Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is odd 18:03 - Apr 6 with 2025 viewsGlasgowBlue

Johnson is still running things from his hospital bed. Raab is deputising for him. But they haven't spoke with each other since Saturday.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is odd on 18:05 - Apr 6 with 1991 viewsWD19

Telepathy.
This is odd on 18:07 - Apr 6 with 1984 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is odd on 18:05 - Apr 6 by WD19

Telepathy.

Either Raab is being bypassed in the decision making process or Johnson is not doing as well as being made out.

Iron Lion Zion

This is odd on 18:08 - Apr 6 with 1964 viewsAce_High1

This is odd on 18:05 - Apr 6 by WD19

Telepathy.

5G
This is odd on 18:13 - Apr 6 with 1940 viewshomer_123

There is this insidious thing called email.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is odd on 18:16 - Apr 6 with 1927 viewsCoastalblue

Probably can't stand each other and avoid conversation at all costs, wouldn't you if you were either of them?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

This is odd on 18:20 - Apr 6 with 1915 viewsSteve_M

Dom has probably told both of them what to say.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is odd on 18:26 - Apr 6 with 1901 viewsFtnfwest

Even more odd was why after two journalists asked the question Directly to him about the PMs health, With a sensible enough answer that Peston Then asked the same question (over the course of about 4 agonising minutes)
This is odd on 18:33 - Apr 6 with 1871 viewsWD19

This is odd on 18:26 - Apr 6 by Ftnfwest

Even more odd was why after two journalists asked the question Directly to him about the PMs health, With a sensible enough answer that Peston Then asked the same question (over the course of about 4 agonising minutes)

Peston makes Kuenssberg look competent.
Login to get fewer ads

This is odd on 18:33 - Apr 6 with 1875 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is odd on 18:26 - Apr 6 by Ftnfwest

Peston writes his questions in advance so even if a subject has been covered he sticks to his brief. He's been hopeless during this crisis.

Iron Lion Zion

This is odd on 18:36 - Apr 6 with 1856 viewsKeno

This is odd on 18:33 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

Peston writes his questions in advance so even if a subject has been covered he sticks to his brief. He's been hopeless during this crisis.

did you need to add the words "during this crisis"?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This is odd on 18:41 - Apr 6 with 1838 viewsitfcjoe

He’s obviously really, really struggling - something needs to be sorted out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This is odd on 18:41 - Apr 6 with 1836 viewsWD19

This is odd on 18:36 - Apr 6 by Keno

did you need to add the words "during this crisis"?

At least he hasn’t personally caused a run on a bank in this crisis......yet.

So in some respects he is having a relatively good crisis....by his standards.
This is odd on 18:55 - Apr 6 with 1805 viewsbluelagos

Didnt watch earlier. R2 had a report that BJ had been given oxygen. Was that confirmed?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This is odd on 10:18 - Apr 7 with 1580 viewsBlueBadger

This is odd on 18:55 - Apr 6 by bluelagos

Didnt watch earlier. R2 had a report that BJ had been given oxygen. Was that confirmed?

It's pretty much standard treatment in covid-induced pneumonia, so highly likely.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is odd on 10:39 - Apr 7 with 1540 viewsitfcjoe

This is odd on 10:18 - Apr 7 by BlueBadger

It's pretty much standard treatment in covid-induced pneumonia, so highly likely.

The Times seem to be only paper who have gone with any detail, apparently (and this will mean more to you than it does me) Johnson has had 5-6 litres of oxygen and hasn't been intubed, when normally for intensive care you'd have 15.

Which to them suggests they just wanted to get him in a position where he can be more heavily monitored, but maybe he wouldn't be in intensive care yet if he wasn't the PM.

Just as a personal opinion, I know some don't but I think it is right that the PM receives care at an earlier stage than Joe Public if deemed necessary by the Dr's

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This is odd on 10:44 - Apr 7 with 1512 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else noticed oppertation 'put the public's mind at rest about physcho Rabb being in charge' this morning?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This is odd on 10:45 - Apr 7 with 1516 viewsBlueBadger

This is odd on 10:39 - Apr 7 by itfcjoe

The Times seem to be only paper who have gone with any detail, apparently (and this will mean more to you than it does me) Johnson has had 5-6 litres of oxygen and hasn't been intubed, when normally for intensive care you'd have 15.

Which to them suggests they just wanted to get him in a position where he can be more heavily monitored, but maybe he wouldn't be in intensive care yet if he wasn't the PM.

Just as a personal opinion, I know some don't but I think it is right that the PM receives care at an earlier stage than Joe Public if deemed necessary by the Dr's

Sounds just like 'close monitoring' to me(referrals for which tend to irk ITU consultants, particularly when they're busy, enormously).

Depending on what device you're using with it, 5-6L of O2 is roughly 40-45% O2(room is 21%) for reference.

That's not, in my trust, anywhere near ITU-level deterioration. I suspect the final sentence of your second paragraph is the key one is here, but I doubt it was an easy decision for whoever the admitting consultant was given their likely pressure on beds.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 10:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This is odd on 12:02 - Apr 7 with 1416 viewsITFC_Forever

This is odd on 10:45 - Apr 7 by BlueBadger

Sounds just like 'close monitoring' to me(referrals for which tend to irk ITU consultants, particularly when they're busy, enormously).

Depending on what device you're using with it, 5-6L of O2 is roughly 40-45% O2(room is 21%) for reference.

That's not, in my trust, anywhere near ITU-level deterioration. I suspect the final sentence of your second paragraph is the key one is here, but I doubt it was an easy decision for whoever the admitting consultant was given their likely pressure on beds.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 10:51]

Exactly what my paramedic wife said last night.... he's probably "in ICU as a precaution", but isn't as ill as most people would need to be to be admitted to ICU ward.

But as Joe says, as he is the Prime Minister of our country (whether you like it or not), he is always going to receive more care than the rest of us (whether you like it or not).

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

This is odd on 12:30 - Apr 7 with 1333 viewsBlueBadger

This is odd on 12:02 - Apr 7 by ITFC_Forever

Exactly what my paramedic wife said last night.... he's probably "in ICU as a precaution", but isn't as ill as most people would need to be to be admitted to ICU ward.

But as Joe says, as he is the Prime Minister of our country (whether you like it or not), he is always going to receive more care than the rest of us (whether you like it or not).

Admission criteria to ITU at [redacted] is, roughly speaking, '60% oxygen and starting to struggle'.

And in fairness, Johnson isn't the first person to receive preferential treatment from ITU consultants. They're quite often 'softer' with, for example, Trust employees.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024