Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweden : Covid-19 21:17 - Aug 7 with 34635 viewsTrequartista

Sweden (No lockdown) 1 in 1800 people died, UK 1 in 1450 people died.

Sweden (No face muzzle) - infection rate down between 15 and 20%, July 23 to August 6. Everywhere else in Europe except Croatia and Portugal - infection rate up.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-chancellor-rishi-sunak-warns-of-travel-di

Was gornon then? The way deaths are recorded vary widely i know that much, but still look at those infection rate figures. Perhaps if we had a first-class testing system we wouldn't need these wretched muzzles?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:02 - Aug 8 with 4699 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:42 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

I have. And he's still a whinging, etc t0sspot.

No need to be so rude though

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:14 - Aug 8 with 4667 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:02 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

Yeah it's fine to not give a toss about the safety of others in your community.

The real outrage here is a little rude language when expressing your dismay at that completely fine attitude.

Insulting language is horrendous unless it includes terms such as 'watermelon smiles' 'pickaninnies' and 'bumboys'.

Then it's perfectly ok and that person deserves your vote. Right Paz?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 18:15]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:19 - Aug 8 with 4652 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:14 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

Yeah it's fine to not give a toss about the safety of others in your community.

The real outrage here is a little rude language when expressing your dismay at that completely fine attitude.

Insulting language is horrendous unless it includes terms such as 'watermelon smiles' 'pickaninnies' and 'bumboys'.

Then it's perfectly ok and that person deserves your vote. Right Paz?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 18:15]

I’m not getting into that again, there’s no point. I’m just saying I don’t think it’s right that some people seemingly celebrate when a poster no longer feels like he wants to participate in this site any more.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:31 - Aug 8 with 4626 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:19 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I’m not getting into that again, there’s no point. I’m just saying I don’t think it’s right that some people seemingly celebrate when a poster no longer feels like he wants to participate in this site any more.

But racism and homophobia are fine? You know, some posters don't want to post much here anymore because other posters have an exceedingly relaxed approach to condemning racism and homophobia. Is that a shame?

Yeah. I'm not surprised you don't want to get into it.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 18:33]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:26 - Aug 8 with 4584 viewsBlueBadger

Sweden : Covid-19 on 18:02 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

You can give over as well, you great mary. I thought you non PC, devil may-care, snowflake haters could handle some Bantz and Telling It Like It Is?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:28 - Aug 8 with 4580 viewsBlueBadger

If that person's got persistent form for starting blatantly confrontational threads and arguments and then bleating when it all turns into an argument then, cheerio.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:30 - Aug 8 with 4572 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:28 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

If that person's got persistent form for starting blatantly confrontational threads and arguments and then bleating when it all turns into an argument then, cheerio.

Agree to agree.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:31 - Aug 8 with 4575 viewsStokieBlue

I think calling than contribution "participating" is streching it.

If he wants some external justification for his viewpoint there are many places where he can find a suitable echo chamber.

I'm thankful at least that TWTD isn't one of them.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:56 - Aug 8 with 4550 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:26 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

You can give over as well, you great mary. I thought you non PC, devil may-care, snowflake haters could handle some Bantz and Telling It Like It Is?

I don’t care mate, Doesn’t bother me in the slightest but things affect people differently. You lot vilifying someone on here could really upset some people.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 20:47 - Aug 8 with 4530 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 19:56 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I don’t care mate, Doesn’t bother me in the slightest but things affect people differently. You lot vilifying someone on here could really upset some people.

Why weren't you worried abut the post boxes, the pickaninnies or the tanktop wearing bumboys being upset though Paz? You can see why it looks like you have selective concern can't you?

When they get upset by your man Boris they just have a bad sense of humour right?

Do you actually know any Muslims, Black people or gay people Paz? Have you ever asked them their thoughts on this?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:06]

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:27 - Aug 8 with 4498 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 20:47 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

Why weren't you worried abut the post boxes, the pickaninnies or the tanktop wearing bumboys being upset though Paz? You can see why it looks like you have selective concern can't you?

