Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... 20:18 - Jan 22 with 2173 viewsunstableblue

...situation and have a line into Marcus?

If its as toxic and dysfunctional as many are saying (and I have no reason to doubt these posters), then Marcus Evans must surely be fully aware and up to speed on a situation that sounds untenable.

He's a business leader of a 'large' organisation, he must understand that key to any organisation is culture and than he needs to fix this ASAP to protect his investment.

The penalty of terminating the contract and paying off Lambert is surely a price that has to be paid?

My concern is that Marcus has proven himself to be quite inept - just look at his managerial and CEO appointments - and this incompetence and situation is going continue.

The Wolf is too good to not be playing and could be a cash cow for Marcus, players he has spent funds on are either injured or completely out of favour/form!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:22 - Jan 22 with 2150 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert is safe until the end of February at the very earliest. The two players we've signed are basically Evans saying to the fans just get on board for another couple of months. I get the feeling this is his last roll of the dice before swinging the axe before ST renewals.

Maybe it's the value bet. Maybe these signings work and we go up despite Lambert or they buy enough time for a break clause to kick in. I'm speculating of course.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:24 - Jan 22 with 2132 viewschrismakin

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:22 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

Lambert is safe until the end of February at the very earliest. The two players we've signed are basically Evans saying to the fans just get on board for another couple of months. I get the feeling this is his last roll of the dice before swinging the axe before ST renewals.

Maybe it's the value bet. Maybe these signings work and we go up despite Lambert or they buy enough time for a break clause to kick in. I'm speculating of course.

I think Lambert has been able to use the ' I've got so many out injured' card for a fair few weeks now, this is his last chance surely.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:36 - Jan 22 with 2094 viewscatch74

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:22 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

It’s scary when you watch Watson and Warren giving their predictions for tomorrow.
0-2 and 1-3.
‘Daunting match’
‘be hoping to grab something against one of the league 1 big boys’

Very depressing - I’m hoping like you that the signings help spark something, the squad size and value will be decimated next season and the playing field we should be owning will be levelled.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:46 - Jan 22 with 2015 viewsunstableblue

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:36 - Jan 22 by catch74

It’s scary when you watch Watson and Warren giving their predictions for tomorrow.
0-2 and 1-3.
‘Daunting match’

Very depressing - I’m hoping like you that the signings help spark something, the squad size and value will be decimated next season and the playing field we should be owning will be levelled.

I think you might see Downes carry/inspire the team tomorrow... he's that good and getting fit

This will be despite Lambert tactics

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:48 - Jan 22 with 2010 viewschrismakin

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:46 - Jan 22 by unstableblue

I think you might see Downes carry/inspire the team tomorrow... he's that good and getting fit

This will be despite Lambert tactics

Downes Red card on 70 minutes with us 4-0 down i reckon

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:52 - Jan 22 with 2002 viewsIllinoisblue

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:36 - Jan 22 by catch74

0-2 and 1-3.
‘Daunting match’

Posh at home in division facking three and all I can think of is hope we can snatch a draw.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 21:24 - Jan 22 with 1906 viewssouthnorfolkblue

If Wolf is that good, it would be nice if he started to show it. He’s been poor this season

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 22:14 - Jan 22 with 1782 viewsMattinLondon

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 21:24 - Jan 22 by southnorfolkblue

If Wolf is that good, it would be nice if he started to show it. He’s been poor this season

That’s because he isn’t that good.
Login to get fewer ads

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 22:16 - Jan 22 with 1776 viewschrismakin

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 22:14 - Jan 22 by MattinLondon

That’s because he isn’t that good.

You're only as good as the person next to you

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 01:48 - Jan 23 with 1635 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 22:16 - Jan 22 by chrismakin

You're only as good as the person next to you

Doesn’t make any sense I’m afraid.
Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 02:00 - Jan 23 with 1626 viewsstiff_talking

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 01:48 - Jan 23 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Doesn’t make any sense I’m afraid.

Lambert is more qualified than all those listed

Klugg - fantastic coach who doesn’t want to manage
Dyer - couldn’t get on with his teammates on the field and doesn’t come across as being level headed. Walked from youth team job because Lambert wouldn’t allow his youths to train with first team.
O Neil - PE teacher that fell out of the love with the job
Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 02:29 - Jan 23 with 1611 viewsMrTown

The injury card that has been played in previous time from Lambert held a lot of sway with ME.

That card can’t be played anymore, so we either find out now whether it were a valid ‘excuse, whether it was just smoke and mirrors, and more importantly, Marcus is going to find out.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 05:23 - Jan 23 with 1558 viewsbobbyramsey

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 02:29 - Jan 23 by MrTown

The injury card that has been played in previous time from Lambert held a lot of sway with ME.

That card can’t be played anymore, so we either find out now whether it were a valid ‘excuse, whether it was just smoke and mirrors, and more importantly, Marcus is going to find out.

Until mysteriously you start getting more injuries to hide behind....

Strange that?
Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 07:59 - Jan 23 with 1456 viewsPlums

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 05:23 - Jan 23 by bobbyramsey

Until mysteriously you start getting more injuries to hide behind....

Strange that?

Players not wanting to play or being advised not to?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 08:12 - Jan 23 with 1435 viewsbluefunk

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 07:59 - Jan 23 by Plums

Players not wanting to play or being advised not to?

One of the signs of a mismanaged unit in any business is a high level of absenteeism
Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 09:00 - Jan 23 with 1371 viewsChurchman

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 20:52 - Jan 22 by Illinoisblue

Posh at home in division facking three and all I can think of is hope we can snatch a draw.

I hope we can park the bus and hang on for a 0-0. But it’s the equivalent of Fulham playing Man City or Liverpool so little chance. If I turn it round, from Peterborough’s viewpoint, they must be looking forward with relish.

For them, one of the easier games against a team with no attack. If I was them, I’d be happy with a comfortable 2-0 but be a little irritated if the team could not put the game to bed by the hour mark and rest a few players.

That’s who and where we are. Thanks Evans/Lambert.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 11:58]
Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 11:00 - Jan 23 with 1242 viewsMeadowlark

Surely Klugg, Dyer, O'Neill have a grasp on the dressing room.... on 02:00 - Jan 23 by stiff_talking

Lambert is more qualified than all those listed

Klugg - fantastic coach who doesn’t want to manage
Dyer - couldn’t get on with his teammates on the field and doesn’t come across as being level headed. Walked from youth team job because Lambert wouldn’t allow his youths to train with first team.
O Neil - PE teacher that fell out of the love with the job

Terry Butcher is there too...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024