Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares 17:33 - Nov 9 with 38096 viewsBlueJudge

Yes, we support the incessant singing, possibly even the drummer. But if you want to win hearts and minds, leave the flares at home. Distance yourself from those that would taint what you are achieving.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:08 - Nov 11 with 3333 viewsRyorry

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:02 - Nov 11 by itfcdarren

If I was genuinely affected and worried about it, I would consider that I am in the very small minority. Other than sitting in a family enclosure, I would me more inclined to just stay at home as opposed to ruining fun for everybody else?

But then again, I'm not a selfish prick.

So you're saying it's fine for you to break the law, risk injuring others, and risk ITFC being punished because you let off smoke bombs or flares, but it's me that's the "selfish prick" just for wanting to go to watch Town play. Got it

*edited for grammar
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 14:12]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:13 - Nov 11 with 3306 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 13:09 - Nov 11 by Ely_Blue

One is a civil matter (standing at all seater football stadiums) and the other is a criminal matter (punishable by law).

http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/standing/the-legalities-of-standing

If the club chooses not to eject people for standing then that is there prerogative and anyone who goes into the SBRL would know before the game that this happens in that location, unlike if I had been next to the guys who set the smoke bombs off on Saturday as I would assume they would obey the law!

Try again sunshine

Have you ever broken the speed limit?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:14 - Nov 11 with 3315 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:02 - Nov 11 by itfcdarren

If I was genuinely affected and worried about it, I would consider that I am in the very small minority. Other than sitting in a family enclosure, I would me more inclined to just stay at home as opposed to ruining fun for everybody else?

Bit harsh, yes if they start turning up more often than anyone concerned by them (for health reasons or otherwise) can always choose to sit elsewhere. I don't think it's selfish to want to stay where you've been for years, however you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. Clearly the culture within the north stand is rapidly moving towards a less "family friendly" environment for want of a better phrase and this is bound to upset a few people. If the end result is we have a more vibrant matchday experience then I think we'll all benefit in the end, as will the team.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:17 - Nov 11 with 3297 viewsEly_Blue

What is selfish about expecting to go to a football match and not be sat next to some “prick” who decides to break the law and come into the ground with a smoke bomb?

If smoke bombs aren’t dangerous then prey do tell me why setting them off in a public place and taking them into a football ground is illegal?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:17 - Nov 11 with 3281 viewsBrixtonBlue

I wonder if those complaining about the puff of blue smoke on Saturday were actually there, near to it, and adversely affected by it. Or are they just complaining for the sake of something to complain about?

I cycle through central London in the rush hour every day - infinitely more dangerous than a puff of blue smoke - but I don't see the protests for cycling to be banned.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:17 - Nov 11 with 3293 viewsEly_Blue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:13 - Nov 11 by BrixtonBlue

Have you ever broken the speed limit?

Yes and I have been punished for it, and yes it did act as a deterrent

Next

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:18 - Nov 11 with 3290 viewsRyorry

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:14 - Nov 11 by SouperJim

Bit harsh, yes if they start turning up more often than anyone concerned by them (for health reasons or otherwise) can always choose to sit elsewhere. I don't think it's selfish to want to stay where you've been for years, however you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. Clearly the culture within the north stand is rapidly moving towards a less "family friendly" environment for want of a better phrase and this is bound to upset a few people. If the end result is we have a more vibrant matchday experience then I think we'll all benefit in the end, as will the team.

I did make the point earlier that smoke drifts, and not always in predictable ways, esp if the wind's variable.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:20 - Nov 11 with 3268 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:17 - Nov 11 by Ely_Blue

Yes and I have been punished for it, and yes it did act as a deterrent

Next

Bit rich you banging on about obeying the law then.

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:24 - Nov 11 with 3272 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:17 - Nov 11 by Ely_Blue

What is selfish about expecting to go to a football match and not be sat next to some “prick” who decides to break the law and come into the ground with a smoke bomb?

If smoke bombs aren’t dangerous then prey do tell me why setting them off in a public place and taking them into a football ground is illegal?

Hullo, PC Plod is back.

