Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t 21:29 - Sep 8 with 2439 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:31 - Sep 8 with 2003 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Calm down dear.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:33 - Sep 8 with 1991 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Are we really going to start this nonsense like we're 6 years old.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:34 - Sep 8 with 1968 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:33 - Sep 8 by Terry_Nutkins

Sadly I suspect so.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:37 - Sep 8 with 1921 viewsclive_baker

State of the flouncing already.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:38 - Sep 8 with 1897 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:37 - Sep 8 by clive_baker

State of the flouncing already.

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:41 - Sep 8 with 1866 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is going to be one long season on this forum.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:41 - Sep 8 with 1857 viewsJ2BLUE

Apologies for going full Blue Badger but:

Can we please not have a season where the two sides of each argument call by J2BLUE 5 Sep 2020 17:49
each other out on a weekly basis?

One good result by the team or performance by the individual doesn't prove everything is great or that player is brilliant. One bad result or performance doesn't prove everything negative is true or the player doesn't belong at the club.

It's going to be a long season if people keep using the last game to 'prove' they were right.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:43 - Sep 8 with 1809 viewsTieDyedIn95

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:41 - Sep 8 by gainsboroughblue

This is going to be one long season on this forum.

Yeah it's almost like we've just finished the lowest we could for decades and more of the same is coming. Totally outrageous to be upset about it.

We'll finish 11th.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

The problem is that..... on 21:46 - Sep 8 with 1760 viewsBloots

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:41 - Sep 8 by J2BLUE

Apologies for going full Blue Badger but:

Can we please not have a season where the two sides of each argument call by J2BLUE 5 Sep 2020 17:49
each other out on a weekly basis?

One good result by the team or performance by the individual doesn't prove everything is great or that player is brilliant. One bad result or performance doesn't prove everything negative is true or the player doesn't belong at the club.

It's going to be a long season if people keep using the last game to 'prove' they were right.

....if you dare say that we didn't play well, or that an individual player didn't perform then you immediately get called out for over reacting.

Recent years show that saying we aren't any good plainly isn't over reacting, it's a fact.

If anything saying we played well should be pounced upon, as being an over reaction.

I just call it as I see it.

I'm rarely wrong.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The problem is that..... on 21:48 - Sep 8 with 1726 viewsJ2BLUE

The problem is that..... on 21:46 - Sep 8 by Bloots

....if you dare say that we didn't play well, or that an individual player didn't perform then you immediately get called out for over reacting.

Recent years show that saying we aren't any good plainly isn't over reacting, it's a fact.

If anything saying we played well should be pounced upon, as being an over reaction.

I'm rarely wrong.

No one cares if you want to say we didn't play well. It's basing everything on the last game which drives me crazy.

Truly impaired.

The problem is that..... on 21:49 - Sep 8 with 1699 viewsTerry_Nutkins

The problem is that..... on 21:46 - Sep 8 by Bloots

I'm rarely wrong.

"I'm rarely wrong" he says...misunderstanding the point.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I'm basing it on the last two years..... on 21:51 - Sep 8 with 1674 viewsBloots

The problem is that..... on 21:48 - Sep 8 by J2BLUE

No one cares if you want to say we didn't play well. It's basing everything on the last game which drives me crazy.

....on a scale of 1-10, our performances over that period come in at "crap".

I'm basing it on the last two years..... on 21:53 - Sep 8 with 1641 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm basing it on the last two years..... on 21:51 - Sep 8 by Bloots

....on a scale of 1-10, our performances over that period come in at "crap".

I agree

Truly impaired.

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:57 - Sep 8 with 1622 viewsBryanPlug

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:33 - Sep 8 by Terry_Nutkins

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:00 - Sep 8 with 1590 viewsKeaneish

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:57 - Sep 8 by BryanPlug

If it’s illogical how is it a fact?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:07 - Sep 8 with 1557 viewsSuffolktractor

Both Sunderland and Acrington had massive wins against Premier Under 21’s, which means we will get hammered by them and get relegated coming second bottom with only Bristol Rovers below us.
Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:14 - Sep 8 with 1537 viewsgainsboroughblue

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 21:43 - Sep 8 by TieDyedIn95

Yeah it's almost like we've just finished the lowest we could for decades and more of the same is coming. Totally outrageous to be upset about it.

We'll finish 11th.

Its fine to be upset at the failure of last season and the manner of it but we go full on 360 on here in the space of three days over contrasting results. We haven't even played a league game yet.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:15 - Sep 8 with 1525 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

That was the best I’ve seen us play in years by BryanPlug 5 Sep 2020 19:08
[content removed at the owner's request]

3 days ago it was the best you’ve seen us play in years. Relax.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:19 - Sep 8 with 1502 viewsBrixtonBlue

We lost narrowly, in a game no-one cares about, with no fans (which is only slightly less than there would have been) and hit the woodwork 3 times.

But yeah, overreact if it helps your agenda.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:21 - Sep 8 with 1480 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:19 - Sep 8 by BrixtonBlue

We lost narrowly, in a game no-one cares about, with no fans (which is only slightly less than there would have been) and hit the woodwork 3 times.

But yeah, overreact if it helps your agenda.

This.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:24 - Sep 8 with 1464 viewsSuperCoops

Game 2 of the season in an unimportant game in a disrespected competition and people are moaning has started already.

I genuinely wonder why some people here bother with supporting ITFC or even following football because their life must be so miserable as all they want to do is complain and be negative.

Some of you guys should really consider giving up football and find a hope that you might actually enjoy as you certainly give the impression of hating football.
Nah, I think some people just hate..... on 22:27 - Sep 8 with 1447 viewsBloots

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:24 - Sep 8 by SuperCoops

Game 2 of the season in an unimportant game in a disrespected competition and people are moaning has started already.

I genuinely wonder why some people here bother with supporting ITFC or even following football because their life must be so miserable as all they want to do is complain and be negative.

Some of you guys should really consider giving up football and find a hope that you might actually enjoy as you certainly give the impression of hating football.

.....the majority of our performances rather than football in general.

It's not complicated.

Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 22:27 - Sep 8 with 1447 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Full of movement, options, incisive running, slick passing, chances, goals, good defending. Wow.

Remember who said that after Saturday?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Nah, I think some people just hate..... on 22:28 - Sep 8 with 1436 viewsSuperCoops

Nah, I think some people just hate..... on 22:27 - Sep 8 by Bloots

.....the majority of our performances rather than football in general.

It's not complicated.

Perhaps you should find a new team that would make you happy? Or just stop following them full stop as it clearly isn't making you happy and can't be good for you.
Looks like Bristol Rovers were just sh1t on 23:12 - Sep 8 with 1368 viewsSwansea_Blue

They were and they did, I thought that was obvious. Question is how many others are worse than us in L1? Let’s get a few games in the league under our belt and then we’ll know whether we’re improving or just carrying on the form of last season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024