When they get upset by your man Boris they just have a bad sense of humour right?

Do you actually know any Muslims, Black people or gay people Paz? Have you ever asked them their thoughts on this?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:06]

I know loads of black and Muslim people. I don’t really know any gay people. None of the black or Muslim people I know have much of an issue with Boris.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:34 - Aug 8 with 4493 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:27 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I know loads of black and Muslim people. I don’t really know any gay people. None of the black or Muslim people I know have much of an issue with Boris.

I'm not sure I believe you Paz. Next time you see one of these Black 'friends' call them a pickaninny and see what they say.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:42 - Aug 8 with 4479 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:34 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure I believe you Paz. Next time you see one of these Black 'friends' call them a pickaninny and see what they say.

Obviously they wouldn’t like it. They’re just a bit more mature than you and can understand context

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:47 - Aug 8 with 4470 viewsjeera

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:42 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

Obviously they wouldn’t like it. They’re just a bit more mature than you and can understand context

There's context to racism?

I've flipping heard it all now.

You have got to be trolling with this sh1t and if so should be banned.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:50 - Aug 8 with 4464 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:47 - Aug 8 by jeera

There's context to racism?

I've flipping heard it all now.

You have got to be trolling with this sh1t and if so should be banned.

Just have a day off will you. I’ve done nothing wrong on here and you lot aren’t going to chase me out. Time to get over it.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:06 - Aug 8 with 4446 viewsLibero

LOL, what the actual f*ck?!
Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:08 - Aug 8 with 4441 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:06 - Aug 8 by Libero

LOL, what the actual f*ck?!

As per a lengthy previous discussion I had with spruce where I explained that all these supposedly racist things Boris had said were taken out of context.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:08 - Aug 8 with 4440 viewsSpruceMoose

What level of maturity do you need to hit in order to understand that it's OK for Black people to be labeled as pickaninnies Paz? Please, enlighten me.

Is it higher or lower than the level needed to be OK with Black people being called wogs?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:10]

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:10 - Aug 8 with 4433 viewsLibero

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:08 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

As per a lengthy previous discussion I had with spruce where I explained that all these supposedly racist things Boris had said were taken out of context.

LOL!!!!!!
Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:12 - Aug 8 with 4426 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:50 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

Just have a day off will you. I’ve done nothing wrong on here and you lot aren’t going to chase me out. Time to get over it.

Nobody is trying to chase you out. People are trying to make you realise that you support a massive racist and that you're making excuses for him to act in massively racist ways.

This is about you having accountability for your words and actions.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:14 - Aug 8 with 4419 viewsjeera

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:50 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

Time to get over what?

Explain yourself and stop talking in riddles.

And how about you having a fecking day off? The amount of nonsensical sh1t you come out with.

A man is immature for questioning racist comments but the man who makes them isn't?
That doesn't make any sense. Explain that whilst you're at it.

Utterly clueless.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:16]

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:17 - Aug 8 with 4411 viewsjeera

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:08 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

Don't be so fecking stupid.

Pathetic apologist crap.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:18 - Aug 8 with 4409 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:14 - Aug 8 by jeera

Time to get over what?

Explain yourself and stop talking in riddles.

And how about you having a fecking day off? The amount of nonsensical sh1t you come out with.

A man is immature for questioning racist comments but the man who makes them isn't?
That doesn't make any sense. Explain that whilst you're at it.

Utterly clueless.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:16]

I don’t know what you want me to explain. I haven’t made any racist comments.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:19 - Aug 8 with 4401 viewsjeera

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:18 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I don’t know what you want me to explain. I haven’t made any racist comments.

Then as another poster said only 2 days ago, you are thick as sh!t.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:19 - Aug 8 with 4397 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:12 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

Nobody is trying to chase you out. People are trying to make you realise that you support a massive racist and that you're making excuses for him to act in massively racist ways.

This is about you having accountability for your words and actions.

I know that if I were to leave the reaction would be the same as when the OP left. You lot would love it.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024