Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweden : Covid-19 21:17 - Aug 7 with 34632 viewsTrequartista

Sweden (No lockdown) 1 in 1800 people died, UK 1 in 1450 people died.

Sweden (No face muzzle) - infection rate down between 15 and 20%, July 23 to August 6. Everywhere else in Europe except Croatia and Portugal - infection rate up.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-chancellor-rishi-sunak-warns-of-travel-di

Was gornon then? The way deaths are recorded vary widely i know that much, but still look at those infection rate figures. Perhaps if we had a first-class testing system we wouldn't need these wretched muzzles?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:21 - Aug 8 with 4819 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:19 - Aug 8 by jeera

Then as another poster said only 2 days ago, you are thick as sh!t.

I must have missed that one. I thought I said you can seriously insult me as much as you want, I simply do not care. You have clearly affected other people on here though and you seem to enjoy it.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:21 - Aug 8 with 4820 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:18 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I don’t know what you want me to explain. I haven’t made any racist comments.

But you fully support a man who has?

And it's not just racist comments that he's made on the record. It's Islamophobic comments. It's homophobic comments. It's xenophobic comments.

Come on Paz. In many ways you seem like a nice guy. Can't you see that Johnson doesn't deserve your support if you yourself aren't racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and xenophobic?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:23 - Aug 8 with 4809 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:21 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

But you fully support a man who has?

And it's not just racist comments that he's made on the record. It's Islamophobic comments. It's homophobic comments. It's xenophobic comments.

Come on Paz. In many ways you seem like a nice guy. Can't you see that Johnson doesn't deserve your support if you yourself aren't racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and xenophobic?

I am a nice guy, as are you. I just don’t understand why some people on here can’t be friends with people who support other political parties.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:23 - Aug 8 with 4805 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:19 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I know that if I were to leave the reaction would be the same as when the OP left. You lot would love it.

It's an easy out for you to turn yourself into a victim. Stop it.

I don't want you to leave. I can't be more clear.

I want you to actually think about the people you support, and whether their actions are in line with the kind of actions you want performed on your behalf.

Are they?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:27 - Aug 8 with 4787 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:23 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

It's an easy out for you to turn yourself into a victim. Stop it.

I don't want you to leave. I can't be more clear.

I want you to actually think about the people you support, and whether their actions are in line with the kind of actions you want performed on your behalf.

Are they?

‘The people I support’ have kept millions of people in work via the furlough scheme. They’ve just about kept the economy breathing (for now), they’ve supported small business through unprecedented hardship. Yeah, these are actions I want performed on my behalf. Yes, they aren’t perfect but I don’t think anyone who voted for them should feel ashamed.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:27 - Aug 8 with 4787 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:23 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I am a nice guy, as are you. I just don’t understand why some people on here can’t be friends with people who support other political parties.

From what I've been told, being racist, Islamophobic, homophobic and xenophobic aren't a prerequisite for being a Conservative voter. This isn't about you being a Conservative. This is about you refusing to condemn an on the record racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic homophobe.

As a Conservative why aren't you outraged that you now have a racist leading the party? Your party has been overrun with right wing zealots!

You rightly expected the reaction from Labour voters towards Corbyn to be one of horror and condemnation in response to any antisemitism that was happening within the party.

Why don't you ask the same of yourself?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:31]

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:28 - Aug 8 with 4781 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:27 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

‘The people I support’ have kept millions of people in work via the furlough scheme. They’ve just about kept the economy breathing (for now), they’ve supported small business through unprecedented hardship. Yeah, these are actions I want performed on my behalf. Yes, they aren’t perfect but I don’t think anyone who voted for them should feel ashamed.

You're moving the goal posts. Any government should do those things it's the bare minimum we should expect. They don't get a medal for that.

Why won't you condemn the racism and the Islamophobia and the homophobia Paz?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:30 - Aug 8 with 4768 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:28 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

You're moving the goal posts. Any government should do those things it's the bare minimum we should expect. They don't get a medal for that.

Why won't you condemn the racism and the Islamophobia and the homophobia Paz?

Because I don’t believe they are those things. The Home Secretary and the chancellor are both from BAME communities for starters ...

