Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this because.... 10:13 - Feb 29 with 44173 viewshampstead_blue

....a middle aged white, privileged, probably Oxbridge man in a safe job for life cannot accept working for a very determined and strong woman?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51687287

She has clearly taken away his power base and he does not like it one bit.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Is this because.... on 15:14 - Mar 4 with 2520 viewsDarth_Koont

Is this because.... on 14:59 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

You're one of them. You accused the staffers, one of whom contemplated suicide, of lying on this very board.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 15:04]

I accused the JLM members of being politically active lobbyists and not being honest about that.

I apologise for "bullying" them and you with the truth.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is this because.... on 15:16 - Mar 4 with 2512 viewsDarth_Koont

Is this because.... on 15:12 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

In this thread I have said that......

"She should resign whilst an investigation is carried out with regards to the bullying"

"she should never have been given another job in cabinet after she was caught having unauthorised meetings with members of a foreign government"

"is a deeply unpleasant woman and she has no place in government"

You'd have to be dome sort of halfwit to take from that that I have desperately tried to defend her.

What I have done is exposed the hypocrisy of both people on the right and people on the left .

No, it's the usual Glassers' whataboutery.

Let's be honest.

Is this because.... on 15:27 - Mar 4 with 2476 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this because.... on 15:14 - Mar 4 by Darth_Koont

I accused the JLM members of being politically active lobbyists and not being honest about that.

I apologise for "bullying" them and you with the truth.

No. You accused the staffers of lying.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week by Steve_M 10 Jul 2019 17:01
And then when that failed they set all of their social media fanclub onto it:

https://twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/1148968460812267523

Good advertising for the programme anyway.

SB: So lets be clear about this.

You are calling the members of the dispute team, people who were there and know more than you about the subject liars?

DK: I don't know. Maybe? Nothing surprises me any more.

I'll add your name to the hypocrite list alongside Harry and bid you good day.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is this because.... on 15:31 - Mar 4 with 2465 viewsHARRY10

Is this because.... on 15:16 - Mar 4 by Darth_Koont

Let's be honest.

"What I have done is exposed the hypocrisy of both people on the right and people on the left . "

No, what you have done is tried to portray this as a 'plague on both house'.

A pretty absurd position, were it not coming from you - as it would assume that any comment from the BBC about Prince Andrew's conduct was hypocricy given Savile's activities.

MPs of all parties have duty to hold the government to account. Something that is not encumbent upon them with regard to another party.

So we are left with what was your motivativation for you rematk and I can only conclude with the above thought, it is 'whataboutery'
Is this because.... on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 2462 viewsDarth_Koont

Is this because.... on 15:27 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

No. You accused the staffers of lying.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week by Steve_M 10 Jul 2019 17:01
And then when that failed they set all of their social media fanclub onto it:

https://twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/1148968460812267523

Good advertising for the programme anyway.

SB: So lets be clear about this.

You are calling the members of the dispute team, people who were there and know more than you about the subject liars?

DK: I don't know. Maybe? Nothing surprises me any more.

I'll add your name to the hypocrite list alongside Harry and bid you good day.

As I've said, they aren't exactly honest about who and what they represent as JLM members.

I think I'm allowed some scepticism given the extent of the smeary sh!thousery on show and their fanatical desire to discredit the Labour Party since 2015.

Why do you think any of that relates to civil servants? If you're going to muddy the waters I'd like to see your evidence. Just like with your compadres who want to equate (and thus dismiss this) with the abuse of Diane Abbott.

Is this because.... on 15:36 - Mar 4 with 2458 viewsDarth_Koont

Is this because.... on 15:31 - Mar 4 by HARRY10

"What I have done is exposed the hypocrisy of both people on the right and people on the left . "

No, what you have done is tried to portray this as a 'plague on both house'.

A pretty absurd position, were it not coming from you - as it would assume that any comment from the BBC about Prince Andrew's conduct was hypocricy given Savile's activities.

MPs of all parties have duty to hold the government to account. Something that is not encumbent upon them with regard to another party.

So we are left with what was your motivativation for you rematk and I can only conclude with the above thought, it is 'whataboutery'

GB's as transparent as crotchless knickers.

