Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update message from Newcy... 10:57 - Sep 14 with 14001 viewshoppy

Hi all

I’ve got very little internet at the moment due to the wonders of satellites and our funnel blocking the signal!

MrsNewcy had a scan today, still no growth on Twin 2. The cord pressure isn’t great. They’re going to deliver today at 32 weeks +5.

They need to find special care cots first, as the ones they have are full. Otherwise they will send her to a different hospital, which she doesn’t want.

Right now we are waiting for news on the cots, the section itself should take 45 minutes from start to finish. Then the hospital has to get them to special care and do their magic.

MrsN will eventually be discharged from hospital, probably next week. Sent home without the babies. She will go back in for a 10 day stay whenever they are ready to come out of special care and go to the ward.

I may get home with a few days to spare before everyone comes home.

I hope you’re all well. Give your loved ones an extra cuddle tonight. Because I can’t.

Newcy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Update message from Newcy... on 22:41 - Sep 14 with 4236 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fantastic news ... Miss Slave will be able to sleep now!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Update message from Newcy... on 23:02 - Sep 14 with 4206 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Update message from Newcy... on 22:41 - Sep 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Spoke too early.....she wants weights and names!

Update message from Newcy... on 23:22 - Sep 14 with 4186 viewshoppy

Update message from Newcy... on 23:02 - Sep 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hmmm... sorry if she now has a sleepless night. I don’t have those details.

Update message from Newcy... on 00:11 - Sep 15 with 4159 viewsRyorry

Update message from Newcy... on 22:41 - Sep 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

I found having a dog helped - taking him for a walk replaced pacing up & down

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Update message from Newcy... on 03:26 - Sep 15 with 4132 viewsNewcyBlue

First off, thank you all.

Whilst I didn’t see all your message due to my terrible internet, I did get told about them and I appreciate each and every one.

I’m now in Congo and have bought a SIM card.

Our daughter weighs 4lbs, and our son weighs 2lbs 8oz. Our daughter is on breathing support, our son isn’t. They are coming out for skin to skin tomorrow.

MrsN says he is dinky with a grumpy face, and she’s fat as butter. She went to see them at 0100hrs and they are doing well. She’s an absolute trooper.

I’ve not had any sleep since 1000hrs and still have just over 2.5 hours to work.

As days go, it was extremely stressful.

Thank you all.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 4:22]

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Update message from Newcy... on 03:29 - Sep 15 with 4119 viewsJ2BLUE

Update message from Newcy... on 03:26 - Sep 15 by NewcyBlue

Whilst I didn’t see all your message due to my terrible internet, I did get told about them and I appreciate each and every one.

Our daughter weighs 4lbs, and our son weighs 2lbs 8oz. Our daughter is on breathing support, our son isn’t. They are coming out for skin to skin tomorrow.

MrsN says he is dinky with a grumpy face, and she’s fat as butter. She went to see them at 0100hrs and they are doing well. She’s an absolute trooper.

I’ve not had any sleep since 1000hrs and still have just over 2.5 hours to work.

Thank you all.

Great to hear mate. Hope it continues going well.

Hope you get some sleep too!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Update message from Newcy... on 03:35 - Sep 15 with 4116 viewshoppy

Thank you all.

Good stuff mate...

He sounds just like his dad...!!

Must’ve been such a relief to get that final news that all was ok.

Thinking of you all loads.

Update message from Newcy... on 03:40 - Sep 15 with 4109 viewsNewcyBlue

Update message from Newcy... on 23:02 - Sep 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Names yet to be confirmed. We have a list, we just need to see what MrsN says they look like from said list.

Login to get fewer ads

Update message from Newcy... on 03:50 - Sep 15 with 4108 viewsNewcyBlue

I woke up at 1000 to a lot of messages. The last of which was the first that showed up. It simply said “I’m sorry you’re not here, I love you. You will be with us all soon”

I knew it wasn’t going to be a peaceful day.

You guys know what happened after that.

I found out about the twins being delivered whilst I was sat on the toilet about to wipe. I burst into tears, with some manic laughing. Luckily I wiped my eyes first.

We never found out the genders, it was to be a surprise. From the very start I said it would be a boy and a girl.

Apparently as they were sewing MrsN back together, I think that’s the technical term, she was lying there telling people “I can’t believe he was right”. It’s not a regular occurrence.

I managed to get a hot spot yesterday evening from one of the guys on board who had a SIM card working. I video called Seb. He knew he had a sibling coming, just not the other one.

His reaction was brilliant. I told him he had a brother and he was delighted, and then I told him about his sister and he shook his head and face palmed. He has a little girl cousin that he sees regularly and says she is a “menace”. He then asked for photos of them, and I’ve told him we will go see them together when I get home.

MrsN has been a real trooper. She’s been a hell of a midwife to herself, and shown instincts as a mother that I love in her.

