Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Earl 22:00 - Jul 13 with 2251 viewsCoco

Is he wanted at Preston? In the unlikely event he is available, we should get him, I think he will become a really good player.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Josh Earl on 22:02 - Jul 13 with 2236 viewsGeoffSentence

Is he that erratic defender we had on loan from them this season?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Josh Earl on 22:05 - Jul 13 with 2216 viewsDubtractor

Really? I thought he was pretty poor when I saw him.

Not strong/aggressive enough for CB, and no where near technical enough for LB.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Josh Earl on 22:16 - Jul 13 with 2159 viewsitfcjoe

Not for me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Josh Earl on 22:22 - Jul 13 with 2122 viewsbournemouthblue

He may become a decent centre back but do we want him learning his trade here?

We need a more finished article I'd suggest with Chambo on the wane and Nsiala not looking up to it?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Josh Earl on 22:33 - Jul 13 with 2066 viewsHerbivore

I thought he was pony.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Josh Earl on 22:56 - Jul 13 with 2031 viewsBLUEBEAT

No need, this will be THE SEASON OF NSIALA

Poll: W or W

Josh Earl on 23:11 - Jul 13 with 1996 viewsCoco

Josh Earl on 22:22 - Jul 13 by bournemouthblue

He may become a decent centre back but do we want him learning his trade here?

We need a more finished article I'd suggest with Chambo on the wane and Nsiala not looking up to it?

I agree he wasn’t great here i just feel he has all the attributes. If we could get him permanently I would be happy for him to progress here.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Josh Earl on 00:33 - Jul 14 with 1931 viewsArnieM

Blimey he wasn’t here long enough to get into the swing of things IMO. He sustained a fracture jaw in training not long after coming to the Club. Hardly ideal . He didn’t get much of a run in the team : good old rotation system eh 👍.

I think some are being a bit harsh on him tbh .

I know he’d jump at the chance to return to Town , but is waiting to see if the Club contacts him again. He has a year to run in his contract still.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Josh Earl on 06:53 - Jul 14 with 1831 viewsBlueBadger

Josh Earl on 22:56 - Jul 13 by BLUEBEAT

No need, this will be THE SEASON OF NSIALA

Or, as we'll be calling it in ten years 'the second relegation in three years'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Josh Earl on 07:34 - Jul 14 with 1781 viewssparks

Josh Earl on 00:33 - Jul 14 by ArnieM

Blimey he wasn’t here long enough to get into the swing of things IMO. He sustained a fracture jaw in training not long after coming to the Club. Hardly ideal . He didn’t get much of a run in the team : good old rotation system eh 👍.

I know he’d jump at the chance to return to Town , but is waiting to see if the Club contacts him again. He has a year to run in his contract still.

He was mediocre at best.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Josh Earl on 10:25 - Jul 14 with 1611 viewsArnieM

Josh Earl on 07:34 - Jul 14 by sparks

He was mediocre at best.

He’s a young lad .... developing.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Josh Earl on 10:44 - Jul 14 with 1585 viewsclive_baker

Wimbledon away was one of the darkest hours this season for me. We didn't even lose, dominated the game on balance and probably should have won, but it really hit home that night just how rudderless we were. It had previously, but that night especially.

Josh Earl marauding up the left wing in his eye mask, like Bambi on ice. Donacien at right back, slicing in to touch twice in 2 minutes. Skuse and Huws in the middle, looking like they were running through treacle, Wilson at the back with his Toblerone boots, just about every ball he played went anywhere but its intended destination.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Josh Earl on 11:39 - Jul 14 with 1518 viewsIpswichKnight

Josh Earl on 10:44 - Jul 14 by clive_baker

Wimbledon away was one of the darkest hours this season for me. We didn't even lose, dominated the game on balance and probably should have won, but it really hit home that night just how rudderless we were. It had previously, but that night especially.

Josh Earl marauding up the left wing in his eye mask, like Bambi on ice. Donacien at right back, slicing in to touch twice in 2 minutes. Skuse and Huws in the middle, looking like they were running through treacle, Wilson at the back with his Toblerone boots, just about every ball he played went anywhere but its intended destination.

Thanks, thanks a lot I'd tried to forget that game and it wasn't hard! but now!
Josh Earl on 11:47 - Jul 14 with 1496 viewsLibero

Outstanding description of what was a complete and utter farce.
Josh Earl on 14:44 - Jul 14 with 1393 viewsDinnernotTea

Josh Earl on 00:33 - Jul 14 by ArnieM

Out of interest how do you know that?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Josh Earl on 15:35 - Jul 14 with 1367 viewsCoco

'Toblerone boots' is probably the best description of Wilson ever. Congrats.

I played for a few years with.... on 15:46 - Jul 14 with 1347 viewsBloots

.....someone called Toby.

He was a centre back who found it impossible to clear the ball without it flying sideways out of play.

Turns out his real name was Malcolm.

I never knew.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Josh Earl on 16:11 - Jul 14 with 1299 viewsmidastouch

He looked very good against Burton Albion and that was about it. Even Judge looked like a world beater against Burton Albion which says more about the level of opposition perhaps than anything else.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024