Is this because.... on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 2440 viewsHARRY10

Is this because.... on 15:34 - Mar 4 by Darth_Koont

As I've said, they aren't exactly honest about who and what they represent as JLM members.

I think I'm allowed some scepticism given the extent of the smeary sh!thousery on show and their fanatical desire to discredit the Labour Party since 2015.

Why do you think any of that relates to civil servants? If you're going to muddy the waters I'd like to see your evidence. Just like with your compadres who want to equate (and thus dismiss this) with the abuse of Diane Abbott.

So because I point out the inn=accuracies of the OP and other supporting posts I am a hypocrite ?

How bizarre. Something that does bring into question how these righties minds work.

Should any German who questions the treatment of muslims in Burma or China now be thought a hypocrite ?

Does it mean that anyone in Suffolk who questions the acts of a serial killer is a hypocrite because of Steve Wight ?

Maybe it's this same warped 'logic' that had them thinking that brexit was not going to be a massive sh itshow.
Is this because.... on 15:49 - Mar 4 with 2436 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this because.... on 15:16 - Mar 4 by Darth_Koont

Let's be honest.

Let's be honest. If you condemn Tory bullying but trivialise, dismiss or defend Labour bullying then you don't care about bullying. You care about party politics.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Is this because.... on 15:56 - Mar 4 with 2425 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this because.... on 15:47 - Mar 4 by HARRY10

So because I point out the inn=accuracies of the OP and other supporting posts I am a hypocrite ?

How bizarre. Something that does bring into question how these righties minds work.

Should any German who questions the treatment of muslims in Burma or China now be thought a hypocrite ?

Does it mean that anyone in Suffolk who questions the acts of a serial killer is a hypocrite because of Steve Wight ?

Maybe it's this same warped 'logic' that had them thinking that brexit was not going to be a massive sh itshow.

Is this because.... by GlasgowBlue 4 Mar 2020 15:49
Let's be honest. If you condemn Tory bullying but trivialise, dismiss or defend Labour bullying then you don't care about bullying. You care about party politics.

Iron Lion Zion

Is this because.... on 16:10 - Mar 4 with 2408 viewsDarth_Koont

Is this because.... on 15:49 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

Yawn.

That's top-level smudging. Make your case with the actual detailed information or GTF.

Is this because.... on 16:16 - Mar 4 with 2398 viewsHARRY10

Is this because.... on 15:49 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

Back again, so soon

You are not very good at this are you ?''I should stop keep digging if I were you as it is not about supposed Labour bullying it is about a concern with what our government is doing.

I have no connection nor have any support for the Labour party so why am I a hypocrite for raisong concerns about this matter, and in doing so pointing out the inaccuracies of the OP and supporting posts ?
Is this because.... on 18:31 - Mar 4 with 2369 viewsGaryCooper

Is this because.... on 19:18 - Mar 3 by footers

If he was to blame for the Windrush scandal then the government's inquiry would have made it untenable for him to stay on. As it happened, it didn't.

Why you're bending over backwards over this and Abbott is really odd.

This is the UK, we don't just sack civil servants because they have a different view.

You may wish to read this, the inquiry has not yet been published so your post is wholly wrong.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/03/windrush-bullying-home-off

If a tory had behaved as Abbott has behaved, with the blatant racism and incompetence then you and troop would have been all over it, it is blinkered and madly tribal.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 18:39]
Is this because.... on 18:55 - Mar 4 with 2354 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this because.... on 18:31 - Mar 4 by GaryCooper

You may wish to read this, the inquiry has not yet been published so your post is wholly wrong.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/03/windrush-bullying-home-off

If a tory had behaved as Abbott has behaved, with the blatant racism and incompetence then you and troop would have been all over it, it is blinkered and madly tribal.

Yeah but getting Priti Patel out of government trumps the Windrush victims init.

I's like "We support the Palestinians"

"OK. What about the 160,000 Palestinian refugees in Yarmouk who were bombed by Assad"?

"No we don't mean those Palestinians"

This thread is full of rank hypocrites who defended/excused/trivialised the bullying of Labour staffers complaining about the leader's interference in the antisemitism process and turned the other way when Bercow's bullying was exposed.

