Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening 17:55 - Sep 19 with 11486 viewsBluefish

All of those replying to my posts where i said BR were very poor and we were average and slating me for it and telling me to shut up and for all to ignore me. Presumably you must strongly feel that BR were good and we were excellent?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 17:07 - Sep 20 with 750 viewsSomethingBlue

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 16:38 - Sep 20 by Bloots

....shouts down any poster that tries to offer some balance.

The issue about whether Bristol Rovers are crap or not is a good example.

I've watched them twice in a couple of weeks and they've been total plop on both occasions.

In my opinion, if someone thinks that we've beaten them twice because we played particularly well then I think they are looking at things through blue tinted specs.

We've done what we needed to so far, but that's it.

Calling people out because they dare to mention negatives is a pointless exercise, and not what this board should be for.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 16:41]

Nobody has done that though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

OK..... on 17:11 - Sep 20 with 746 viewsBloots

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 17:07 - Sep 20 by SomethingBlue

Nobody has done that though.

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers by Bluefish 19 Sep 2020 16:33
In this league surely?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Well essentially it's anyone that.... (n/t) on 17:46 - Sep 20 with 710 viewsRyorry

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 16:55 - Sep 20 by Bluefish

I think my 2 big crimes were

1 saying Bristol Rovers are crap

2 saying we would be better by bringing Lankester on for Edwards or Sears

It set the masses of morons off on one saying I am a disgrace, oddly I think they probably all agree though about my 2 points above. From what I can gather me saying we won but could still improve is anti itfc and horrendous but them saying we won but could still improve is great balance.

Luckily I haven't found any of them yet with football views that I respect. A few claim to understand football but they post safe fence sitting nonsense.

No idea why this posted blank! The intended content is in next post anyway.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 17:58]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 17:55 - Sep 20 with 700 viewsRyorry

It set the masses of morons off on one saying I am a disgrace, oddly I think they probably all agree though about my 2 points above. From what I can gather me saying we won but could still improve is anti itfc and horrendous but them saying we won but could still improve is great balance.

Luckily I haven't found any of them yet with football views that I respect. A few claim to understand football but they post safe fence sitting nonsense.

Think you must have missed my p3 post on this thread at 12.53pm today, ie

"I'm sure he's ((meaning you, Bluefish)) also aware, but conveniently chooses to ignore, that the responses he's getting on this thread aren't just down to yesterday, but to his negativity-on-loop throughout the entire year - even when there was no football for months - "PRP" posted *every* day. Every. Bloody. Day."

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 17:59 - Sep 20 with 694 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 17:55 - Sep 20 by Ryorry

"I'm sure he's ((meaning you, Bluefish)) also aware, but conveniently chooses to ignore, that the responses he's getting on this thread aren't just down to yesterday, but to his negativity-on-loop throughout the entire year - even when there was no football for months - "PRP" posted *every* day. Every. Bloody. Day."

You should probably pipe down Ry, none of us have the football brain that Blubfish has.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 18:19 - Sep 20 with 675 viewsBluefish

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 17:55 - Sep 20 by Ryorry

I chose to ignore it because it seemed a bit pathetic

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:28 - Sep 20 with 670 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Got to be honest, I thought there would be an age restriction of sorts on here. Don't think this is the place for a 5 year old.
Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 18:41 - Sep 20 with 654 viewsBrixtonBlue

I wonder if Stuart Watson is someone whose football views Blubbers doesn't respect.

"Including the initial cup clash with Bristol Rovers, that’s played three, won three against League One opposition... It’s scored seven, none against. It’s six points on the board, top of the league... The encouraging thing is that, perhaps unlike at the start of last season, the points Ipswich are claiming are underpinned by performances of real substance.

In game one against Bristol Rovers it was 15 shots on goal (10 on target). Against Wigan, it was 16 shots (seven on target). At the Memorial Stadium it was 13 shots (six on target).

The lively Gwion Edwards could have had a hat-trick in the final half hour , twice testing the keeper and also seeing one cleared off the line, while Hawkins headed a glorious chance wide.

When a team truly believes they have goals in them it takes a lot of pressure off the defence."
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 19:21]

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 18:56 - Sep 20 with 638 viewsbluesatin

Stupid Boy
Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 19:14 - Sep 20 with 623 viewsRyorry

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 18:19 - Sep 20 by Bluefish

I chose to ignore it because it seemed a bit pathetic

Well I was inspired by your own examples.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 19:15]

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 19:45 - Sep 20 with 600 viewsblueislander

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 19:14 - Sep 20 by Ryorry

Well I was inspired by your own examples.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 19:15]

Why don’t people who are p-seed off with Blubfish just ignore him, rather than give him the oxygen that he needs.?
Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 20:21 - Sep 20 with 579 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 19:45 - Sep 20 by blueislander

Why don’t people who are p-seed off with Blubfish just ignore him, rather than give him the oxygen that he needs.?

Care In the Community.

If they don't improve they will go down.... on 20:37 - Sep 20 with 571 viewspatrickswell

If they don't improve they will go down.... on 16:58 - Sep 20 by Bloots

....I'd expect the kids on here to not be able to see past a 0-2 victory, but I'm pretty sure that some of the people getting so upset by this fact are adults.

They must have watched football before, surely?

Let’s not get into accusations of philistinism for people enjoying an Ipswich Town victory. It’s the kind of nonsense that bedevilled the McCarthy era.

Edit - Bloots downvoted this comment - what a shame....
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 21:56]
Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 20:55 - Sep 20 with 548 viewsRyorry

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 19:45 - Sep 20 by blueislander

I'd love to, the problem is that when he posts a new "PRP out" etc. thread on what seems like an almost daily basis, you have to see them before you can hide them.

Doesn't seem too big an ask to allow us to revel immediately post-match in our all too likely temporary state of joy. There'll probably be plenty of rather more appropriate opportunities for us to be dragged back into into our normal state of misery all to soon anyway ;/

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 21:29 - Sep 20 with 527 viewsBluefish

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 20:55 - Sep 20 by Ryorry

I'd love to, the problem is that when he posts a new "PRP out" etc. thread on what seems like an almost daily basis, you have to see them before you can hide them.

Doesn't seem too big an ask to allow us to revel immediately post-match in our all too likely temporary state of joy. There'll probably be plenty of rather more appropriate opportunities for us to be dragged back into into our normal state of misery all to soon anyway ;/

FOPRP

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 21:30 - Sep 20 with 523 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 21:29 - Sep 20 by Bluefish

FOPRP

Have a coffee!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 21:37 - Sep 20 with 516 viewsBluefish

Well essentially it's anyone that.... on 21:30 - Sep 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Have a coffee!

Won't go with the red wine

Just to confirm before I sign off for the evening on 09:23 - Feb 10 with 276 viewsBluefish

The signs were always there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024