Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weak statement from supporters club.... 13:58 - Nov 30 with 1011 viewsitfcjoe

....followed by the Henry update.

Both make you realise nothing imminent is going on with Lambert leaving.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 13:59 - Nov 30 with 978 viewsTieDyedIn95

Yup, and shows what bare faced liars they are as well.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:00 - Nov 30 with 963 viewsDanTheMan

It's a shocking state of affairs that he's still here. He should have gone on Saturday.

I cannot believe how tone deaf the club are being.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:01 - Nov 30 with 947 viewsMrTown

Can't be shocked when he has 4 years on his deal.

He's got us exactly where he wants us. Sits out the contract, or paid up ridiculous amount, find another club somewhere where he can spin this act again.

Either way he's got us with both barrells.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:01 - Nov 30 with 930 viewshype313

It's an absolute shambles, how he is still here is beyond me.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:02 - Nov 30 with 930 viewsSteve_M

The last week should have been enough for Evans, presumably now Lambert gets the next two games but, without a big improvement, we're not getting much from either of them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:02 - Nov 30 with 921 viewsKieran_Knows

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:00 - Nov 30 by DanTheMan

It's a shocking state of affairs that he's still here. He should have gone on Saturday.

You know full well we'll lose tomorrow night and he'll still be in the job come Wednesday morning.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:14 - Nov 30 with 830 viewsHerbivore

Evans is always far too slow to act. I can't think of another chairman that would have kept Lambert after he led us to 11th place in League 1 last season. Only a handful of sides have done worse than that following relegation in recent memory and those that did worse were in proper turmoil, either in administration or on the brink of it. It was a huge failure.

To still stick with him when this season looks identical to last, except that the good performances lasted for about half as long, is utter madness. That's before getting on to the way he's conducting himself, being a dick to the press and the young players. It is well past time for him it go. That he's still in the job is an insult to anyone who has ever put time and money into the club.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:15 - Nov 30 with 826 viewsMrTown

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:02 - Nov 30 by Kieran_Knows

You know full well we'll lose tomorrow night and he'll still be in the job come Wednesday morning.

Staggering but true.

Speechless.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:19 - Nov 30 with 787 viewsParky

I honestly can’t believe he’s still here, I really thought he’d be gone after that dismal performance and result on Saturday. Everyone except the Supporters Group or whatever they’re called and Evans can see PRP isn’t able to turn this around.

All that being said, I was genuinely shocked he was still in charge for the first game of this season after how awful we were last season.

Quite depressing really as somebody who is normally quite optimistic, even I have lost complete interest and hope under this regime.
Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:24 - Nov 30 with 768 viewsdavblue

The club should never be pressured by fans and they have to be strong at the right time, but this isn’t one of them.

If anyone on here tries to argue that Evans knows how to run a football club please see exhibit A.

A pub side is run better than this, the most worrying thing is Evans judgement seems to be getting worse. I genuinely could see us in league 2 in the next 5 years with Evans making appalling decisions, forget the investment side his decision making on a whole has been a disaster.

He needs to fund the club if he wants to continue running it and get in someone to make the decisions.

That lot up the road have done it and they are in a reasonable place. Someone like a Webber is needed or even Huw Jenkins who was at Swansea if he would be interested, someone who has run a club and can get it going again.
Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:29 - Nov 30 with 735 viewsPlums

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:24 - Nov 30 by davblue

The club should never be pressured by fans and they have to be strong at the right time, but this isn’t one of them.

If anyone on here tries to argue that Evans knows how to run a football club please see exhibit A.

A pub side is run better than this, the most worrying thing is Evans judgement seems to be getting worse. I genuinely could see us in league 2 in the next 5 years with Evans making appalling decisions, forget the investment side his decision making on a whole has been a disaster.

He needs to fund the club if he wants to continue running it and get in someone to make the decisions.

That lot up the road have done it and they are in a reasonable place. Someone like a Webber is needed or even Huw Jenkins who was at Swansea if he would be interested, someone who has run a club and can get it going again.

You’re correct on the ‘pub side’ analogy. I am chair of a largish youth football club. We have a 20 year strategy, delivered by a succession of five year business plans. There’s little evidence of even that level of planning at ITFC. We seem to stumble from crisis to crisis with an increasing level of surprise and severity as time passes. It’s worse than amateur.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:35 - Nov 30 with 677 viewsDublinBlue84

Someone said on the Blue Monday podcast the Media Manager, Steve Pearce has vanished lately, does anyone have any def info on that?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:47 - Nov 30 with 612 viewsBlueBadger

Mate, he should have gone in March. At the very least.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:49 - Nov 30 with 593 viewsfooters

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:47 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

Day 527 of Lambert Out and still nothing..................

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:51 - Nov 30 with 580 viewsDanTheMan

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 14:47 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

I was being generous. I do think he should have gone as soon as it was clear we had no hope of making the play offs.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Weak statement from supporters club.... on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 453 viewsmonty_radio

The supporters club say that it isn't the right time for disruption, but the opposite of disruption is continuity which won't look good in May's league table.

If that depth of acquiescent tone is the price that has to be paid to retain the ear of the club, then it's not worth paying

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024