The Windrush victims, like the Palestinians are just pawns in their political games.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 18:57]

Iron Lion Zion

Is this because.... on 19:07 - Mar 4 with 2341 viewsfooters

So you have evidence of his wrongdoing over Windrush? You imply as much so maybe you'd be helpful enough to supply information to the inquiry x

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is this because.... on 19:10 - Mar 4 with 2339 viewsfooters

Is this because.... on 18:55 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah but getting Priti Patel out of government trumps the Windrush victims init.

I's like "We support the Palestinians"

"OK. What about the 160,000 Palestinian refugees in Yarmouk who were bombed by Assad"?

"No we don't mean those Palestinians"

This thread is full of rank hypocrites who defended/excused/trivialised the bullying of Labour staffers complaining about the leader's interference in the antisemitism process and turned the other way when Bercow's bullying was exposed.

The Windrush victims, like the Palestinians are just pawns in their political games.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 18:57]

Says a not-so-closeted Tory pretending to be right-on now that he's 'unaffiliated'.

Eh, gibbers, any word on your mates at the JC and being sued for libel and "significantly misleading articles" over Labour antisemitism? The Jewish population were just pawns in your disgusting little game.

But then again you were blind to Tory prejudice for decades while you were a member. How convenient!

Is this because.... on 19:36 - Mar 4 with 2304 viewsHARRY10

you get more desperate (and silly) by the day

posts on here have been put up in response to a now shown to be false claim by the OP

the tribalism has been from you righties who trying to defend the odious Patel and her behaviour have dragged in various Labour MP's, and even your absurd guff about Abbott's supposed racism

the thread was started with the claim that it was not Patel at fault but the civil servant - yet within days it has been shown who is to blame so stop making an ass of yourself by imagining yours and others whataboutery deflects from that.... it doesn't
Is this because.... on 19:51 - Mar 4 with 2291 viewsTrequartista

When Gordon Ramsay shouts and swears, the consensus is that it is required to knock the restauranteurs into shape, and they thank him later. What a contrast.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 19:52]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is this because.... on 19:55 - Mar 4 with 2280 viewsfooters

Is this because.... on 19:51 - Mar 4 by Trequartista

When Gordon Ramsay shouts and swears, the consensus is that it is required to knock the restauranteurs into shape, and they thank him later. What a contrast.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 19:52]

From sh1t restaurants paraded on telly to the British government. Yeah, totally the same thing.

Is this because.... on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 2272 viewsTrequartista

Is this because.... on 19:55 - Mar 4 by footers

From sh1t restaurants paraded on telly to the British government. Yeah, totally the same thing.

Oh hello the man who couldn't count is back. Er, no they are not the same, but they have a similarity that makes an interesting comparison.

Is this because.... on 20:02 - Mar 4 with 2265 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this because.... on 19:59 - Mar 4 by Trequartista

Oh hello the man who couldn't count is back. Er, no they are not the same, but they have a similarity that makes an interesting comparison.

There is literally nothing interesting about that comparison.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is this because.... on 20:03 - Mar 4 with 2261 viewsvapour_trail

So what you’re saying is the same people who enjoy programmes about Gordon Ramsey, are calling Priti Patel a bully.

The exact same cohort of people?

You’ve lost the plot on here of late mate.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Is this because.... on 20:05 - Mar 4 with 2255 viewsfooters

I'll wait for your next decade to start... in 2021.

Is this because.... on 20:05 - Mar 4 with 2254 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this because.... on 20:03 - Mar 4 by vapour_trail

So what you’re saying is the same people who enjoy programmes about Gordon Ramsey, are calling Priti Patel a bully.

It started with Hampstead, and now it's spread to Trekkie. It's spreading like wildfire.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is this because.... on 20:07 - Mar 4 with 2242 viewsTrequartista

Is this because.... on 20:03 - Mar 4 by vapour_trail

No i'm haven't specified any particular group of people, it's just an interesting comparison of two totally different reactions to two similar things. Should we be praising Patel for doing a Ramsay and or should Ramsay be taken off the air for constant bullying?

Is this because.... on 20:08 - Mar 4 with 2228 viewsvapour_trail

Is this because.... on 20:07 - Mar 4 by Trequartista

No i'm haven't specified any particular group of people, it's just an interesting comparison of two totally different reactions to two similar things. Should we be praising Patel for doing a Ramsay and or should Ramsay be taken off the air for constant bullying?

I think you’re tying yourself up in knots.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024