Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little video doing the rounds on twitter 22:59 - Feb 2 with 3619 viewstextbackup

Of an ITFC steward giving a Peterborough fan a few slaps round the chops from yesterday

I’d say he’s a pretty well known steward, and the twitter account is the Faircop solicitor - she doesn’t tend to let things go, rightly so, so if you know him, might be worth giving him a heads up

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 06:14 - Feb 3 with 3261 viewsitfctim

Why?
Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 06:53 - Feb 3 with 3183 viewsITFC_Forever

I’ve seen him around for years as well.... the Fair Cop account often takes clubs to task, so he may not have heard the end of this.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:23 - Feb 3 with 3069 viewsRobTheSnob

What's the twitter account
Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:24 - Feb 3 with 3066 viewsBloomBlue

Could be self defence, everyone is allowed to defend themselves
Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:27 - Feb 3 with 3045 viewsReuser_is_God

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 06:14 - Feb 3 by itfctim

Why?

Because he’s about to lose his mini Hitler power.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:51 - Feb 3 with 2955 viewsSitfcB

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:23 - Feb 3 by RobTheSnob

What's the twitter account

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:53 - Feb 3 with 2937 viewsSitfcB

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:24 - Feb 3 by BloomBlue

Could be self defence, everyone is allowed to defend themselves

See video below.

That little tap to the face is no way self defence. He’s slapping him to try and wind him up even more!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:59 - Feb 3 with 2903 viewstextbackup

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 06:14 - Feb 3 by itfctim

Why?

Why what?

Login to get fewer ads

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:06 - Feb 3 with 2878 viewstextbackup

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:53 - Feb 3 by SitfcB

See video below.

That little tap to the face is no way self defence. He’s slapping him to try and wind him up even more!

Having read the same steward was involved with dragging out a 15 year old town fan, an OAP, and pregnant women I now hope hitler in orange gets all that’s coming his way.

Had the fan been catch giving the slight face taps we all know the result.

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:08 - Feb 3 with 2857 viewsartsbossbeard

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:06 - Feb 3 by textbackup

Having read the same steward was involved with dragging out a 15 year old town fan, an OAP, and pregnant women I now hope hitler in orange gets all that’s coming his way.

Had the fan been catch giving the slight face taps we all know the result.

Is that the same steward involved in the south stand upper tier stuff on Saturday then?

Feasible for both, timescale-wise.

I had a decent view on both incidents. Highlight of the afternoon, really.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:12 - Feb 3 with 2810 viewschicoazul

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:51 - Feb 3 by SitfcB

Terrible grassing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:14 - Feb 3 with 2790 viewsGlasgowBlue

It’s a sly tap rather than slap but it’s a bloody stupid thing to do in this day and age with everyone in the crowd having a mobile camera.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:22 - Feb 3 with 2752 viewstextbackup

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:08 - Feb 3 by artsbossbeard

Is that the same steward involved in the south stand upper tier stuff on Saturday then?

Feasible for both, timescale-wise.

I had a decent view on both incidents. Highlight of the afternoon, really.

Few people saying it is the same one

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:24 - Feb 3 with 2749 viewstextbackup

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:14 - Feb 3 by GlasgowBlue

It’s a sly tap rather than slap but it’s a bloody stupid thing to do in this day and age with everyone in the crowd having a mobile camera.

The force is irrelevant really, he’s trying to get a reaction to then use further force imo

If shoe is on the other foot we know how it ends

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 10:40 - Feb 3 with 2480 viewsSWGF

Funnily enough, I see that steward every match and was going to speak to him on Saturday as he was on the pitch at Oxford in '92, to advise him he's on every clip that's shown of that day.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 11:18 - Feb 3 with 2367 viewshaughleyblue74

If its the one from colchester with a nose bigger than McCarthy's I hope he gets pulled up been at it for years and hides behind his big mate ( also in video)
Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 12:39 - Feb 3 with 2163 viewsmonytowbray

A lot of our stewards are jobsworths when they have to bring in extras who aren’t regulars.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 12:55 - Feb 3 with 2091 viewsshamboy

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 12:39 - Feb 3 by monytowbray

A lot of our stewards are jobsworths when they have to bring in extras who aren’t regulars.

It's clearly an assault of a Minor. I hope the lad pursues it, irrespective of how much the steward was provoked. That will only be relevant as regards mitigation.
Yeah it was.... on 13:32 - Feb 3 with 1965 viewsBloots

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 08:22 - Feb 3 by textbackup

Few people saying it is the same one

...he was in the away end when he got the call.

He literally legged it over to Churchmans, I watched him.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 13:32 - Feb 3 with 1966 viewsmonytowbray

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 12:55 - Feb 3 by shamboy

It's clearly an assault of a Minor. I hope the lad pursues it, irrespective of how much the steward was provoked. That will only be relevant as regards mitigation.

I've had to deal with a few bouncers in the past overly rough with ejections and provoking those they're kicking out. Both with mates, strangers and on the rare occasion myself.

I once when I was 21 punched a bouncer in the face in a bar in Portsmouth. That didn't end well for me but there were several witnesses outside (who I didn't even know) who were calling him a c*nt and told the police when they arrived he'd done more than enough to provoke and deserve it (I can't be bothered to go into the full story but he was a vile scumbag with a reputation for winding people up so he could get violent, even other bouncers didn't like him and he'd been shifted round a few pubs after landlards stated they didn't want him on their door). Unfortunately my dutch courage plan to "punch and run" failed as the other bouncer speared me to the floor as I turned to leg it. I spent the next twenty minutes with 3 knees dug into me, my arm held far too high in a hammerlock behind my back and my face being subtly scrapped across the pavement. Anyone who's seen the size of me would know 3 massive burly b*stards aren't needed to restrain me even if I was resisting, let alone the fact I wasn't when it all kicked off. The funny thing though was I worked at a venue where all the bouncers went to the same gym as said bloke, so he got the p1ss ripped out of him for weeks about getting punched by someone who's only 5 ft 5 haha.

These sort of people take the job because they actively thrive on conflict and aggression, and they sussed out a way to get paid for it rather than arrested. Not to say everyone in a power trip job is like that, but plenty of bouncers/stewards/coppers/bailiffs fit the mould.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 13:34]

TWTD never forgets…

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 13:35 - Feb 3 with 1934 viewsSwansea_Blue

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 07:51 - Feb 3 by SitfcB

Nearly took his head off (not).

Bit of a storm in a teacup isn't it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 13:37 - Feb 3 with 1924 viewsmonytowbray

Little video doing the rounds on twitter on 13:35 - Feb 3 by Swansea_Blue

Nearly took his head off (not).

Bit of a storm in a teacup isn't it?

Principle really. It's an insult and uncalled for, even if an utter sh1t attempt to hurt someone.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024