Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope West Brom go down 17:34 - Dec 27 with 4322 viewsJ2BLUE

for bringing back this blight on the Premier League.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I hope West Brom go down on 17:50 - Dec 27 with 3693 viewsdominiciawful

I'm not watching it but I'm guessing it's complete anti-football?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I hope West Brom go down on 17:56 - Dec 27 with 3678 viewsBasuco

It is an incredibly dull game, I'm sure there must be something more interesting on one of the discovery channels.
I hope West Brom go down on 18:00 - Dec 27 with 3664 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope West Brom go down on 17:50 - Dec 27 by dominiciawful

I'm not watching it but I'm guessing it's complete anti-football?

Sadly he seems to have that mentality of going to a team with more quality and seeing a defeat by a goal or two as some sort of victory.

It's anti football. They can talk about goal difference all they like but one extra point offsets any amount of negative goal difference.

They might end up getting a point and everyone will say job done but bloody hell it's just dire to watch.

Truly impaired.

I hope West Brom go down on 18:04 - Dec 27 with 3640 viewsMrTown

Madness.

Bottom sides going to top side, offer them 1-0 going into last 15 they’d snap your hands off.

Should have just scored their 1v1.

Nothing wrong with what Big Sam is doing here.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I hope West Brom go down on 18:06 - Dec 27 with 3629 viewsemmaroyds

I'm not particularly bothered but I wish they would score. If only to make Carraghaaaaaa shut up.

It's like watching LFCTV
I hope West Brom go down on 18:08 - Dec 27 with 3621 viewsJ2BLUE

Well NOW I look a ####

Truly impaired.

I hope West Brom go down on 18:09 - Dec 27 with 3609 viewsthebooks

Ha ha ha!

Big sam to grab a 2-1!
I hope West Brom go down on 18:11 - Dec 27 with 3593 viewsJ2BLUE

Klopp now sticking on the fake 'i'm such a character' smile he uses when things go wrong.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

I hope West Brom go down on 18:40 - Dec 27 with 3494 viewsRadlett_blue

I hope West Brom go down on 18:04 - Dec 27 by MrTown

Madness.

Bottom sides going to top side, offer them 1-0 going into last 15 they’d snap your hands off.

Should have just scored their 1v1.

Nothing wrong with what Big Sam is doing here.

WBA played a tight 5-4-1 which made them hard to break down & sticking with it at 1-0 was the right thing to do as they always might get one chance. These top v bottom games often don't make great viewing, but the fact is WBA had 3 shots on target in the match to Liverpool's 2.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I hope West Brom go down on 18:46 - Dec 27 with 3459 viewsHARRY10

I hope West Brom go down on 18:11 - Dec 27 by J2BLUE

Klopp now sticking on the fake 'i'm such a character' smile he uses when things go wrong.

more like a Mr Ed smile
I hope West Brom go down on 18:46 - Dec 27 with 3463 viewsgordon

Have seen bits of Steve Bruce, Sam Allardyce and David Moyes teams in the last few days - not great adverts for British managerial talent.
I hope West Brom go down on 21:35 - Dec 27 with 3132 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I hope West Brom go down on 18:40 - Dec 27 by Radlett_blue

WBA played a tight 5-4-1 which made them hard to break down & sticking with it at 1-0 was the right thing to do as they always might get one chance. These top v bottom games often don't make great viewing, but the fact is WBA had 3 shots on target in the match to Liverpool's 2.

Exactly. Could easily have nicked it which made for exciting viewing. If a game like that is going to be televised surely we would much rather a 1-1 than a 7-0.
I hope West Brom go down on 22:04 - Dec 27 with 3069 viewsKeaneish

I hope West Brom go down on 21:35 - Dec 27 by PrideOfTheEast

Exactly. Could easily have nicked it which made for exciting viewing. If a game like that is going to be televised surely we would much rather a 1-1 than a 7-0.

Leeds went there to play and narrowly lost an entertaining 4-3 in a game that will be remembered by Leeds fans no matter the result. Can’t imagine many Baggies fans being to enthralled about that performance or result in time. It’s the classic debate of ambition vs pragmatism.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I hope West Brom go down on 22:14 - Dec 27 with 3030 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I hope West Brom go down on 22:04 - Dec 27 by Keaneish

Leeds went there to play and narrowly lost an entertaining 4-3 in a game that will be remembered by Leeds fans no matter the result. Can’t imagine many Baggies fans being to enthralled about that performance or result in time. It’s the classic debate of ambition vs pragmatism.

Of course I agree but in WBA shoes you’d take the point if it gives you hope of staying up.
I hope West Brom go down on 22:15 - Dec 27 with 3030 viewsElderGrizzly

This blight?

I hope West Brom go down on 22:17 - Dec 27 with 3022 viewsMrTown

I hope West Brom go down on 18:46 - Dec 27 by gordon

Have seen bits of Steve Bruce, Sam Allardyce and David Moyes teams in the last few days - not great adverts for British managerial talent.

Every manager has different approaches of course, and they are form an older school of management.

There is of course the newer British managerial talent who see the game a little different - Lampard, Gerrard, Rodgers, Parker etc.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I hope West Brom go down on 22:22 - Dec 27 with 3012 viewsSeablu

I hope West Brom go down on 18:46 - Dec 27 by gordon

Eddie Howe’s the future of talented British managers...
Oh wait, no he isn’t. He spends x4 years ignoring Bournemouth’s defensive problems until it eventually catches up with him.

