Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? 13:40 - Dec 20 with 3771 viewsdominiciawful

He's not your mate.

(this is not a TWTD-specific gripe, of course)
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 13:45]

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:41 - Dec 20 with 2856 viewsJ2BLUE

Johnson doesn't sound right so no sorry.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:43 - Dec 20 with 2856 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The problem with that is that TWTD has a swear filter, so I can't type "that fcking cnt Boris", which would clear up the problem with you thinking I think he's my mate, I think.
Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? (n/t) on 13:45 - Dec 20 with 2839 viewsKeno

You are assuming he isn’t my mate
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 13:47]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:53 - Dec 20 with 2793 viewsMonkeyAlan

Boris is a good egg really.
Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:58 - Dec 20 with 2786 viewsSpruceMoose

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:53 - Dec 20 by MonkeyAlan

You already used this line earlier on in the week about JRM when you were trying to get a bite.

Running out of trolling ideas?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:03 - Dec 20 with 2785 viewsfactual_blue

It's 'boris'.

He doesn't deserve a capitalised name.

See also matt halfcock, dominic cummings, priti 'the bully' patel....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:07 - Dec 20 with 2764 viewsEastTownBlue

Alexander
Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:20 - Dec 20 with 2730 viewsjeera

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:58 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

You already used this line earlier on in the week about JRM when you were trying to get a bite.

He's repeated it about 20 times, it's as funny as the first time I suppose.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:21 - Dec 20 with 2727 viewsjeera

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:41 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

But doesn't 'a' johnson refer to a todger?

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:22 - Dec 20 with 2723 viewsSpruceMoose

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:20 - Dec 20 by jeera

He's repeated it about 20 times, it's as funny as the first time I suppose.

He's like an ouroboros of stupidity.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:25 - Dec 20 with 2718 viewsjeera

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:22 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

He's like an ouroboros of stupidity.

Exactly the words I was thinking.

*Googles ouroboros *

Yes, that.

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:30 - Dec 20 with 2705 viewsDubtractor

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:41 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Johnson couldn't sound more appropriate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:32 - Dec 20 with 2702 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I think there's bigger things to be worried about these days.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:37 - Dec 20 with 2680 viewsOldsmoker

How about Doris?
Or is that unfair to women called Doris.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:40 - Dec 20 with 2665 viewsWD19

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:03 - Dec 20 by factual_blue

It's 'boris'.

He doesn't deserve a capitalised name.

See also matt halfcock, dominic cummings, priti 'the bully' patel....

What are the typical shared characteristics of politicians and/or board posters unworthy of a capitalised name?

Asking for a friend.
Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:40 - Dec 20 with 2664 viewsjeera

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:37 - Dec 20 by Oldsmoker

How about Doris?

You still alive then Oldie?

I was a bit concerned you'd finally snuffed out on too many takeaways there.

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:47 - Dec 20 with 2650 viewsOldsmoker

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:40 - Dec 20 by jeera

You still alive then Oldie?

I was a bit concerned you'd finally snuffed out on too many takeaways there.

I took a bit of a break what with all the kerfuffle and Phil getting banned.
The board seemed to be eating itself.
I had to restrain myself when some Battenberg nonsense was posted earlier but when peeps start saying nice things about lard-ar*e the gloves are off.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:50 - Dec 20 with 2633 viewsJ2BLUE

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:47 - Dec 20 by Oldsmoker

I took a bit of a break what with all the kerfuffle and Phil getting banned.
The board seemed to be eating itself.
I had to restrain myself when some Battenberg nonsense was posted earlier but when peeps start saying nice things about lard-ar*e the gloves are off.

Oi I earnt those nice comments

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 15:35 - Dec 20 with 2554 viewsjaykay

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:58 - Dec 20 by SpruceMoose

you sit at home thinking, i know i will post something witty ,funny and very profound at the same time, and you come up with . he's a good egg really. very baldrick than black adder

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 16:14 - Dec 20 with 2493 viewsfactual_blue

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:40 - Dec 20 by WD19

What are the typical shared characteristics of politicians and/or board posters unworthy of a capitalised name?

Asking for a friend.

balls

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 16:38 - Dec 20 with 2461 viewsfactual_blue

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 13:53 - Dec 20 by MonkeyAlan

If only he'd remained as an unfertilised egg.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 16:57]

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 18:14 - Dec 20 with 2347 viewspositivity

when he behaves like a grown-up, he'll earn the right to the use of his surname. children at my kids' nursery never get addressed by their surnames.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 18:17 - Dec 20 with 2336 viewsRyorry

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 14:37 - Dec 20 by Oldsmoker

How about Doris?

Very!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 18:59 - Dec 20 with 2289 viewsBlueNomad

Calling him by his first name suggests there is some affection. I NEVER refer to him by that name.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 19:05]
Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 19:04 - Dec 20 with 2280 viewsRyorry

Can people please stop referring to the PM as simply "Boris"? on 18:59 - Dec 20 by BlueNomad

Calling him by his first name suggests there is some affection. I NEVER refer to him by that name.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 19:05]

Likewise, and if it ever really is necessary, use a small b!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024