Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 10:10 - Oct 1 with 2082 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-apologises-for-breaching-rule-of-six-a

I'm not his greatest fan, but what a nice little snitch at that party for grassing him up. Grim.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:12 - Oct 1 with 1788 viewsBlueBadger

Who'd have thought that a relative of 'it isn't real' conspiracy loon Piers would be so cavalier with the rules?

I didn't like having uppies anyway.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:13 - Oct 1 with 1785 viewsitfcjoe

Opposition backbencher - not a big story

But stupid and arrogant of him to do this, and makes things difficult for the Labour party again

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:15 - Oct 1 with 1772 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:13 - Oct 1 by itfcjoe

But stupid and arrogant of him to do this, and makes things difficult for the Labour party again

If only he'd driven to Barnard Castle first - the eye test would have made him realise that his sight wasn't good enough for him to be able to do a headcount of 6.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:17 - Oct 1 with 1757 viewsStokieBlue

I don't think a former leader of the opposition can be classified as just an opposition backbencher.

Once you've held that role you should really realise that the press and public, rightly or wrongly, are going to hold you to greater scrutiny.

It's just another example of our elected officials feeling they can pick and choose which rules to obey. I am sure there are load of other MPs who have done the same but haven't been collared.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:17 - Oct 1 with 1753 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:15 - Oct 1 by BlueBadger

If only he'd driven to Barnard Castle first - the eye test would have made him realise that his sight wasn't good enough for him to be able to do a headcount of 6.

To even the story up, Boris's dad is also in trouble for shopping with no mask.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:18 - Oct 1 with 1747 viewsm14_blue

Idiotic and selfish.
Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:19 - Oct 1 with 1743 viewsitfcjoe

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:17 - Oct 1 by StokieBlue

I don't think a former leader of the opposition can be classified as just an opposition backbencher.

Once you've held that role you should really realise that the press and public, rightly or wrongly, are going to hold you to greater scrutiny.

It's just another example of our elected officials feeling they can pick and choose which rules to obey. I am sure there are load of other MPs who have done the same but haven't been collared.

SB

Yep, was being facetious - but agree with this totally.

Sad fact is Corbyn probably isn't bothered about making the Labour party look bad and making Starmer's job more difficult

It's really become clear over this how the elected officials really feel that they are above the rules - probably because they are so contradictory in places.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:20 - Oct 1 with 1743 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn is an MP, Cummings is just an advisor, much worse that an MP and former opposition leader broke the rules than an advisor.

Starmer called for Cummings to be sacked, I'm sure he'll sack Corbyn by removing the whip
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:22 - Oct 1 with 1716 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:20 - Oct 1 by BloomBlue

Corbyn is an MP, Cummings is just an advisor, much worse that an MP and former opposition leader broke the rules than an advisor.

Starmer called for Cummings to be sacked, I'm sure he'll sack Corbyn by removing the whip

Other government advisors who were caught rule breaking resigned or were sacked.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52553229

As you well know.

[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:27]

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:30 - Oct 1 with 1690 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stupid wazzock; fine him the maximum possible. And Johnson's old man. If they don't, how are they supposed to reagin any trust with the public. It may be too late for that anyway after they let the likes of Cummings and Jenrick off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:31 - Oct 1 with 1686 viewsDarth_Koont

He really shouldn’t be breaking rules. Poor show from him.

On the plus side, I’m sure this will exercise the right-wingers who don’t believe in Covid or any rules. And maybe even get a few of them focused.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:31 - Oct 1 with 1692 viewsfactual_blue

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:18 - Oct 1 by m14_blue

Idiotic and selfish.

Idiotic and selfish you say?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/01/boris-johnsons-dad-caught-shopping-without-face-m

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:32 - Oct 1 with 1678 viewsm14_blue

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:31 - Oct 1 by factual_blue

Idiotic and selfish you say?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/01/boris-johnsons-dad-caught-shopping-without-face-m

Yep, him too.
Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:33 - Oct 1 with 1678 viewsm14_blue

I don't believe for a second you actually believe that rubbish so why on earth are you posting it?
Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:34 - Oct 1 with 1663 viewsmonytowbray

Cummings isn’t an advisor, he’s actually PM. Johnson is the face of his deep operation to “break society” and phase in far right authoritarianism as Bannon put it.

That’s why he wasn’t sacked for the BC incident and got his own presser from No. 10.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:36 - Oct 1 with 1663 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:33 - Oct 1 by m14_blue

I don't believe for a second you actually believe that rubbish so why on earth are you posting it?

Because Owning The Libs is more important than actually having a functioning, competent government interested in doing right by the country.

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:38 - Oct 1 with 1655 viewsPinewoodblue

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:30 - Oct 1 by Swansea_Blue

Stupid wazzock; fine him the maximum possible. And Johnson's old man. If they don't, how are they supposed to reagin any trust with the public. It may be too late for that anyway after they let the likes of Cummings and Jenrick off.

Someone needs to be made an example of, Johnson senior for starters. A promise to sack the next Member of the government, or advisor, who breaks any of the rules wouldn’t go amiss.

What gets me is they make a public apology once they get caught. The only thing they are apologizing for is getting found out.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:39 - Oct 1 with 1650 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:38 - Oct 1 by Pinewoodblue

Someone needs to be made an example of, Johnson senior for starters. A promise to sack the next Member of the government, or advisor, who breaks any of the rules wouldn’t go amiss.

What gets me is they make a public apology once they get caught. The only thing they are apologizing for is getting found out.

Johnson Sr has a pre-existing condition though, he's an arrogant, entitled Tory See You Next Tuesday.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:39]

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:42 - Oct 1 with 1631 viewsPinewoodblue

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:39 - Oct 1 by BlueBadger

Johnson Sr has a pre-existing condition though, he's an arrogant, entitled Tory See You Next Tuesday.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:39]

Presumably hereditary and passed on to his son

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 10:44 - Oct 1 with 1622 viewsfabian_illness

He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy...
Some excellent "whataboutery" already on this thread.... on 10:51 - Oct 1 with 1598 viewsBloots

....you lot are funny.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Some excellent "whataboutery" already on this thread.... on 10:52 - Oct 1 with 1594 viewsm14_blue

Some excellent "whataboutery" already on this thread.... on 10:51 - Oct 1 by Bloots

....you lot are funny.

Whereabouts?
Well about 50% of the replies are.... on 10:54 - Oct 1 with 1578 viewsBloots

Some excellent "whataboutery" already on this thread.... on 10:52 - Oct 1 by m14_blue

Whereabouts?

....about BJ's old man or Cummings.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Well about 50% of the replies are.... on 10:56 - Oct 1 with 1572 viewsm14_blue

Well about 50% of the replies are.... on 10:54 - Oct 1 by Bloots

....about BJ's old man or Cummings.

He was also brought into the conversation by GU though, can you do whataboutery to yourself?

I think most people have pretty roundly condemned JC really, even his fans (of which I am not one!)
Corbyn in trouble for breaking the rule of 6 on 11:18 - Oct 1 with 1524 viewsFenboyBlue

Corbyn was really annoyed with that photographer.
He said "Will you let me finish (my starter) ?"
Apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024