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:33 - Aug 8 with 4758 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:27 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

From what I've been told, being racist, Islamophobic, homophobic and xenophobic aren't a prerequisite for being a Conservative voter. This isn't about you being a Conservative. This is about you refusing to condemn an on the record racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic homophobe.

As a Conservative why aren't you outraged that you now have a racist leading the party? Your party has been overrun with right wing zealots!

You rightly expected the reaction from Labour voters towards Corbyn to be one of horror and condemnation in response to any antisemitism that was happening within the party.

Why don't you ask the same of yourself?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:31]

This a whole different debate. Corbyn was openly allied with some pretty nasty people in his time ...

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:33 - Aug 8 with 4752 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:30 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

Because I don’t believe they are those things. The Home Secretary and the chancellor are both from BAME communities for starters ...

How many BAME people do an organisation need to have on board in order to insulate themselves from charges of racism Paz?

Asking for my mate Boris.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:35 - Aug 8 with 4745 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:33 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

This a whole different debate. Corbyn was openly allied with some pretty nasty people in his time ...

It's not.

You don't want to admit that you support a racist. It's as clear as day.

You don't care about the abuses minorities experience. You always have an excuse to justify it away.

That's why your crying on here about impolite posts is laughable.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:35]

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:35 - Aug 8 with 4739 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:33 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

How many BAME people do an organisation need to have on board in order to insulate themselves from charges of racism Paz?

Asking for my mate Boris.

I don’t know mate but 50% of the 4 great offices of state isn’t a terrible stat

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:37 - Aug 8 with 4734 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:35 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

It's not.

You don't want to admit that you support a racist. It's as clear as day.

You don't care about the abuses minorities experience. You always have an excuse to justify it away.

That's why your crying on here about impolite posts is laughable.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:35]

My personal view is that sometimes the crowd on here are a little harsh on people who don’t fall in line with their views, just my observation

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:43 - Aug 8 with 4719 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:37 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

My personal view is that sometimes the crowd on here are a little harsh on people who don’t fall in line with their views, just my observation

My observation is that posts like yours make decent people think twice about posting on here. Why do I want to share a forum with people who think terms like bumboys and pickaninnies are acceptable ways to describe and mock others?

I wouldn't tolerate you doing that in real life. I'd slap those words right out of your mouth if you said them in front of me or my friends.

Why should online life be any different?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 22:43]

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:48 - Aug 8 with 4705 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:43 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

My observation is that posts like yours make decent people think twice about posting on here. Why do I want to share a forum with people who think terms like bumboys and pickaninnies are acceptable ways to describe and mock others?

I wouldn't tolerate you doing that in real life. I'd slap those words right out of your mouth if you said them in front of me or my friends.

I’ve never said those words on line or in real life so I’m not sure what point you are trying to make here.
To be fair, the point I’m making doesn’t actually apply to you. If someone says something you don’t like you are quite happy to wade in on your own, fair play. What I don’t like is those on here who latch on to someone other people are having a go at and only do it when they know they have support. That’s spineless and done with the sole purpose of isolating people.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 23:00 - Aug 8 with 4679 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:48 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I’ve never said those words on line or in real life so I’m not sure what point you are trying to make here.
To be fair, the point I’m making doesn’t actually apply to you. If someone says something you don’t like you are quite happy to wade in on your own, fair play. What I don’t like is those on here who latch on to someone other people are having a go at and only do it when they know they have support. That’s spineless and done with the sole purpose of isolating people.

Not interested in discussing that. That's just a get out of jail free card for those who post things that multiple posters disagree with. Sometimes opinions are objectionable to many people. That just means the opinion stinks, not the posters.

Why can't you just recognise that Johnson is a wrong 'un Paz? He doesn't deserve your support. I'd go for a beer with you, talk to you about your thoughts and opinions. We aren't so different. Johnson wouldn't be seen dead witb either of us. Which is fine be me, seeing as he's a massive racist.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 23:04 - Aug 8 with 4669 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 23:00 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

Not interested in discussing that. That's just a get out of jail free card for those who post things that multiple posters disagree with. Sometimes opinions are objectionable to many people. That just means the opinion stinks, not the posters.

Why can't you just recognise that Johnson is a wrong 'un Paz? He doesn't deserve your support. I'd go for a beer with you, talk to you about your thoughts and opinions. We aren't so different. Johnson wouldn't be seen dead witb either of us. Which is fine be me, seeing as he's a massive racist.

