Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? 17:21 - Dec 5 with 4721 viewsJimmyJazz

I find it hard not to get excited when my team wins, especially after being 1 down for so long

I must be doing football all wrong I guess

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:42 - Dec 5 with 2039 viewsjeera

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:36 - Dec 5 by JimmyJazz

We still cannot lay a glove on the top teams - it's a case of enjoying the moment, not getting carried away

I thought we were all supposed to be boycotting the team, going shopping, putting up decorations or other regular activities instead?

Absolutely no disrespect to this great site intended at all

Really?

Phil's been banned and you behave like a happy child gloating over your fellow fans and TWTD users.

And who the hell are 'Blub Action' supposed to be? Blue Action give their all to support the club and feel betrayed like most of us right now.

Jazz hands ceased to be funny at least 50 years ago btw.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:43 - Dec 5 with 2034 viewswoiii

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:39 - Dec 5 by MrTown

There isn’t any need for this.

Will take more than one win at Plymouth to suggest things are rosey. Will always back my club regardless so I’m behind the team every game, and will always get excited about watching ITFC, and winning games.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 17:39]

especially as we can't score unless we play 442, which Lambert refuses to do until the last 20 minutes of a game.
Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:44 - Dec 5 with 2045 viewsGavTWTD

A couple of comments bringing Phil and TWTD into the mix here. I'm uncomfortable with this. Phil's ban is extraordinary and must be reversed, but I wouldn't like his ban to dictate how you can feel about today's match, or have I misunderstood? Can we keep that seperate? Thanks for your loyalty but I don't want TWTD to be the face of negativity or force you into an opinion that everyone must share.

Not sure I'm really expressing myself correctly, but hope you get the gist of what I'm saying. I doubt Phil will be able to comment a he's got a long drive in front of him, which I don't envy.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:45 - Dec 5 with 2015 viewsDubtractor

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:44 - Dec 5 by GavTWTD

A couple of comments bringing Phil and TWTD into the mix here. I'm uncomfortable with this. Phil's ban is extraordinary and must be reversed, but I wouldn't like his ban to dictate how you can feel about today's match, or have I misunderstood? Can we keep that seperate? Thanks for your loyalty but I don't want TWTD to be the face of negativity or force you into an opinion that everyone must share.

Not sure I'm really expressing myself correctly, but hope you get the gist of what I'm saying. I doubt Phil will be able to comment a he's got a long drive in front of him, which I don't envy.

Yeah, was thinking similar, regardless of how misjudged the OP is, it isn't about Phil and TWTD.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:46 - Dec 5 with 1988 viewsRyorry

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:36 - Dec 5 by JimmyJazz

We still cannot lay a glove on the top teams - it's a case of enjoying the moment, not getting carried away

I thought we were all supposed to be boycotting the team, going shopping, putting up decorations or other regular activities instead?

Absolutely no disrespect to this great site intended at all

Well there's the other thing - unless you're a weird, illicit stalker who had cameras on us for the duration, you have absolutely no idea what we were doing or how we felt when the goals went in.

I was out walking the mutt, picking veg, making tea, swore when their goal went in and did fist-pumps when ours went in btw.

#PL out #ME out

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:49 - Dec 5 with 1970 viewsKeno

idiot

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:50 - Dec 5 with 1959 viewsjeera

Although you are right, it's not exactly helpful when the OP calls out Blue Action in his headline either is it?

And no, it shouldn't be deleted. Shame on him for trying to belittle a group of fans who desperately have the club's interests at heart. They have also gone to great lengths to not judge those who don't share their views.

Again, unlike the OP who has done the exact opposite.

TWTD, Blue Action, us site users, other fans, we are all entwined and it's hard for the lines not to become blurred when there are outright attacks on any one of our members, whatever form they take.

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:51 - Dec 5 with 1940 viewsgainsboroughblue

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:42 - Dec 5 by jeera

Really?

Phil's been banned and you behave like a happy child gloating over your fellow fans and TWTD users.

And who the hell are 'Blub Action' supposed to be? Blue Action give their all to support the club and feel betrayed like most of us right now.

Jazz hands ceased to be funny at least 50 years ago btw.

They were ever funny?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:53 - Dec 5 with 1926 viewsjeera

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:51 - Dec 5 by gainsboroughblue

They were ever funny?

I wasn't around before that but assumed someone must have liked them somewhere.

From the little I saw they were just irritating.

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:55 - Dec 5 with 1917 viewsfooters

Sorry if my comment came across that way.

All I can say is that SomethingBlue's post sums it up.

