Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... 19:41 - Nov 30 with 7082 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34832023?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR2NU3qsJ0_nroE

That's what any member of the Armed Forces of Police expect to hear if JC gets in.

The chap who murdered two people yesterday was released after a conviction for planning to destroy the HoP.
He had a successful appeal and released on licence.

He was shot by two brave Police officers yesterday.

In the interview with AN last week he stated, repeatedly, that 'arrest' is the method he would want to use. Arrest. Well, that has already been tried with this islamic nutter. Look what happened? He got let out onto some wooly peace course.
Nothing changed. He was still an islamic nutter.

The Armed Forces and Police use something called 'Rules of Engagement'. that is the Executive authority upon which you act. I've shot at people before under that authority, both in Kent and Northern Ireland.
JC would have had me tried for attempted murder.

How do you think those who carry firearms to protect us feel about that?

Rules of Engagement post JC) - Arrest suspects, regardless of the threat to your life.
The nutters will have field day. It will be worse, 10 times worse.

Sorry but those who want a safe UK and support JC need to accept this. He is a danger to all our safety.
If you've never held a weapon and been faced with that, then carefully think how you would act?

The weapon raised at me or another person......Should I shoot or call for them to lower it so I can arrest them? By then another life is lost and a confused member of the security forces is lost and feeling guilty of letting someone die.

Sorry, this is real. Very real.
JC will disarm our forces with his STATED policies. This isn't b/s it's a fact.
He's already said it.....

Do you want that? Terrorists knowing they won't be shot for fear of going to jail for murder?

Be reasonable TWTD. Forget politics, this is about national security.

Hammer me if you will. However, I've been there, been blown-up, shot at, shot back, and know how it feels.
JC will castrate this country. Please understand that.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 19:42]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:43 - Nov 30 with 910 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:37 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

You'd speak with a lot more authority if you actually read your sources, understood them, stopped making sh1t up as a result and carrying on like you're scared sh1tless of anything remotely civilised that challenges your small-minded and really rather unpleasant worldview.
I mean, none of this hatefulness can actually make you HAPPY can it?

Oh, and the only editing I did was to tidy the post up again.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 20:38]

Sorry but you called me a Walt.

That's the worst insult you could offer.
Cannot express my revolt enough.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:44 - Nov 30 with 908 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:43 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Sorry but you called me a Walt.

That's the worst insult you could offer.
Cannot express my revolt enough.

Sorry, but your whole demeanour on here is hugely suggestive of someone living in a fantasy world. A rather unpleasant one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:45 - Nov 30 with 903 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:11 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

Arrest is the preferred option of the POLICE, as well.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The Police have the right to shoot on their Rule of Engagement. A mate is firearms, also ex army.

Feel good about that?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:45 - Nov 30 with 901 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:41 - Nov 30 by jeera

"I'm one of few here who speak with any real authority and real time knowledge of just how dangerous he is."

Delusional. Utterly delusional.

Just think how quickly he and his chums would shoot you in a revolution/ civil disobedience!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:49 - Nov 30 with 895 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:41 - Nov 30 by jeera

"I'm one of few here who speak with any real authority and real time knowledge of just how dangerous he is."

Delusional. Utterly delusional.

What experience and medals do you have?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:49 - Nov 30 with 894 viewseireblue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:45 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

The Police have the right to shoot on their Rule of Engagement. A mate is firearms, also ex army.

Feel good about that?

Police officers are subject to the same rule of law as any UK citizen e.g. the Criminal Law Act 1967: “A person may use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances in the prevention of crime.”

It was that law that was used in the Jean Charles case.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:51 - Nov 30 with 892 viewsjeera

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:49 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

How on earth does that relate to your post?

There's your problem, right there.

Everything is about your past job to you. Absolutely everything is about this self-styled hero worshiping.

You've clearly led a life of not having to think for yourself and it manifests itself in your persona here.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:55 - Nov 30 with 878 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:49 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

I can't speak for Jeera, but I'm a holder of the Skinner Cross for Distinguished Service in the Face of Obvious Bullsh1t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:56 - Nov 30 with 871 viewsjeera

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:45 - Nov 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Just think how quickly he and his chums would shoot you in a revolution/ civil disobedience!

Nothing braver than a man tooled up facing an unarmed civilian.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:57 - Nov 30 with 870 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:41 - Nov 30 by m14_blue

No one has disagreed with you about how dangerous it/he was.

It’s you making stuff up to fit your narrative, particularly in the wake of something like this, that people object to.

Do you genuinely think that if Corbyn was PM he would have a problem with the police actions yesterday? Seriously?

If you do then you’ve been utterly brainwashed.

He is a real danger. Don't think of me as a nutter. I've real insight into just dangerous he is.

He will disarm the police, extend early release and investigate those who shoot and kill terrorists.

He is a clear and present danger.

Hello!!!!

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:01 - Nov 30 with 864 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:57 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

He is a real danger. Don't think of me as a nutter. I've real insight into just dangerous he is.

He will disarm the police, extend early release and investigate those who shoot and kill terrorists.

Hello!!!!

Pssst. The Police Complaints Commision investigate all incidences of of anyone being shot by police marksmen and have done so for years. It's one of the reasons why we don't really have a problem with trigger-happy yahoos in blue uniforms in the country.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 21:10]

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:02 - Nov 30 with 858 viewseireblue

The number medals you have is not relevant to your ability to read through the transcript of the AN interview, then copy and paste the parts where JC repeatedly states “that 'arrest' is the method he would want to use.”

Politicians lie and spin, and use misinformation to make points. Presumably for some purpose that justifies that.

