Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweden : Covid-19 21:17 - Aug 7 with 34631 viewsTrequartista

Sweden (No lockdown) 1 in 1800 people died, UK 1 in 1450 people died.

Sweden (No face muzzle) - infection rate down between 15 and 20%, July 23 to August 6. Everywhere else in Europe except Croatia and Portugal - infection rate up.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-chancellor-rishi-sunak-warns-of-travel-di

Was gornon then? The way deaths are recorded vary widely i know that much, but still look at those infection rate figures. Perhaps if we had a first-class testing system we wouldn't need these wretched muzzles?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:35 - Aug 8 with 3328 viewsjeera

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:32 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

Keep going, you've almost turned me entirely vegan...

Along with the chopped eyes and testicles...

I want prime chunks of steak; not exactly selling it is he?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:38 - Aug 8 with 3319 viewsJ2BLUE

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:35 - Aug 8 by jeera

I think I move slightly further towards veganism on a daily basis.

Cheese is the big issue. The thought of never having a real pizza again is just too heartbreaking.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:39 - Aug 8 with 3318 viewsDarth_Koont

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:32 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

Keep going, you've almost turned me entirely vegan...

If you're going to eat meat, then eat meat.

I've never had lamb's lungs on their own but based on haggis I'm sorely tempted.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:40 - Aug 8 with 3311 viewsDarth_Koont

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:35 - Aug 8 by jeera

There are no eyes and testicles in it.

That's whatever they do in Wales.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:42 - Aug 8 with 3300 viewsjeera

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:38 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

I think I move slightly further towards veganism on a daily basis.

Cheese is the big issue. The thought of never having a real pizza again is just too heartbreaking.

I would never blame anyone for their food choices, but if we're going for healthy then I'd assume pescetarian would be the way to go.

Got a bit of everything hasn't it.

Whatever's right for you mate.

But I like cheese, although like most things I'm having to cut back because it is fairly unforgiving.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:44 - Aug 8 with 3288 viewsjeera

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:40 - Aug 8 by Darth_Koont

There are no eyes and testicles in it.

That's whatever they do in Wales.

I've unwittingly eaten sheeps' eyes.

I was sick after being told though.

I was 15, maybe 16 at the time.

Some Indian thing.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:51 - Aug 8 with 3262 viewsDarth_Koont

Sweden : Covid-19 on 00:42 - Aug 8 by jeera

I would never blame anyone for their food choices, but if we're going for healthy then I'd assume pescetarian would be the way to go.

Got a bit of everything hasn't it.

Whatever's right for you mate.

But I like cheese, although like most things I'm having to cut back because it is fairly unforgiving.

I'm 95% vegetarian nowadays and moved over to oat-milk in the last few months too.

I don't miss meat itself and the 5% is just when that's what's being served.

Butter and cheese are the real sticking points.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 01:03 - Aug 8 with 3240 viewsBlueBadger

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:25 - Aug 7 by Trequartista

This board is absolutely unbearable. I have been perfectly polite to everyone and just received abuse. People will just say i deserve it for my comments no doubt, but people don't seem to acknowledge some might not see things the same way as they do. I will take a break and hope for an improvement when i return.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2020 22:26]

It amazes me that you still turn up spouting blatantly confrontational nonsense then have the cheek to get upset when people point out that you're talking sh1t.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 1:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Sweden : Covid-19 on 04:20 - Aug 8 with 3194 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 01:03 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

It amazes me that you still turn up spouting blatantly confrontational nonsense then have the cheek to get upset when people point out that you're talking sh1t.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 1:04]

Something something bullies and piling on?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sweden : Covid-19 on 05:53 - Aug 8 with 3180 viewsBlueBadger

I had a whole load of sourced, linked, research based stuff to rebuff this with, but I've opted for the far more elegant 'give over you massive fanny and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out' instead.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 5:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 06:56 - Aug 8 with 3154 viewsBlueBadger

Sweden : Covid-19 on 21:26 - Aug 7 by Trequartista

If you are referring to the UK there, it is very low down in the current European table for increase in infections.

But still top of the table in actual deaths.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 09:13 - Aug 8 with 3114 viewsElephantintheRoom

Sweden has a very heavily funded health care service which critically includes community care - and even acknowledges dementia as a treatable disease. They have a low hospital be per capita which is misleading because they believe in and fund community care with the high number of staffing that entails.

The UK on the other hand has devastated community care, has an extremely low and inadequate number of hospital beds and very low staff numbers owing to decades of underfunding.

As you might already know some NHS wrers were seemingly unaware that they posed a massive infection risk to vulnerable people in their community. This staggering level of callous indifference or ignorance didnt help either.

