Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... 19:31 - Jan 12 with 3690 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 21:33 - Jan 12 with 845 viewsParky

Is it just me that’s completely uninspired by the thought of more loan signings? Would genuinely rather give our own youngsters like El Mizouni, Dobra, Lankaster etc a go rather than a Preston player, where if he comes here and sets the world alight, he will just go back to Preston and we’ll be in the same position.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 21:37]
Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 21:43 - Jan 12 with 818 viewsPinewoodblue

He is supposed to be able to play as a winger but not much sign of it on this video of his goals for Preston. Some good goals though.

You might want to turn the volume down.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 22:44 - Jan 12 with 758 viewscasanovacrow

Not a fan of loans, it's unsustainable. But if it has to be a loan why not get some experience in, someone with proper leadership and street smarts who would be an asset to help the youth devlop a bit of brains, responsibility and backbone. Our current leader seems to be the enabler type who gets himself in 5h1t to try and cover for our kids instead and that ain't looking too smart.
Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 23:17 - Jan 12 with 722 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Josh Harrop is a good footballer. I was amazed when Preston managed to get him. Seems he hasn’t kicked on as much as people will like. But I went to uni up near there have a lot of mates who support Preston, they all think he would be top class in league one. I’m no fan of loans but this one excites me.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 23:27 - Jan 12 with 711 viewscatch74

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 23:17 - Jan 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

Josh Harrop is a good footballer. I was amazed when Preston managed to get him. Seems he hasn’t kicked on as much as people will like. But I went to uni up near there have a lot of mates who support Preston, they all think he would be top class in league one. I’m no fan of loans but this one excites me.

Wondering if Whitman to Preston being finalised would then help this get over the line.
Would be the kind of player we buy rather than loan, risky punt with his injury record. Could pay off. Something like Jackson to Bournemouth would need to happen to fund it though!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 09:18 - Jan 13 with 608 viewshomer_123

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 20:51 - Jan 12 by monty_radio

The cruciate injury was 2018-19. In 2019-20 he scored 8 from 36 apps so why has he appeared only once this season? Is it that he broke down again, or something else, I wonder?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 21:36]

Certainly had another injury before Xmas.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 09:22 - Jan 13 with 600 viewsHerbivore

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 09:18 - Jan 13 by homer_123

Certainly had another injury before Xmas.

Hamstring I believe, so almost nailed on that he signs, scores a goal and looks good on his debut, then pulls up with a torn hamstring before half time on his second appearance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 09:23 - Jan 13 with 595 viewshype313

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 23:17 - Jan 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

Yep, Alan Judge and Emyr Huws were supposed to be top class in league One too.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 547 viewsPhilTWTD

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 23:27 - Jan 12 by catch74

Wondering if Whitman to Preston being finalised would then help this get over the line.
Would be the kind of player we buy rather than loan, risky punt with his injury record. Could pay off. Something like Jackson to Bournemouth would need to happen to fund it though!

Is a factor, I believe, but not the only one.
Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 11:19 - Jan 13 with 514 viewsKeno

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 09:22 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

Hamstring I believe, so almost nailed on that he signs, scores a goal and looks good on his debut, then pulls up with a torn hamstring before half time on his second appearance.

you think he will last that long?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 12:03 - Jan 13 with 476 viewsWallingford_Boy

Josh Harrop from Preston on loan... on 19:44 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

There’s something in this one, no idea where he fits in though if it does come off!

The number 10 role?

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024