Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! 21:05 - Oct 14 with 9733 viewsArnieM

Thought he was going to be doing his career the world of good moving to the Swedish League ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 17:55 - Oct 15 with 652 viewsBluefish

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 17:36 - Oct 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

Wrong Sitters wrong !

Jonas Knudsen is a piece of s**t. A selfish piece of s**t who had put his own interests above ITFC.

If he had been committed we wouldn't have been 'forced' to sign crap like Elder on loan.
As it had been mentioned in some interview our players downed the tools and the relegation seemed obvious in October/November and he was one the worst players in the relegation season. Seemed completely disinterested. His attitude did stink. But for the certain group of people, really blinded people he gets away with his horrible attitude from that season because he had said a few nice words about that one wHo wAs HoUnDeD oUt bY tHe nUmBsKulLs.

Watch the equaliser for Reading 2-2 away game. Just watch it. He wasn't even bothered to help Pennington out and the latter had to deal with their two giant forwards.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 17:37]

I was scrolling and read the 1st 2 lines and knew exactly who had posted this before scrolling back up. Incredible stuff machers, another world

Lambert out

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert out. (n/t) on 17:55 - Oct 15 with 650 viewsBloots

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 17:44 - Oct 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

That's how I take it. Not your problem. Stick to insulting people who disagree with your opinions. You're the last person to dish out 'advices' like that given your attitude towards people with different opinions than yours.

The abuse Lambert and other players get from 'grown adults' is equally the same or even worse.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 17:45]

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

"absolute lunatic"..... on 17:56 - Oct 15 with 642 viewsBloots

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 17:50 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

I think with you sending me unsolicited PMs about how All Lives Matter and how Covid is a Plan-demic it's you who is the last person who should be lecturing others on civility, you absolute lunatic.

Imagine being a grown adult and having so much venom for a footballer you don't even know years after he left the club.

Unhinged. Get on the div list.

....marvelous stuff.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 18:05 - Oct 15 with 624 viewswkj

I think Knudsen is a good player.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 19:51 - Oct 15 with 585 viewsHerbivore

Wrong Sitters wrong !

Jonas Knudsen is a piece of s**t. A selfish piece of s**t who had put his own interests above ITFC.

If he had been committed we wouldn't have been 'forced' to sign crap like Elder on loan.
As it had been mentioned in some interview our players downed the tools and the relegation seemed obvious in October/November and he was one the worst players in the relegation season. Seemed completely disinterested. His attitude did stink. But for the certain group of people, really blinded people he gets away with his horrible attitude from that season because he had said a few nice words about that one wHo wAs HoUnDeD oUt bY tHe nUmBsKulLs.

Watch the equaliser for Reading 2-2 away game. Just watch it. He wasn't even bothered to help Pennington out and the latter had to deal with their two giant forwards.

Yeah, we're definitely the ones with a skewed view of things....

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 20:46 - Oct 15 with 552 viewsitfcjoe

Wrong Sitters wrong !

FFS

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:20 - Oct 15 with 537 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 08:07 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

Ward couldn't really cut it in the Championship last season. He's looked good in League 1 but that's partly because this league is utter toss. And Knudsen wasn't better than Kenlock with hindsight, he is, was, and always will be a better left back than Kenlock. Anyone that couldn't see that at the time doesn't really know football.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 8:08]

Think the idea with Kenlock was that if he had a run he could have been better, he isn’t, but that was only built upon the idea that Knudsen wasn’t a fantastic footballer, so many were looking an upgrade.

Ward was playing premier league football even in his early 30’s, a level higher than Knudsen has ever graced, emir ever will I suspect.

Stephen Ward is a better left back than Knudsen even now. I would have Stephen Ward ahead of Knudsen now in the Championship, anyone who doesn’t think that, ‘doesn’t really know football’.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 21:21]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:29 - Oct 15 with 529 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:20 - Oct 15 by TheTrueBlue1878

Think the idea with Kenlock was that if he had a run he could have been better, he isn’t, but that was only built upon the idea that Knudsen wasn’t a fantastic footballer, so many were looking an upgrade.

Ward was playing premier league football even in his early 30’s, a level higher than Knudsen has ever graced, emir ever will I suspect.