Then you have to recognise that Sweden isnt exactly crowded and for the most part the population did the sensible thing - there wasnt any need for a pretend lockdown.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Sweden : Covid-19 on 09:53 - Aug 8 with 3094 viewsnoggin

How about you compare Sweden with Norway? Similarish population, culture and living conditions. Sweden didn't lock down, Norway did.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 11:08]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 10:20 - Aug 8 with 3068 viewsNorthstandoldie

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:06 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

I wore a mask in the pharmacy earlier. It was no bother at all.

Some people really are pricks thinking they don't need to. One man in there didn't have one on. Not only it is idiotic, it's disrespectful to the staff IMO.

I have Copd and find it really difficult to breathe whilst wearing a mask, in fact by law I don't have to. But out of common courtesy I put one on while in a shop and pull it down for a few secs if I start to struggle to breathe. Don't always assume that it's pig-ignorance that people don't wear them (although I agree that 99% of the time it probably is)
Sweden : Covid-19 on 12:59 - Aug 8 with 3000 viewstrueblue1970

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:23 - Aug 7 by Libero

Chat sh1t, get banged.

😂
Sweden : Covid-19 on 13:13 - Aug 8 with 2979 viewsLibero

Sweden : Covid-19 on 12:59 - Aug 8 by trueblue1970

😂

Sweden : Covid-19 on 13:21 - Aug 8 with 2963 viewsJ2BLUE

Sweden : Covid-19 on 10:20 - Aug 8 by Northstandoldie

I have Copd and find it really difficult to breathe whilst wearing a mask, in fact by law I don't have to. But out of common courtesy I put one on while in a shop and pull it down for a few secs if I start to struggle to breathe. Don't always assume that it's pig-ignorance that people don't wear them (although I agree that 99% of the time it probably is)

Fair point

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 13:24 - Aug 8 with 2961 viewsHerbivore

Sweden : Covid-19 on 22:25 - Aug 7 by Trequartista

This board is absolutely unbearable. I have been perfectly polite to everyone and just received abuse. People will just say i deserve it for my comments no doubt, but people don't seem to acknowledge some might not see things the same way as they do. I will take a break and hope for an improvement when i return.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2020 22:26]

You going will improve it. Glad you are being the change you want to see.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sweden : Covid-19 on 14:06 - Aug 8 with 2928 viewsFreddies_Ears

Sweden : Covid-19 on 06:56 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

But still top of the table in actual deaths.

UK continues to report deaths much higher than elsewhere in Europe. It's almost as if we're still not picking up a lot of cases through our testing regime.
Sweden : Covid-19 on 15:04 - Aug 8 with 2894 viewsBlueBadger

I 've been wearing one 12 hours a working day, since mid-March. I've worn full, FFP3 grade kit for large chunks of April all or May and a fair whack of June. I've worn full, FFP 3 grade kit whilst performing CPR.

You can manage to wear one for 20 minutes in f*cking Tescos you whinging, selfish t0sspot.

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:09 - Aug 8 with 2843 viewsSarge

Sweden : Covid-19 on 15:04 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

I 've been wearing one 12 hours a working day, since mid-March. I've worn full, FFP3 grade kit for large chunks of April all or May and a fair whack of June. I've worn full, FFP 3 grade kit whilst performing CPR.

You can manage to wear one for 20 minutes in f*cking Tescos you whinging, selfish t0sspot.

I’m going to assume you haven’t had time to read the whole thread rather than simply not being able to read but he says he has been wearing one. He’s just not happy about it, which is still allowed. At least for now.
Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:12 - Aug 8 with 2825 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:09 - Aug 8 by Sarge

I’m going to assume you haven’t had time to read the whole thread rather than simply not being able to read but he says he has been wearing one. He’s just not happy about it, which is still allowed. At least for now.

I feel the same way about seat belts.

They chaffe my left nipple and make it really hard to look cool when bopping my head to REO Speedwagon while waiting at the traffic lights.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:15 - Aug 8 with 2814 viewsSarge

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:12 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I feel the same way about seat belts.

They chaffe my left nipple and make it really hard to look cool when bopping my head to REO Speedwagon while waiting at the traffic lights.

Come back to the UK, you can at least even out the wear on your nipples.
Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:19 - Aug 8 with 2801 viewsSpruceMoose

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:15 - Aug 8 by Sarge

Come back to the UK, you can at least even out the wear on your nipples.

Hmmm I think one good one and one worn nub is a better look than an entirely eroded chest!

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:42 - Aug 8 with 2775 viewsBlueBadger

Sweden : Covid-19 on 17:09 - Aug 8 by Sarge

I have. And he's still a whinging, etc t0sspot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024