?

Good god, what a dull post. Did you actually engage your brain before you typed that?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:14 - Nov 10 with 2947 viewsBlue_Moses

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:45 - Nov 10 by town8710

There was some absoulte c***s in there yesterday clueless about the club and the game.

The woman behind me was moaning at how noisey the singing was
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 2946 viewsEly_Blue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:13 - Nov 10 by SouperJim

Good god, what a dull post. Did you actually engage your brain before you typed that?

?? Do expand?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:18 - Nov 10 with 2936 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:15 - Nov 10 by Ely_Blue

?? Do expand?

If you can't see how moronic comparing a smoke bomb to racist chanting and hooliganism is, there's no hope for you.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:21 - Nov 10 with 2921 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:51 - Nov 10 by blueislander

What percentage of those who inhabit the SBRL do you think sing? If your rule were to be enforced, I would guess that it would only be half full. It may come as a surprise, but the majority of people attending matches only sing when something exciting happens.

Good, kick them out.

Evans out

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:21 - Nov 10 with 2920 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:14 - Nov 10 by Blue_Moses

The woman behind me was moaning at how noisey the singing was

Perhaps football isn’t for her.

Evans out

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:23 - Nov 10 with 2905 viewsEly_Blue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:18 - Nov 10 by SouperJim

If you can't see how moronic comparing a smoke bomb to racist chanting and hooliganism is, there's no hope for you.

Well none of them are permitted inside a football stadium but hey flares apparently enhance the atmosphere, if illegal things are deemed ok by some of our fans then sure why not just turn a blind eye to the others too?

And do explain in what way flares add to the atmosphere?
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 21:24]

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:23 - Nov 10 with 2903 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:21 - Nov 10 by Reuser_is_God

Good, kick them out.

#IpswichUltra

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:24 - Nov 10 with 2901 viewstown8710

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:55 - Nov 10 by NotMarcusEvans

You can't even spell it, you dope.

Good atmosphere, sure. Flares, inflatables and whatever other weirdness you lot splurge over aren't necessary to create that.

Jog on.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:24 - Nov 10 with 2899 viewsblueislander

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:21 - Nov 10 by Reuser_is_God

Good, kick them out.

So, to be clear. You would rather have a half empty stadium.?
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:26 - Nov 10 with 2893 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:23 - Nov 10 by Ely_Blue

Well none of them are permitted inside a football stadium but hey flares apparently enhance the atmosphere, if illegal things are deemed ok by some of our fans then sure why not just turn a blind eye to the others too?

Yep, doubling down there.

I went to a disco the other night, DJ was a right moron, kept letting smoke off. Did nothing for the atmosphere and put people's lives at risk. What if someone in that enclosed space had asthma?

Melt.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 2886 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:24 - Nov 10 by town8710

Jog on.

Can you still play your Football Factory DVD or watched it too many times?
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 2892 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:24 - Nov 10 by blueislander

So, to be clear. You would rather have a half empty stadium.?

No, I’d rather the SBRL just have people in their that want to make a racket.

Anyone not interested in doing so can go sit elsewhere in the ground with fellow coffee slurpers.

Evans out

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 2884 viewsEly_Blue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:26 - Nov 10 by SouperJim

Yep, doubling down there.

I went to a disco the other night, DJ was a right moron, kept letting smoke off. Did nothing for the atmosphere and put people's lives at risk. What if someone in that enclosed space had asthma?

Melt.

Different kind of smoke and you know it too, good try but you need to try harder

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:28 - Nov 10 with 2881 viewstown8710

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:23 - Nov 10 by Ely_Blue

What i don't get it is how so many of you keyboard warriors on here want to drain the life out of anything or anyone trying to improve what can only be described as one of the worst atmospheres in the football league the past few years or so... blue action is superb and a great asset to the club. A lot of away fans saying how much more noise there was compared to other visits..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024