Stephen Ward is a better left back than Knudsen even now. I would have Stephen Ward ahead of Knudsen now in the Championship, anyone who doesn’t think that, ‘doesn’t really know football’.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 21:21]

So every manager of a Championship club "doesn't know football" whereas you do.

There is a reason why Ward is playing at this level. There is a reason why Knudsen is playing at the level he is. There is also a reason why Knudsen is not representing his country.

More interestingly, there is a reason why several on this thread are obsessed with the idea that all those in the power to make those decisions are wrong aside from the Danish manager.

I don't think anyone on here was saying Knudsen at his prime was better than Ward in his prime.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:48 - Oct 15 with 501 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:29 - Oct 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

There is a reason why Ward is playing at this level. There is a reason why Knudsen is playing at the level he is. There is also a reason why Knudsen is not representing his country.

More interestingly, there is a reason why several on this thread are obsessed with the idea that all those in the power to make those decisions are wrong aside from the Danish manager.

I don't think anyone on here was saying Knudsen at his prime was better than Ward in his prime.

I don’t think you’ve read or understood my post to be honest.

Either that or I haven’t explained myself well in my post, either way you’ve gone a little off peak to my post and your post has ended up sounding like dribble to me.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:56 - Oct 15 with 495 viewsLamby95

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 14:26 - Oct 15 by itfcjoe

Knudsen started every game of the season, bar one at QPR away until Boxing Day - it was at that point he was bombed out by Lambert because he wasn't signing a new deal.

Kenlock didn't start to play ahead of him - he went from starting every game to on the bench on 29/12 and 1/1 then not in the squad for the subsequent 5 games. When the window shut he came back in as a regular starter until middle of March and we didn't see him againas relegation was as good as confirmed and kenlock got a run of games.

If he was that disinterested and error prone he wouldn't have started literally every game he was available for (bar January). We even signed a LB in January who JK continued to be picked ahead of in Callum Elder.

He'd clearly earned the contract, we'd taken up the option on his previously. he'd started 120 league games in 3 seasons, he was the regular, he was a good age and an international - that is earning the contract. Realistically if you are that much of a regular you don't have anything to prove in that regard, and your contract shouldn't be allowed to run down - and the manager shouldn't come out publicly and say he needs to show he's good enough, when he has already done that.

It's why Lambert tried to tie him down almost as soon as he arrived, because it was obvious

It should also be remembered that the new year’s day game against Millwall was lost when Morrison came on at half time, stuck himself on Kenlock and bullied him aerially and physically. With Knudsen in the team that day we could have avoided our collapse and potentially won a game which would have put us back with a fighting chance of survival and potential to bring in better loan players as well
No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:58 - Oct 15 with 494 viewsjayessess

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 21:29 - Oct 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

If a Championship manager had wanted Knudsen when his contract ran out (and that was during his peak years as a footballer, not his swansong), he'd be playing in the Championship, earning much more money than he will be in the Allsvenskan.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 23:12 - Oct 15 with 489 viewsStNeotsBlue

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:56 - Oct 15 by Lamby95

It should also be remembered that the new year’s day game against Millwall was lost when Morrison came on at half time, stuck himself on Kenlock and bullied him aerially and physically. With Knudsen in the team that day we could have avoided our collapse and potentially won a game which would have put us back with a fighting chance of survival and potential to bring in better loan players as well

That is quite a large stretch you've made there!

My own opinion on Jonas was he was decent enough defensively, had the wonderful knack of scoring against the Scum but surrendered the ball far too cheaply, even amongst a team where possession of the ball wasn't considered a priority.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 23:14]
No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 23:24 - Oct 15 with 471 viewsitfcjoe

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 22:56 - Oct 15 by Lamby95

Yep, he was on the bench that day and seemed such an obvious change - but we were trying to shop him in January so didn’t want to get him injured

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 16:15 - Oct 16 with 345 viewsLamby95

No Knudsen in the Danish squad I see ! on 23:12 - Oct 15 by StNeotsBlue

That is quite a large stretch you've made there!

My own opinion on Jonas was he was decent enough defensively, had the wonderful knack of scoring against the Scum but surrendered the ball far too cheaply, even amongst a team where possession of the ball wasn't considered a priority.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 23:14]

Having gone back and watched the ‘highlights’ Of the match last night we probably still would have lost with the quality of the refereeing. Knudsen would have made a huge difference against Morrison though that can’t be disputed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024