Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. 18:27 - Nov 26 with 1612 viewsGlasgowBlue

We are 1-0 down and there are 10 minutes left.

Who, at their peak, would you bring off the bench to replace Alan Judge?

Lionel Messi
Diego Maradona
George Best
Pele

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:28 - Nov 26 with 1373 viewsBlueBadger

Alan Judge.

No wait, he'd have started.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:32 - Nov 26 with 1351 viewsPJH

If Nolan is playing you have to take into account the fact that he would pass backwards so from that list the most likely to score from within our half of the pitch is Pele although any of the other three could run from our half of the pitch with the ball to score.

If you wanted one player to be the most likely to score from his one and only chance I would bring Jimmy Greaves on.
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:42 - Nov 26 with 1310 viewsGlasgowBlue

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:32 - Nov 26 by PJH

If Nolan is playing you have to take into account the fact that he would pass backwards so from that list the most likely to score from within our half of the pitch is Pele although any of the other three could run from our half of the pitch with the ball to score.

If you wanted one player to be the most likely to score from his one and only chance I would bring Jimmy Greaves on.

You're assuming that we'd make a chance for Greaves to put away.

I'm looking for one of the 4 I listed, who could make something out of nothing.

Iron Lion Zion

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:43 - Nov 26 with 1308 viewsWD19

Bring on the sub goalkeeper and just get it in the mixer.
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:45 - Nov 26 with 1300 viewsSwansea_Blue

1st choice - Pele
2nd choice - Pele
3rd choice - Mara-gonna (sorry, is it still too early?)

Although, not a bad choice to have to make.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:56 - Nov 26 with 1261 viewsPJH

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 18:42 - Nov 26 by GlasgowBlue

You're assuming that we'd make a chance for Greaves to put away.

I'm looking for one of the 4 I listed, who could make something out of nothing.

Any of the four could but I would go with Messi.
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:00 - Nov 26 with 1159 viewsRyorry

Sod that lot, none of them would fight for us with the passion that Magic did.

Jim Magilton every day of the week 👍

Not that we're ever gonna be there, but it's nice to dream ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:06 - Nov 26 with 1146 viewsClapham_Junction

Reuser
Login to get fewer ads

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:25 - Nov 26 with 1114 viewsArnieM

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:06 - Nov 26 by Clapham_Junction

Reuser

......Premiership

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:28 - Nov 26 with 1102 viewsITFC_96

Probably Cristiano Ronaldo.
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:29 - Nov 26 with 1096 viewsGlasgowBlue

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:28 - Nov 26 by ITFC_96

Probably Cristiano Ronaldo.

I may have worded the op poorly. The choice is one from the four players I listed.

Iron Lion Zion

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:30 - Nov 26 with 1096 viewsgordon

I would put those four in the Under-23 squad and give Judge the full 90.
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:31 - Nov 26 with 1089 viewscatch74

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:30 - Nov 26 by gordon

I would put those four in the Under-23 squad and give Judge the full 90.

Pele loaned to Crawley.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:37 - Nov 26 with 1080 viewsgordon

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 21:31 - Nov 26 by catch74

Pele loaned to Crawley.

If Messi thinks he's getting in the squad photo on the back of a couple of sub appearances in the Papa John's he needs to buck his ideas up.
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 22:00 - Nov 26 with 1048 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Given the way he played in Escape to Victory after coming back on it has to be Pele doesn't it?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 22:16 - Nov 26 with 1023 viewsstrikalite

Leave Alan on until the second minute of the three minutes of injury time, then ask Messi to warm up..

Best Wishes

Paul Lambert
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 22:25 - Nov 26 with 1011 viewspointofblue

Sorry, which division are we in to be within a point of automatic promotion on final day? League Two?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 22:26 - Nov 26 with 1006 viewswkj

Stupid question really, Jay Tabb is the only answer

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 23:01 - Nov 26 with 963 viewsFelstow1978

Tabby

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 07:25 - Nov 27 with 851 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 07:28 - Nov 27 with 843 viewsIpswichKnight

You can bet 3/4 of them would be injured in training the other fit one would come on and get hacked down by some clogger in the box the ref would waive play on and we’d concede on the counter!
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 07:34 - Nov 27 with 830 viewsKeno

Lamberk would bring Best on and play him at right back

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 07:43 - Nov 27 with 822 viewsmikeybloo88

We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 22:00 - Nov 26 by You_Bloo_Right

Given the way he played in Escape to Victory after coming back on it has to be Pele doesn't it?

To be fair, the Germans had a crap keeper, so Pele's heroics perhaps weren't all that...
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 09:28 - Nov 27 with 777 viewsdickie

I'd bring on Cruyff
We need a point in the last game of the season to get automatic promotion. on 11:57 - Nov 27 with 738 viewsbrazil1982

Maradona, for what he could create and would strike absolute fear into the opposition and Referee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024