In your postings, you can choose to be different, or the same as a politician, such as JC.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:02 - Nov 30 with 857 viewsm14_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:57 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Hello!!!!

Where has he said any of that?

Is any of it included in the Labour manifesto?

Do you think any of those would get through parliament?

I don’t believe for a second he would want to do those anyway but, even if he did, he wouldn’t be president.

I don’t think you’re a nutter at all, I do think you’ve been brainwashed.

A glance at my posting history would tell anyone that I’m no Corbyn fanboy but this campaign is making me want to defend him as the allegations get more and more ridiculous with every passing day.
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:11 - Nov 30 with 831 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:41 - Nov 30 by m14_blue

No one has disagreed with you about how dangerous it/he was.

It’s you making stuff up to fit your narrative, particularly in the wake of something like this, that people object to.

Do you genuinely think that if Corbyn was PM he would have a problem with the police actions yesterday? Seriously?

If you do then you’ve been utterly brainwashed.

He is camera, twice, stating his opposition to lethal action.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:15 - Nov 30 with 831 viewsjaykay

i'm beginning to think you are never_lose_the_faith reborn. he started all nice and worth a read, then gradually went all mental on us.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:24 - Nov 30 with 787 viewsZedRodgers

Hello!!!!

I don’t think I’m alone in thinking that you’re coming across as more of a “clear and present danger.”

You’ve been radicalised. Please seek help.

No, not at the moment

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:30 - Nov 30 with 778 viewsRyorry

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:33 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

you edited that just in time.

Walt?
Fella, I've 6 medals for combat ops. I'm one of few here who speak with any real authority and real time knowledge of just how dangerous he is.

Slam me, crack on.

...We don't ... know you irl, but I'd have thought that our police & armed forces require personnel who are rational, disciplined, and capable of exercising self-restraint, not just when utilising their batons/tasers/weapons, but when expressing themselves verbally and in writing too.

You've not been showing evidence of meeting those standards - and that's on here, when you've had time to think about what you're saying before "firing". ... Please read, consider & think more carefully before spreading the kind of rubbish & disinformation which means you're adding to the problem.

*Edited after talking with Hampstead via PMs. He wasn't upset or offended by what I wrote, but felt it could be misinterpreted by others, and said it was fine for me to edit accordingly, so I've gone with that.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 12:36]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:32 - Nov 30 with 772 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 20:55 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

I can't speak for Jeera, but I'm a holder of the Skinner Cross for Distinguished Service in the Face of Obvious Bullsh1t.

Nothing.
So you speak from no authority.

Call me a Walt? You can rot for that.

Strange that so much focus is on Corbyn on 21:32 - Nov 30 with 777 viewsBobbychase

When this terrorist was released under a Tory government.

I'm no fan of JC but at least he can point to the time he, and millions of others, protested the Blair government following Bush's campaign in Iraq in 2003.

That war, based on dodgy intel and the Bush family grudge against Saddam Hussein, killed hundreds of thousands of people and led to the anarchy in Iraq which paved the way for Islamic State.

The courts let this man out by the way, not the leader of the opposition.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:37 - Nov 30 with 756 viewshampstead_blue

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:02 - Nov 30 by m14_blue

Where has he said any of that?

Is any of it included in the Labour manifesto?

Do you think any of those would get through parliament?

I don’t believe for a second he would want to do those anyway but, even if he did, he wouldn’t be president.

I don’t think you’re a nutter at all, I do think you’ve been brainwashed.

A glance at my posting history would tell anyone that I’m no Corbyn fanboy but this campaign is making me want to defend him as the allegations get more and more ridiculous with every passing day.

he's not stated it in the manifiesto simply because all the armed forces voters who will vote Labour would NEVER vote for him if he did.

My logic is a simple and well used military extrapolation.
He will disarm the Police. Remove the arms from MI5 and Special Forces on the UK mainland.

Overseas the forces will be subject to horrendos scrutiny.

All the Islamic nutters will get shorter sentences and then released to do what? Kill again like this person has....

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:40 - Nov 30 with 743 viewsjeera

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:37 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

he's not stated it in the manifiesto simply because all the armed forces voters who will vote Labour would NEVER vote for him if he did.

He will disarm the Police. Remove the arms from MI5 and Special Forces on the UK mainland.

All the Islamic nutters will get shorter sentences and then released to do what? Kill again like this person has....

You may have as well have just written that he's going to build a spacecraft and give out free ice-cream to aliens.

You are literally making stuff up.

It's actually worrying that you were let loose with a weapon. I trust you were wiser then.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:43 - Nov 30 with 730 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:37 - Nov 30 by hampstead_blue

Aha so you were in the military thought police!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:45 - Nov 30 with 719 viewsDarth_Koont

Step away from the keyboard, hamster. You're wittering.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 21:50 - Nov 30 with 707 viewseireblue

Your logic is biased and not based on any fact that you can clearly back up.

Therefore your extrapolation is wrong.

Cr@p in, Cr@p out.

A funny story I heard, a project to train satellites to spot tanks in forests was a attempted, using machine learning/AI.

Lots of pictures of tanks in forests were taken, and put into the AI, as well as lots of pictures of forests without tanks.

Then it was tested. And failed badly.

Then someone pointed out that in order to get proper pictures of tanks in forests, to feed the AI accurately, they took pictures of tanks in forests, where they knew they had placed tanks, ..............on one sunny day.

The AI had learned how to spot sunny days.

Cr@p in, cr@p out.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 21:54]
Sorry, but you are under arrest for doing the right thing.... on 22:09 - Nov 30 with 673 viewsHerbivore

You're a fantasist. You have zero credibility when you just make stuff up constantly. It's pathetic. You should really stop.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024