It’s been an emotionally draining day. I finish work in a couple of hours, and will get about 5 hours sleep at most. Until then I am going to keep looking at the photos of our new family additions.

Remember, give your family extra cuddles when you next cuddle them. Because I can’t.

Update message from Newcy... on 03:56 - Sep 15 with 4090 viewshoppy

Update message from Newcy... on 03:50 - Sep 15 by NewcyBlue

I woke up at 1000 to a lot of messages. The last of which was the first that showed up. It simply said “I’m sorry you’re not here, I love you. You will be with us all soon”

I found out about the twins being delivered whilst I was sat on the toilet about to wipe. I burst into tears, with some manic laughing. Luckily I wiped my eyes first.

We never found out the genders, it was to be a surprise. From the very start I said it would be a boy and a girl.

Apparently as they were sewing MrsN back together, I think that’s the technical term, she was lying there telling people “I can’t believe he was right”. It’s not a regular occurrence.

I managed to get a hot spot yesterday evening from one of the guys on board who had a SIM card working. I video called Seb. He knew he had a sibling coming, just not the other one.

His reaction was brilliant. I told him he had a brother and he was delighted, and then I told him about his sister and he shook his head and face palmed. He has a little girl cousin that he sees regularly and says she is a “menace”. He then asked for photos of them, and I’ve told him we will go see them together when I get home.

MrsN has been a real trooper. She’s been a hell of a midwife to herself, and shown instincts as a mother that I love in her.

It’s been an emotionally draining day. I finish work in a couple of hours, and will get about 5 hours sleep at most. Until then I am going to keep looking at the photos of our new family additions.

Remember, give your family extra cuddles when you next cuddle them. Because I can’t.

That will drive you on until you can get your reliever in and home.

Stay safe mate... so pleased all has gone ok!

Update message from Newcy... on 03:59 - Sep 15 with 4086 viewsJ2BLUE

It simply said “I’m sorry you’re not here, I love you. You will be with us all soon”

Yea hoppy said he had messaged you.

Truly impaired.

Update message from Newcy... on 04:12 - Sep 15 with 4067 viewsNewcyBlue

Update message from Newcy... on 03:59 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

It simply said “I’m sorry you’re not here, I love you. You will be with us all soon”

Yea hoppy said he had messaged you.

That’s his daily message to me. Don’t you get one?

Update message from Newcy... on 04:18 - Sep 15 with 4060 viewsJ2BLUE

Update message from Newcy... on 04:12 - Sep 15 by NewcyBlue

That’s his daily message to me. Don’t you get one?

No I just got a picture of what looks like an undercooked cocktail sausage

Truly impaired.

Update message from Newcy... on 04:28 - Sep 15 with 4048 viewsNewcyBlue

Update message from Newcy... on 04:18 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

No I just got a picture of what looks like an undercooked cocktail sausage

I get that with mayo on the end...

Update message from Newcy... on 04:32 - Sep 15 with 4043 viewsJ2BLUE

Update message from Newcy... on 04:28 - Sep 15 by NewcyBlue

I get that with mayo on the end...

Sounds like a right weirdo. I hope hoppy isn't a name on your list...

Truly impaired.

Update message from Newcy... on 05:43 - Sep 15 with 4021 viewsbluelagos

So so chuffed it has turned out so well. Hope you make it home as planned without hitches.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Update message from Newcy... on 06:41 - Sep 15 with 3981 viewsm14_blue

Thank you all.

So glad today went well for you all.

Congratulations!
Update message from Newcy... on 07:50 - Sep 15 with 3949 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thank you all.

I can't imagine how it has been.....thanks for the details, Miss Slave is most grateful!

Update message from Newcy... on 07:55 - Sep 15 with 3946 viewsHerbivore

So pleased that mum and babies are doing well so far Newcy, that's such good news. Hope that this is the last of the stress over for you all now and that the days until you can join them go quickly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Update message from Newcy... on 07:59 - Sep 15 with 3942 viewsPhilTWTD

Thank you all.

Congrats, glad all seems to be good news.
Update message from Newcy... on 08:12 - Sep 15 with 3917 viewsDanTheMan

Thank you all.

That's great news, congratulations!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Update message from Newcy... on 08:24 - Sep 15 with 3897 viewsPJH

Thank you all.

Great news.

Congratulations to you and Mrs Newcy.

I am sure that Seb must be thrilled too.
Update message from Newcy... on 09:41 - Sep 15 with 3857 viewsnorth_stand77

So pleased to hear your good news Newcy, you must be be thrilled. Congratulations to you all.
Update message from Newcy... on 09:56 - Sep 15 with 3846 viewsBluefish

Womdeful news. Congratulations to you both

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Update message from Newcy... on 10:00 - Sep 15 with 3840 viewsGuthrum

Thank you all.

Great news.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024