Graham Potter’s the future of talented British managers...
Oh wait, no he isn’t. Brighton are still in the bottom x4. More exciting than they were under Hughton but defensively helpless & no better off.

Chris Wilder’s the future of talented British managers...
Oh wait, no he isn’t. Overlapping centre-halves sussed out after one season. No plan B.
I hope West Brom go down on 22:43 - Dec 27 with 2963 viewsElderGrizzly

I hope West Brom go down on 22:22 - Dec 27 by Seablu

Eddie Howe’s the future of talented British managers...
Oh wait, no he isn’t. He spends x4 years ignoring Bournemouth’s defensive problems until it eventually catches up with him.

Graham Potter’s the future of talented British managers...
Oh wait, no he isn’t. Brighton are still in the bottom x4. More exciting than they were under Hughton but defensively helpless & no better off.

Chris Wilder’s the future of talented British managers...
Oh wait, no he isn’t. Overlapping centre-halves sussed out after one season. No plan B.

The best managers adapt to keep one step ahead.

I’d be interested to see what Potter would do with a decent budget/squad but agree too many ‘next new things’ tend to be a little one trick ponies

Sheff Utd just remind me of us after our 5th placed finish. Overspending on mediocre players and disrupting what worked the previous season
I hope West Brom go down on 00:08 - Dec 28 with 2837 viewsSeablu

I hope West Brom go down on 22:43 - Dec 27 by ElderGrizzly

The best managers adapt to keep one step ahead.

I’d be interested to see what Potter would do with a decent budget/squad but agree too many ‘next new things’ tend to be a little one trick ponies

Sheff Utd just remind me of us after our 5th placed finish. Overspending on mediocre players and disrupting what worked the previous season

If you’re 7 points adrift of safety, coming up to Xmas, you turn to Pulis, Alladyce, Hodgson, Warnock or Super Mick rather than Potter or Howe. They’re also one trick ponies, but short term, it’s a priceless trick worth millions to club owners.

Wilder’s career will now follow George Burley’s.

Sheffield Utd will probably stick with him until they go down, then kick him out after 10 games of struggle in the Championship.

In 17 years time, some Sheffield Utd fans will be wailing for his return in the ridiculously forlorn belief he’ll somehow recreate the magic because, foremost, he’s a fan who understands the club.

It won’t matter to them that he’s been pissed as a fart most of the time, unemployed for 8 years & his best work is 15 years behind him.
I hope West Brom go down on 08:12 - Dec 28 with 2640 viewsm14_blue

I hope West Brom go down on 00:08 - Dec 28 by Seablu

If you’re 7 points adrift of safety, coming up to Xmas, you turn to Pulis, Alladyce, Hodgson, Warnock or Super Mick rather than Potter or Howe. They’re also one trick ponies, but short term, it’s a priceless trick worth millions to club owners.

Wilder’s career will now follow George Burley’s.

Sheffield Utd will probably stick with him until they go down, then kick him out after 10 games of struggle in the Championship.

In 17 years time, some Sheffield Utd fans will be wailing for his return in the ridiculously forlorn belief he’ll somehow recreate the magic because, foremost, he’s a fan who understands the club.

It won’t matter to them that he’s been pissed as a fart most of the time, unemployed for 8 years & his best work is 15 years behind him.

Can we please stop being reasonable and just remember that this is Sam Allardyce and we’re Ipswich fans?

I hope WBA go down with a record number of red cards and a last minute VAR malfunction on the final day.
I hope West Brom go down on 09:08 - Dec 28 with 2540 viewsTrequartista

If you create a monster where the top clubs have all the best players, and all the next best players, and all the best young players, this is what you get.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I hope West Brom go down on 09:20 - Dec 28 with 2505 viewsAce_High1

I agree J2, people now saying well they got a point so it worked is short sighted.

WBA are crap and playing like that will go down.

Play every game to win, it is 11 v 11.

All this safety first, don't get beaten, 11 men behind the ball is not what sport is all about.
I hope West Brom go down on 09:26 - Dec 28 with 2485 viewsitfcjoe

I hope West Brom go down on 09:20 - Dec 28 by Ace_High1

I agree J2, people now saying well they got a point so it worked is short sighted.

WBA are crap and playing like that will go down.

Play every game to win, it is 11 v 11.

All this safety first, don't get beaten, 11 men behind the ball is not what sport is all about.

They won't play like that every week though, it is very much horses for courses and that was a massive, unexpected point.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I hope West Brom go down on 09:39 - Dec 28 with 2452 viewsBlueBadger

I hope West Brom go down on 08:12 - Dec 28 by m14_blue

Can we please stop being reasonable and just remember that this is Sam Allardyce and we’re Ipswich fans?

I hope WBA go down with a record number of red cards and a last minute VAR malfunction on the final day.

Quite. Allardyce is just a rich man's Steve Evans at the end of the day.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope West Brom go down on 09:49 - Dec 28 with 2437 viewsBlueBadger

I hope West Brom go down on 18:08 - Dec 27 by J2BLUE

Well NOW I look a ####

'Now'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024