Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crap presents anyone? 10:55 - Dec 27 with 7551 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The missus's mum never fails to disappoint.

I got a cologne called Extreme Sky which smells like something I would've doused myself in in the 80's, while she got a perfume called "I Am Girl" or something - covered in flowers and looking like it's for a teenager.

She also got us towels. My GF asked for either mustard or black, to go with our bathroom. We got bright yellow and navy blue.

Also, all of this is from Debenhams closing down sale, so can't be returned!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Crap presents anyone? on 19:20 - Dec 27 with 2134 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Crap presents anyone? on 18:24 - Dec 27 by footers

I hate to say it as it is a very drastic step, but perhaps you should consider divorce at this point. The judge would be extremely generous I'm sure.

No man should go without socks on Christmas. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can't get socks any other time of the year. Shameful.

My letter to Santa for unlimited socks obviously didn't get posted when i handed it to her in October to post. I will certainly be giving her a thorough telling off for this heinous crime and correspondence with my solicitor will be put into action if a very good excuse is not forthcoming for ruining my Christmas experience.

If you're free after the decree nisi becomes absolute dear boy, i'll come and share your socks

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Crap presents anyone? on 19:29 - Dec 27 with 2113 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Crap presents anyone? on 19:20 - Dec 27 by StochesStotasBlewe

My letter to Santa for unlimited socks obviously didn't get posted when i handed it to her in October to post. I will certainly be giving her a thorough telling off for this heinous crime and correspondence with my solicitor will be put into action if a very good excuse is not forthcoming for ruining my Christmas experience.

If you're free after the decree nisi becomes absolute dear boy, i'll come and share your socks

The way the weather is shaping up for January you will be needing some good thick ones for work!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Crap presents anyone? on 19:33 - Dec 27 with 2092 viewsfooters

Crap presents anyone? on 19:29 - Dec 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

The way the weather is shaping up for January you will be needing some good thick ones for work!

May I be so bold to suggest the Nordic Sock Company? Mine came a few months ago and are fabulously warm and pretty. Fairly cheap too.

Or is this like a Father Ted thing and there's a special place gardeners go to buy socks?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Crap presents anyone? on 19:34 - Dec 27 with 2090 viewsfooters

Crap presents anyone? on 19:20 - Dec 27 by StochesStotasBlewe

You are more than welcome to share my socks, old chap. However, from what you've told me about Mrs Pinewood, I'd steer clear of direct confrontation for now!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Crap presents anyone? on 19:35 - Dec 27 with 2085 viewsJ2BLUE

I got a couple of pairs of heat holder socks. 2.3 tog. I'm wearing a pair now. Recommended.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Crap presents anyone? on 19:41 - Dec 27 with 2090 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Crap presents anyone? on 19:34 - Dec 27 by footers

You are more than welcome to share my socks, old chap. However, from what you've told me about Mrs Pinewood, I'd steer clear of direct confrontation for now!

She's mellowed......................................................................a bit.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Crap presents anyone? on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 2080 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Taking most of January off Bankster. Taking it easier post virus and should be moving too, so plenty to get on with.

Crap presents anyone? on 20:23 - Dec 27 with 2030 viewsLeoMuff

Hot chocolate and a mug, now I wouldn’t have minded had Mrs Muff not persuaded me their gift should cost in the region of £80...

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Crap presents anyone? on 20:46 - Dec 27 with 1995 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Crap presents anyone? on 18:44 - Dec 27 by Blue12345

Maybe instead of whinging about how “crap” your presents are you should appreciate how fortunate you are to get anything. If these things aren’t to your taste donate to charity then it’s a win win and you’ve done something good.

You sound like a spoilt kid.

This was meant to be a lighthearted thread. You must be fun at parties.

Crap presents anyone? on 21:26 - Dec 27 with 1958 viewsMedwayTractor

Crap presents anyone? on 17:59 - Dec 27 by snudge27

My dad got me a bottle of Glenfiddich from 1981. Bloody thing's probably gone off by now!

