Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment 10:55 - Jan 21 with 8662 viewsSomethingBlue

What's that, five of his last six tweets either attacking Labour or trying to whip up a culture war that I don't imagine for one moment the people of Ipswich are interested in. Slightly more important things going on. Surely people aren't going to stand for his quite obvious attempts to drip poison and foment division in the town he was parachuted into and cares nothing for.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 10:59 - Jan 21 with 3942 viewsPinewoodblue

You give him too much credit. Do you really think people take notice of him?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:01 - Jan 21 with 3936 viewsHotShotHamish

Seems to be quite popular with the majority of Ipswich residents - just not on this left-wing echo chamber.

He's definitely more in touch with the people of Ipswich than you, if that's your attitude. I'm sure you will tell me I'm wrong but thats the problem with forums like this - full of -like-minded people who thinkeveryone else shares their views.
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:01 - Jan 21 with 3925 viewsSomethingBlue

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 10:59 - Jan 21 by Pinewoodblue

You give him too much credit. Do you really think people take notice of him?

I do, because he's also amplified fairly unquestioningly in the local media.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:03 - Jan 21 with 3907 viewsDanTheMan

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:01 - Jan 21 by HotShotHamish

Seems to be quite popular with the majority of Ipswich residents - just not on this left-wing echo chamber.

He's definitely more in touch with the people of Ipswich than you, if that's your attitude. I'm sure you will tell me I'm wrong but thats the problem with forums like this - full of -like-minded people who thinkeveryone else shares their views.

Another "new" account who in their first two posts moan about the forum.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:05 - Jan 21 with 3903 viewsSomethingBlue

Wonder if he's popular with the people whose innocent questions about vaccination arrangements he ignores in favour of whipping up this bile.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:17 - Jan 21 with 3826 viewsMattinLondon

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:05 - Jan 21 by SomethingBlue

Wonder if he's popular with the people whose innocent questions about vaccination arrangements he ignores in favour of whipping up this bile.

But answering innocent questions about vaccination arrangements means that he’ll have to know what he is talking about or contact people in order to answer those questions.

Plus whipping up his bile could mean that he is on the front page of Leave.EU.

It seems to be fashionable by some to use the term ‘echo chamber’. I don’t think that this forum is an echo chamber. I think all beliefs are welcome on here as long as the argument isn’t racist, sexist or derogatory to minorities. It’s just seems that the vast majority of right-leaning posters are unable to formulate a sentence yet alone an argument.
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:17 - Jan 21 with 3819 viewsSteve_M

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:03 - Jan 21 by DanTheMan

Another "new" account who in their first two posts moan about the forum.

*starts clock*

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:21 - Jan 21 with 3783 views26_Paz

I absolutely agree. You will be piled in on now though, it will prove your point quite neatly

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:23 - Jan 21 with 3771 viewsMattinLondon

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:21 - Jan 21 by 26_Paz

I absolutely agree. You will be piled in on now though, it will prove your point quite neatly

How many can you put a tick next to?

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:34 - Jan 21 with 3689 viewsgiant_stow

I'm getting real Déjà vu - didn't this same thread happen about 2 weeks ago?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:36 - Jan 21 with 3668 viewsSomethingBlue

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:34 - Jan 21 by giant_stow

Probably, but then he's failing his constituents time after time and it needs calling out until he's gone.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:37 - Jan 21 with 3663 viewsjaykay

looks like paz has found a new friend. or a old poster. some who joins a football forum and his first 2 posts are nothing to do with football.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:37 - Jan 21 with 3662 viewsDanTheMan

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:34 - Jan 21 by giant_stow

We're getting lots of new accounts recently who seem to know a lot about the forum and dislike it.

One wonders why they signed up in the first place if this place is so bad.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:40 - Jan 21 with 3628 viewsgiant_stow

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:36 - Jan 21 by SomethingBlue

Probably, but then he's failing his constituents time after time and it needs calling out until he's gone.

I'm *not* complaining mr and totally agree - just got that funny vibe!

Edit: i wish I could type without missing important words out of sentences.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 11:42]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:44 - Jan 21 with 3581 viewsGeoffSentence

How are you measuring his popularity? Have their been any polls? I'd be quite interested to see how he was actually getting on, but with some sort of proper measure rather than anecdote.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:00 - Jan 21 with 3495 viewsPinewoodblue

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:37 - Jan 21 by jaykay

looks like paz has found a new friend. or a old poster. some who joins a football forum and his first 2 posts are nothing to do with football.

Have they ever both been logged on at the same time?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:04 - Jan 21 with 3460 viewsSpruceMoose

Still sulking that Admin edited your abusive posts yesterday eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:06 - Jan 21 with 3443 viewsBluefish

Hi Tom

I'm not local to Ipswich but even I know that you are a useless turd bluffing through your role with this populist nonsense. Grow a a conscious or find a more suitable job.

Your life is becoming a giant stain

Lots of love

Bluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:10 - Jan 21 with 3434 viewsHotShotHamish

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:37 - Jan 21 by jaykay

They aren't my 1st two posts. I have been absent for a few years and couldn't resurrect my old username.

I gave up on here when it became a left-wing mob constantly attacking those who's opinions were different.

Sad really as this used to be an excellent football board but it has gone the way of many similar internet 'forums'. Taken over by a small rabid mob, some of which have multiple usernames, congratulating each other and getting their kicks from piling on to those with a differing view.

If that's what floats your boat then good for you.
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:14 - Jan 21 with 3404 viewsfooters

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:10 - Jan 21 by HotShotHamish

They aren't my 1st two posts. I have been absent for a few years and couldn't resurrect my old username.

I gave up on here when it became a left-wing mob constantly attacking those who's opinions were different.

Sad really as this used to be an excellent football board but it has gone the way of many similar internet 'forums'. Taken over by a small rabid mob, some of which have multiple usernames, congratulating each other and getting their kicks from piling on to those with a differing view.

It hasn't changed, so off you pop.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:21 - Jan 21 with 3360 viewsSpruceMoose

Taken over by a rabid mob who regularly raise money for charity and support their fellow posters and admins in their times of both financial and emotional need, you mean, right?

This forum is simple. You get out what you put in, and if that has been your experience then it doesn't sound like you contributed much at all.

But you're in luck. The internet is full of right wing echo chambers where you can offer up your great opinions and receive neither criticism or care in return. Maybe you'd be happier on one of those sites, which would also let those who enjoy this community enjoy it without listening to your juvenile paranoid whining.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:21 - Jan 21 with 3361 viewsSomethingBlue

Very strange, then, that you come on here to attack an opening post that wasn't "piling in" on anyone (apart from the MP for Ipswich; certainly not a group of people) at all. Perhaps you might like to set a tone for civil debate, given it concerns you so.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:22 - Jan 21 with 3355 viewsMattinLondon

What an odd post.
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 3345 viewsDarth_Koont

Not just Hunt fighting in the trenches of the culture war. Though he’s clearly looking to be promoted for his ability to blow the whistle and lead the way over the top (puns intended).

But amazing how important it is for the Tories to hit out at others as if they’re the ones being attacked. Despite being in government for 11 years and espousing an ideology that hasn’t really been challenged (politically and in the media at least) for the past 40 years.

It’s almost as if they’ve got nothing else to offer ...

Pronouns: He/Him

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:24 - Jan 21 with 3339 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey, and there was me thinking he was all about the whole 'yes, but both sides' thing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024