Alcohol is dangerous, but it's not illegal to drink it. It's an offence to be drunk though! Laws eh?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:28 - Nov 11 with 3259 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:18 - Nov 11 by Ryorry

I did make the point earlier that smoke drifts, and not always in predictable ways, esp if the wind's variable.

I think it would take a hell of a lot of smoke bombs being let off at once to have any significant amount of smoke drift to another stand without dissipating.

Whereabouts is your seat? You genuinely have my sympathy if the smoke on Saturday caused you problems, hopefully you're sat far enough away from the middle of the stand for it to be an issue.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:37 - Nov 11 with 3244 viewsRyorry

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:28 - Nov 11 by SouperJim

I think it would take a hell of a lot of smoke bombs being let off at once to have any significant amount of smoke drift to another stand without dissipating.

Whereabouts is your seat? You genuinely have my sympathy if the smoke on Saturday caused you problems, hopefully you're sat far enough away from the middle of the stand for it to be an issue.

I was making a general point - wasn't there on Sat and not a ST holder unfortunately, as I live 250 miles away.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:40 - Nov 11 with 3238 viewsSouperJim

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:37 - Nov 11 by Ryorry

I was making a general point - wasn't there on Sat and not a ST holder unfortunately, as I live 250 miles away.

Nothing personal, I've always thought you seem like a good sort, but my work here is done.

Keep up the good work BA.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:58 - Nov 11 with 3211 viewsRyorry

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:40 - Nov 11 by SouperJim

Nothing personal, I've always thought you seem like a good sort, but my work here is done.

Keep up the good work BA.

I do go to some games you know, and it's perfectly reasonable to want others to be able to go safely too.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:57 - Nov 11 with 3149 viewsjaykay

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 21:40 - Nov 10 by jeera

I really wish, of all days, that people were not arguing today.

i agree with that. to think cil , spruce, footers etc are always accused of being toxic, sh1te stirrers and they not posted on this tread. goes to show some of those who accuses them of those things are showing what warriors of virtue they are.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:24 - Nov 11 with 3127 viewsblueislander

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:57 - Nov 11 by jaykay

i agree with that. to think cil , spruce, footers etc are always accused of being toxic, sh1te stirrers and they not posted on this tread. goes to show some of those who accuses them of those things are showing what warriors of virtue they are.

Has “The Moose” been banned?
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:04 - Nov 11 with 3092 viewsjeera

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:24 - Nov 11 by blueislander

Has “The Moose” been banned?

No, just on holiday.

Enjoying Mexican food no doubt.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:37 - Nov 11 with 3058 viewswkj

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:04 - Nov 11 by jeera

No, just on holiday.

Enjoying Mexican food no doubt.

He is still very much with us, it was too much to handle juggling two accounts so I am focusing on WKJ now. The real answer, he's just having a break in the same way Callis did, no ban.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:04 - Nov 11 with 3017 viewsRyorry

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:57 - Nov 11 by jaykay

Out of interest, I had a look through, and am not aware that anyone on this thread has ever accused CIL, Spruce or Footers of that. Well apart from wkj of course, who's obviously a right stirrer of the ol' brown fertiliser

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 23:39 - Nov 11 with 2953 viewsEly_Blue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 14:24 - Nov 11 by SouperJim

Hullo, PC Plod is back.

Alcohol is dangerous, but it's not illegal to drink it. It's an offence to be drunk though! Laws eh?

Good to see that as usual you deflect from answering the question with another irrelevant comment and another pointless conversation point!

Have you ever thought about a career in politics?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 00:14 - Nov 12 with 2930 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This thread is so so Ipswich

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 03:58 - Nov 12 with 2896 viewsRyorry

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 00:14 - Nov 12 by The_Romford_Blue

This thread is so so Ipswich

This post is so you trying to help it get to 10 pages because of your bet on p4 !
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 4:18]

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 07:00 - Nov 12 with 2847 viewswkj

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 20:04 - Nov 11 by Ryorry

Out of interest, I had a look through, and am not aware that anyone on this thread has ever accused CIL, Spruce or Footers of that. Well apart from wkj of course, who's obviously a right stirrer of the ol' brown fertiliser

You brute! The only poop I am trying to stir right now is in the tech world, so f'in slammed its unfunny!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024