May I offer to be your official taster, please?

If this generous offer is to your liking, PM me and I'll send you the forwarding address.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Crap presents anyone? on 21:32 - Dec 27 with 1945 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Maybe instead of whinging about how “crap” your presents are you should appreciate how fortunate you are to get anything. If these things aren’t to your taste donate to charity then it’s a win win and you’ve done something good.

Think he’s just having a bit of fun mate.
Crap presents anyone? on 22:01 - Dec 27 with 1920 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Crap presents anyone? on 19:44 - Dec 27 by StochesStotasBlewe

Taking most of January off Bankster. Taking it easier post virus and should be moving too, so plenty to get on with.

I had no idea it had got you....cr@p! I assume you aren't feeling back to 100 % then.
Currently January is looking cold, then colder and then the Thames potentially freezes over so you won't miss much.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Crap presents anyone? on 00:00 - Dec 28 with 1861 viewsBlueBadger

Give over you massive fanny,

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Crap presents anyone? on 00:11 - Dec 28 with 1859 viewshoppy

Crap presents anyone? on 00:00 - Dec 28 by BlueBadger

Think your chat up lines need a bit of work, to be honest...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Crap presents anyone? on 00:34 - Dec 28 with 1832 viewsMJallday

Marmite and lynx shower gel

I had no idea such a thing existed . Can’t say I’m looking forward to trying it

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Crap presents anyone? on 01:09 - Dec 28 with 1810 viewsBlue12345

Resorting to name calling because I suggested being grateful and giving some unwanted presents to charity.

A really sorry state of affairs.

Merry Christmas and I hope whatever issues you have going on to cause that outburst get sorted.

If you want to come along with me and do some charity work then give me a PM and I will be happy to arrange for you to come along and then you may understand the context of my response to this post.
Crap presents anyone? on 09:15 - Dec 28 with 1712 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Crap presents anyone? on 09:57 - Dec 28 with 1687 viewsBlueBadger

Crap presents anyone? on 18:28 - Dec 27 by fergalsharkey

Stop being so ungrateful u pric

Crap presents anyone? by BlueBadger 28 Dec 2020 0:00

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Crap presents anyone? on 09:57 - Dec 28 with 1699 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Crap presents anyone? on 09:15 - Dec 28 by BryanPlug

Give over you massive fanny.

Crap presents anyone? on 09:59 - Dec 28 with 1694 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Crap presents anyone? on 01:09 - Dec 28 by Blue12345

Resorting to name calling because I suggested being grateful and giving some unwanted presents to charity.

Merry Christmas and I hope whatever issues you have going on to cause that outburst get sorted.

If you want to come along with me and do some charity work then give me a PM and I will be happy to arrange for you to come along and then you may understand the context of my response to this post.

Whilst you're out doing your work for charideee you should stop off at the sense of humour shop and get some supplies in.

Crap presents anyone? on 10:04 - Dec 28 with 1690 viewsWarkystache

I thought people who did charity work didn't like to talk about it?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Crap presents anyone? on 10:09 - Dec 28 with 1683 viewshoppy

Crap presents anyone? on 10:04 - Dec 28 by Warkystache

I thought people who did charity work didn't like to talk about it?

Null and void, as he didn’t call him ‘mate’ after talking about it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Crap presents anyone? on 10:09 - Dec 28 with 1683 viewsKeno

To be fair that would make some pressie

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Crap presents anyone? on 10:18 - Dec 28 with 1668 viewseireblue

A better idea.

Rather than trying to make a point in a light-hearted thread, that initially was taking a pop at a poster.

Start your own thread giving details on how to donate unwanted presents during COVID to your preferred charity.

And get Phil to sticky it.
Crap presents anyone? on 10:38 - Dec 28 with 1650 viewsBryanPlug

Crap presents anyone? on 09:57 - Dec 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

Give over you massive fanny.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024