I am furious that Phil has been banned, shocked at the Evans statement and totally done with Lambert.

But, I am an Ipswich Town supporter. I want our club to win week in, week out and appreciate the effort the lads do (and sometimes don't) put in on the field. It's the fact that it hasn't been happening with Lambert in charge for two whole years in a league we should only be passing visitors in.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 18:03 - Dec 5 with 1891 viewsfactual_blue

I always assumed you chauffeured Phil everywhere. Another dream shattered.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 18:04 - Dec 5 with 1878 viewsGavTWTD

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 18:03 - Dec 5 by factual_blue

I always assumed you chauffeured Phil everywhere. Another dream shattered.

Thanks x

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Back in the day... on 18:05 - Dec 5 with 1885 viewsScottCandage

When we wanted to know how another person thinks, we would ask them something like, "How do you feel about this or that?"

Today, people get on the internet and say, "Let me tell you how you feel about this or that."

Sad, really.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 18:05]
Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 18:19 - Dec 5 with 1838 viewsKeaneish

Sadly, I don’t get too excited scraping a narrow victory away to a newly promoted League One side with ten men. Standards n’all.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 18:25 - Dec 5 with 1825 viewsMaySixth

People are entitled to do what they want.

Fair play to them.

However, once you make a stand like that there is no coming back.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 18:49 - Dec 5 with 1776 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 17:46 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

Well there's the other thing - unless you're a weird, illicit stalker who had cameras on us for the duration, you have absolutely no idea what we were doing or how we felt when the goals went in.

I was out walking the mutt, picking veg, making tea, swore when their goal went in and did fist-pumps when ours went in btw.

#PL out #ME out

#muttout

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 19:40 - Dec 5 with 1738 viewsSpruceMoose

Oof. This is an embarrassing post for so many reasons.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 20:03 - Dec 5 with 1701 viewsBluearmy71

There is quite a simple solution to this Gav, ban the words Phil, Ham, TWTD and Ban. :P

I'm of the opinion that people are doing more harm for Phil to get back in the press conferences with their loyalty, I'm in no way saying its misplaced as I too think its totally wrong for Lambert to have done this when its impossible to keep an eye on a forum 24/7 and in no way are the Administrators made accountable for what someone else posts, but sometimes good intentions back fire and make a situation worse as Lambert is the type to think "f*ck the lot of ya" and dig his heels in, that could then result in Phil not returning until Lambert departs in any way!!
Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 20:35 - Dec 5 with 1644 viewsjeera

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 20:03 - Dec 5 by Bluearmy71

There is quite a simple solution to this Gav, ban the words Phil, Ham, TWTD and Ban. :P

I'm of the opinion that people are doing more harm for Phil to get back in the press conferences with their loyalty, I'm in no way saying its misplaced as I too think its totally wrong for Lambert to have done this when its impossible to keep an eye on a forum 24/7 and in no way are the Administrators made accountable for what someone else posts, but sometimes good intentions back fire and make a situation worse as Lambert is the type to think "f*ck the lot of ya" and dig his heels in, that could then result in Phil not returning until Lambert departs in any way!!

So the answer to that is that Lambert has got to go.

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 20:48 - Dec 5 with 1616 viewswkj

It is pretty important to keep stock of the fact that the club is the centre of our protest, not the other fans. It goes both ways too - some people getting the game probably don't have much to enjoy or look forward to, so I can respect why people aren't protesting.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:00 - Dec 5 with 1578 viewsRyorry

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 18:49 - Dec 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

#muttout

"Paul Lambert or me, you decide ..."

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:22 - Dec 5 with 1549 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:00 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

"Paul Lambert or me, you decide ..."

Well this guy looks adorable. And... and I might be reading too much in here... he looks like he's not a fan of this passing around the back bowlocks.

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:30 - Dec 5 with 1532 viewsRyorry

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:22 - Dec 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Well this guy looks adorable. And... and I might be reading too much in here... he looks like he's not a fan of this passing around the back bowlocks.

Correct, he's not a fan of that style - but let's get to the nitty gritty - would you be prepared to take him by the collar & put him out of the door at PR, yes or no?

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:36 - Dec 5 with 1525 viewsBluearmy71

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 20:35 - Dec 5 by jeera

So the answer to that is that Lambert has got to go.

That could well be the answer! :)
Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:54 - Dec 5 with 1511 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Blub Action - Enjoy Your Afternoon? on 21:30 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

Correct, he's not a fan of that style - but let's get to the nitty gritty - would you be prepared to take him by the collar & put him out of the door at PR, yes or no?

It's hard to say. If he wasn't getting results then yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024