Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog 09:23 - Jun 9 with 2397 viewsfooters

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:25 - Jun 9 with 1788 viewssparks

You have missed Wilson.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:26 - Jun 9 with 1789 viewsfooters

After yesterday's, erm, fractious thread, I hope today's can bring some order to the process. But thank you all for your extremely frank views and... interesting PMs on this subject. It really seems to have struck a chord with some of you.

So, who will be crowned Best Real Fictional Dog and go through to the final with the Group A winners? TWTD, you decide...

Group A - Winner: Scooby Doo, Runner-up: Roobarb
Group B - ?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 9:27]

Where TF is Brian Griffin? (n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 9 with 1732 viewsBloots

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:26 - Jun 9 by footers

After yesterday's, erm, fractious thread, I hope today's can bring some order to the process. But thank you all for your extremely frank views and... interesting PMs on this subject. It really seems to have struck a chord with some of you.

So, who will be crowned Best Real Fictional Dog and go through to the final with the Group A winners? TWTD, you decide...

Group A - Winner: Scooby Doo, Runner-up: Roobarb
Group B - ?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 9:27]

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Have patience dear boy... on 09:41 - Jun 9 with 1731 viewsfooters

Where TF is Brian Griffin? (n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 9 by Bloots

... and if it's all red and protruding, throw some cold water on it.

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:43 - Jun 9 with 1724 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why is it best "real" fictional dog?!?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:45 - Jun 9 with 1715 viewsfooters

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:43 - Jun 9 by BrixtonBlue

Why is it best "real" fictional dog?!?

These dogs exist or existed in our physical realm and aren't merely the dreams of some lonely cartoonists.

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:47 - Jun 9 with 1700 viewsBrixtonBlue

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:45 - Jun 9 by footers

These dogs exist or existed in our physical realm and aren't merely the dreams of some lonely cartoonists.

Hmm. I'm not really sure you can call Sweep a real dog, but he gets my vote out of this lot.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:48 - Jun 9 with 1697 viewsfooters

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:47 - Jun 9 by BrixtonBlue

Hmm. I'm not really sure you can call Sweep a real dog, but he gets my vote out of this lot.

Evidence? Dolly, this was extremely hard work. Please respect the poll.

Login to get fewer ads

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:50 - Jun 9 with 1688 viewsDubtractor

I think you should start this all again Footers, and do it as a world cup of fictional dogs, including all of the fictional dogs suggested.

I'm sure you've nothing better to do?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:51 - Jun 9 with 1676 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The answer is Rebel....the real force behind Champion the Wonder Horse.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:52 - Jun 9 with 1681 viewsfooters

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:50 - Jun 9 by Dubtractor

I think you should start this all again Footers, and do it as a world cup of fictional dogs, including all of the fictional dogs suggested.

I'm sure you've nothing better to do?

I have collated all the answers on yesterday's thread and plan to poll them day by day until Saturday's final. From Groups A - E, we will whittle it down to the top 10 fictional dogs and then let the people decide on an eventual winner. My polls, my rools I'm afraid.

I int startin agen.

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:53 - Jun 9 with 1674 viewssparks

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:52 - Jun 9 by footers

I have collated all the answers on yesterday's thread and plan to poll them day by day until Saturday's final. From Groups A - E, we will whittle it down to the top 10 fictional dogs and then let the people decide on an eventual winner. My polls, my rools I'm afraid.

I int startin agen.

Also Wellard.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 9:54]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:54 - Jun 9 with 1672 viewsDubtractor

I int startin agen.

That's fine, looks like you're doing a world cup of sorts, I'll let it go this time.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:54 - Jun 9 with 1668 viewsBlueBadger

Don't start milking this now, like Fishers and 'FOPRP'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:56 - Jun 9 with 1661 viewsfactual_blue

I int startin agen.

Will you be doing a Spotify playlist of the music that accompanies each of these dogs?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:58 - Jun 9 with 1659 viewsfooters

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:56 - Jun 9 by factual_blue

Will you be doing a Spotify playlist of the music that accompanies each of these dogs?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 10:07 - Jun 9 with 1640 viewsWeWereZombies

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:54 - Jun 9 by Dubtractor

That's fine, looks like you're doing a world cup of sorts, I'll let it go this time.

So these are the group stages and then we will have knockout quarter finals, semis and final?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 10:16 - Jun 9 with 1614 viewsKeno

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 10:07 - Jun 9 by WeWereZombies

So these are the group stages and then we will have knockout quarter finals, semis and final?

think of as like the Euros but involving dogs

so in effect the Fido's?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Where TF is Freeway from Hart to Hart??!!! (n/t) on 10:19 - Jun 9 with 1603 viewsBloots

Have patience dear boy... on 09:41 - Jun 9 by footers

... and if it's all red and protruding, throw some cold water on it.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 10:20 - Jun 9 with 1603 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I int startin agen.

Saturday?

It'll take a month to whittle down the Dalmatians, Shirley.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 10:39 - Jun 9 with 1564 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 09:25 - Jun 9 by sparks

You have missed Wilson.

He’s no Milson

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 10:41 - Jun 9 with 1565 viewsWeWereZombies

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 10:16 - Jun 9 by Keno

think of as like the Euros but involving dogs

so in effect the Fido's?

Good shout, or should that be bark?

But perhaps the idea should be shelved on the grounds that it would imply that we are suggesting that TWTD have semis for dogs...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 12:20 - Jun 9 with 1457 viewsjeera

Have we had Zeus and Apollo yet?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 12:24 - Jun 9 with 1445 viewsFtnfwest

shocking
Best Fictional Dog - Day 2: Best Real Fictional Dog on 17:01 - Jun 9 with 1360 viewseireblue

Just checking, when will the category that is suitable for Shep to be nominated for be released?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024