I genuinely don’t believe he is the things you say he is. I’d happily discuss that over a beer with you as well ... off to bed now, it’s late over here and the Paz has to be up early for some bullsh1t (long story) ...

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 23:16 - Aug 8 with 4660 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 23:04 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I genuinely don’t believe he is the things you say he is. I’d happily discuss that over a beer with you as well ... off to bed now, it’s late over here and the Paz has to be up early for some bullsh1t (long story) ...

You've got your head in the sand.

He's literally on the record saying racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and xenophobic things. You have so far been unable to give us any real alternative to the idea that he's a piece of shït other than it was all just bantz. You can lie to yourself all you like. When a person repeatedly shows you and tells you who they are, believe them Paz. Believe them.

I don't want to think that you're like Johnson, but you're not giving me any other option.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 09:19 - Aug 9 with 4563 viewstrueblue1970

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:43 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

😂 still threatening and bullying people I see some things never change
Sweden : Covid-19 on 10:44 - Aug 9 with 4528 viewsHerbivore

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:19 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

I know that if I were to leave the reaction would be the same as when the OP left. You lot would love it.

I honestly don't think anyone would really care, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 11:13 - Aug 9 with 4505 views26_Paz

Sweden : Covid-19 on 10:44 - Aug 9 by Herbivore

I honestly don't think anyone would really care, mate.

You’d love it, you know you would, I know you would. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

The Paz Man

Sweden : Covid-19 on 11:25 - Aug 9 with 4480 viewsHerbivore

Sweden : Covid-19 on 11:13 - Aug 9 by 26_Paz

You’d love it, you know you would, I know you would. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

I wouldn't even notice, you don't really make much of a contribution to be honest.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 11:37 - Aug 9 with 4465 viewseireblue

Sweden : Covid-19 on 23:04 - Aug 8 by 26_Paz

May be worth breaking this down a bit.

Abusive people don’t get to decide what is abusive or derogatory language.

It is the targets of the abuse that get to define that.

I don’t you have ever disputed that.

I don’t think it is credible to be neutral with things like racism or homophobia.

A person that uses racist and homophobic language, is not someone that is anti-racist, or anti-homophobia. A person that uses such language a few times, without apology, or admitting it was wrong to use such language when it was pointed out the nature of the comments, is definitely not any-racist or anti-homophobic.

Boris has used racist and homophobic language, you or he doesn’t get to define that.
He hasn’t, although offered numerous opportunities to do so, apologised for his comments.

Puts him on the wrong side.

You may argue there are things he has done, in terms of voting and policy, that indicate he isn’t homophobic or racist. But Boris is a politician that will happily say and do stuff to get votes.

It is using such language and refusing to apologise for it, that demonstrates the type of person he is.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2020 11:46]
Sweden : Covid-19 on 12:02 - Aug 9 with 4434 viewsHerbivore

Sweden : Covid-19 on 11:37 - Aug 9 by eireblue

I don’t think it is credible to be neutral with things like racism or homophobia.

A person that uses racist and homophobic language, is not someone that is anti-racist, or anti-homophobia. A person that uses such language a few times, without apology, or admitting it was wrong to use such language when it was pointed out the nature of the comments, is definitely not any-racist or anti-homophobic.

Boris has used racist and homophobic language, you or he doesn’t get to define that.
He hasn’t, although offered numerous opportunities to do so, apologised for his comments.

You may argue there are things he has done, in terms of voting and policy, that indicate he isn’t homophobic or racist. But Boris is a politician that will happily say and do stuff to get votes.

It is using such language and refusing to apologise for it, that demonstrates the type of person he is.

Yeah but you're ignoring the context apparently. There are certain contexts, though I'm not sure what they are, where saying racist and homophobic things is okay according to Paz.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 12:27 - Aug 9 with 4402 viewsDarth_Koont

Sweden : Covid-19 on 11:37 - Aug 9 by eireblue

Indeed.

There's also a depressing irony about the fact that Boris's writing and utterances would have seen him thrown out of the Labour Party - and he'd have been the poster boy for Labour antisemitism in particular.

But in the skewed reality of British media and politics, his documented racism and homophobia have probably given him a net gain among his supporters and especially with those on the Brexit Party side.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024