Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on 15:38 - Jan 25 with 6263 viewsemmaroyds

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/the-lambo-diaries/
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:44 - Jan 25 with 5028 viewsNthQldITFC

It's mildly funny, and could have been written by many of us on here. Nothing to disagree with or not like.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:46 - Jan 25 with 4996 viewsTieDyedIn95

It's painful they are loving this so much.

Only an idiot would appoint your rivals most successful manager in years to take you into the third division.

A total idiot.

His name is Marcus Evans.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 22:01]

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:46 - Jan 25 with 4980 viewsBluefish

Blimey that was actually funny

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:46 - Jan 25 with 4982 viewsIllinoisblue

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:44 - Jan 25 by NthQldITFC

It's mildly funny, and could have been written by many of us on here. Nothing to disagree with or not like.

Yep, mildly amusing. Continue to be intrigued by the Culverhouse thing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:49 - Jan 25 with 4936 viewsNthQldITFC

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:46 - Jan 25 by Illinoisblue

I must admit, I've never known what a Culverhouse is. What lives in a Culverhouse, not trophies is it?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:53 - Jan 25 with 4873 viewscatch74

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:49 - Jan 25 by NthQldITFC

I must admit, I've never known what a Culverhouse is. What lives in a Culverhouse, not trophies is it?

Culverhouse is an English topographic surname, which originally meaning a person who tended or lived near a dovecote, derived from the Old English culfrehus ("dovecote"). Dovecotes were common on English estates in the medieval period.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:55 - Jan 25 with 4843 viewsNthQldITFC

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:53 - Jan 25 by catch74

Culverhouse is an English topographic surname, which originally meaning a person who tended or lived near a dovecote, derived from the Old English culfrehus ("dovecote"). Dovecotes were common on English estates in the medieval period.

I thank ye, kind sir.

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:56 - Jan 25 with 4836 viewsRegencyBlue

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:46 - Jan 25 by TieDyedIn95

It's painful they are loving this so much.

Only an idiot would appoint your rivals most successful manager in years to take you into the third division.

A total idiot.

His name is Marcus Evans.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 22:01]

To be fair if the roles were reversed we would be enjoying it just as much!

At the moment they are well run and we are owned by an incompetent wide boy chancer who seems determined to lead us into oblivion. It shows!
Login to get fewer ads

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:59 - Jan 25 with 4778 viewsbluepigeon

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:56 - Jan 25 by RegencyBlue

At the moment they are well run and we are owned by an incompetent wide boy chancer who seems determined to lead us into oblivion. It shows!

It’s humiliating that we can so easily have the juice taken out of us

Yet we all just take it
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 16:04 - Jan 25 with 4710 viewsIllinoisblue

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:49 - Jan 25 by NthQldITFC

It’s a Kings Lynn Guardiola apparently

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 16:20 - Jan 25 with 4601 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

"How am I gonna see tomorrows paper, its still today'

that was actually quite funny

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 16:23 - Jan 25 with 4570 viewshaynes_toe1

To be fair that's a decent laugh. Well written.
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 16:41 - Jan 25 with 4467 viewsallezlesbleus

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 16:23 - Jan 25 by haynes_toe1

To be fair that's a decent laugh. Well written.

I have to agree, very amusing.

Blimey Marcus Evans, see how bad things have got.......I have never said anything nice about a Norwich "taking the pee out of Ipswich" article in all my life.

Evans, SORT IT OUT.
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 17:23 - Jan 25 with 4243 viewsArnieM

So if Culverhouse is so bloody marvellous, how come he’s still operating at some little bit outfit in norfeck?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 17:26 - Jan 25 with 4215 viewsMrTown

Very funny indeed.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 17:30 - Jan 25 with 4174 viewsHerbivore

That made me laugh.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 17:40 - Jan 25 with 4097 viewstextbackup

‘Champions leagues, Chelsea 1 Me 1’

😂😂😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 17:54 - Jan 25 with 4025 viewsbackwaywhen

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:46 - Jan 25 by Illinoisblue

The Culverhouse thing was his key to success, since they fell out he has only gone one way .... key status Quo .
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 18:16 - Jan 25 with 3914 viewstetchris

Short memories as they were in the first division
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 18:40 - Jan 25 with 3781 viewsFreddy

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 17:54 - Jan 25 by backwaywhen

The Culverhouse thing was his key to success, since they fell out he has only gone one way .... key status Quo .

Yep gone downhill since they fell out, Culverhouse has moved from coach to manager, started in the lower leagues, got them promoted last season so obviously the brains in the success they had
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 18:44 - Jan 25 with 3755 viewsArnieM

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 18:40 - Jan 25 by Freddy

Yep gone downhill since they fell out, Culverhouse has moved from coach to manager, started in the lower leagues, got them promoted last season so obviously the brains in the success they had

... x And that is exactly what Dyer should be doing if he’s serious about ONE DAY becoming the Town manager .... go out and get real experience of managing senior players .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 18:53 - Jan 25 with 3701 viewsjeera

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 18:16 - Jan 25 by tetchris

It was more of a dig at Lambert than us.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 21:23 - Jan 25 with 3243 viewshaynes_toe1

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 18:16 - Jan 25 by tetchris

Did you read it? It was more about the caricature of Lambert which is quite easy to rip into.

Also, they spent a season there and got double promoted.
This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 21:30 - Jan 25 with 3213 viewsjeera

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 17:40 - Jan 25 by textbackup

‘Champions leagues, Chelsea 1 Me 1’

😂😂😂

Loving the narcissism.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 22:02 - Jan 25 with 3055 viewsTieDyedIn95

This is from a Norwich website. You may not like it but it's spot on on 15:56 - Jan 25 by RegencyBlue

We're just about to have our Bryan Gunn appointment in Dyer, because nostalgia is a thing Evans can sell while he can get away with it.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024