Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm emailing the club again 13:19 - Feb 10 with 5369 viewsHerbivore

I know it makes no difference but given the lack of options this is as close as I can get to chanting for Lambert to be sacked at PR. And I guess if the inbox goes quiet for a bit they might assume that we're actually all now seeing the green shoots after all.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm emailing the club again on 13:23 - Feb 10 with 3195 viewsMetal_Hacker

Did it last night 5 mins after the final whistle.Sent to the usual enquiries address

Didn't and don't expect it to do anything but it made me feel slightly better

I included a screen shot of some damning stats from the games played against teams above us

Poll: If it were one or the other

I'm emailing the club again on 13:23 - Feb 10 with 3187 viewsFixed_It

Thought you were beyond caring?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I'm emailing the club again on 13:26 - Feb 10 with 3141 viewsHerbivore

I'm emailing the club again on 13:23 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

Thought you were beyond caring?

This is my final flourish.

I'm emailing the club again on 13:29 - Feb 10 with 3110 viewsFixed_It

I'm emailing the club again on 13:26 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

This is my final flourish.

SHREWSBURY by Herbivore 10 Feb 2021 8:42
3) Genuinely no longer care.

Go for it. At the end of the day we all care. That's why it hurts so much to see things disintegrate before our eyes.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I'm emailing the club again on 13:34 - Feb 10 with 3073 viewsitfcjoe

I have done today

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm emailing the club again on 13:35 - Feb 10 with 3072 viewsBluedanW

what is the best email address to cancel a season ticket?

Stating that I have happily now put in over £400 over last two seasons to not see a ball kicked. The least we ask is the club is to respect our wishes and 96% of us fans want the manager sacked.
How can they expect us to continually fund us when they clearly hold us in contempt.

Enough is enough, time to cancel my season ticket.
I'm emailing the club again on 13:36 - Feb 10 with 3038 viewsKieran_Knows

O'Neill will be changing his email address again.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'm emailing the club again on 13:40 - Feb 10 with 2982 viewsElderGrizzly

I'm emailing the club again on 13:36 - Feb 10 by Kieran_Knows

O'Neill will be changing his email address again.

becarefulwhatyouwishfor@itfc.co.uk
Login to get fewer ads

I'm emailing the club again on 13:42 - Feb 10 with 2984 viewsHerbivore

This was my effort, bit wordy but needed to get it off my chest:

Hi,

I know these emails probably don’t go anywhere, and even if they do nobody amongst the top brass at the club seems to really care, but as we cannot make our voices heard at Portman Road this is the only avenue available to us. It is absolutely staggering to almost all Town fans that Paul Lambert remains in place as our manager. Any sane club would have sacked him at least twice over by now. For a club with our resources to be languishing in midtable in the third division is not remotely good enough, and yet all we hear from Lambert and his team is how well we’re playing and how unlucky we are that other teams keep scoring more goals than we do when we play them.

The fact that Lambert now can’t even be bothered to talk to the local press, whilst finding the time and energy to chat to national press about non-ITFC related matters, is a further slap in the face for supporters and the community. I don’t think Marcus Evans realises the extent of the damage being done currently. The pandemic and an enforced break from Portman Road was always likely to make fans question whether or not a season ticket for 2021/22 is a worthwhile investment and with the way the club is continuing to back a manager who can’t do his job and who, seemingly, doesn’t even really care anymore is only going to drive more fans away.

In my 40 years supporting Town I have never known there to be such unanimity amongst fans in thinking a manager needs to go, and I have certainly never witnessed the levels of frustration, anger, and disbelief that I see now as each match and each drab, limp performance rolls by with Lambert still inexplicably at the helm. Everyone close to Ipswich Town can see that he’s completely done here, it’s clear from other media coverage that this is not an isolated view of Lambert’s abilities and his worthiness to continue being our manager. Why can’t Marcus Evans see it? If he remains in denial about the strength of feeling, direct him to a poll currently being run on the EAST website: only 4% of respondents think Lambert shouldn’t be sacked. Marcus Evans needs to wake up and act, or else I genuinely fear for the future of this club.

Regards,

Herb I. Vore Esq.

PS — I will continue to refuse to put a single penny into the club whilst Marcus Evans carries on backing Lambert and whilst the club continues to allow Lambert to ban respected local journalist Phil Ham from attending press conferences. It’s that kind of pettiness and disdain for the fan base, as much as the awful football, that is turning fans away from the club at an alarming rate.

I'm emailing the club again on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 2960 viewsElderGrizzly

This is what Karl Fuller just got back. Same stock response as others

I'm emailing the club again on 13:48 - Feb 10 with 2926 viewsHerbivore

I'm emailing the club again on 13:43 - Feb 10 by ElderGrizzly

Think re the season tickets they're going to have to at least refund everyone the difference between the cost of 23 games on iPlayer and the cost of a season ticket. Some other good will gesture on top wouldn't go amiss I'm sure.

I'm emailing the club again on 13:53 - Feb 10 with 2861 viewsitfcpaul

I'm emailing the club again on 13:48 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Think re the season tickets they're going to have to at least refund everyone the difference between the cost of 23 games on iPlayer and the cost of a season ticket. Some other good will gesture on top wouldn't go amiss I'm sure.

What about those that have 4 season tickets in the household and watch the games together, are they seriously going to say that we should deduct 4x£10 from the amount we paid as we can actually only use 1 code for the "free" viewing we get unless we all sit in separate rooms to watch it?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

I'm emailing the club again on 13:54 - Feb 10 with 2846 viewsDublinBlue84

I'm emailing the club again on 13:23 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

Did it last night 5 mins after the final whistle.Sent to the usual enquiries address

Didn't and don't expect it to do anything but it made me feel slightly better

I included a screen shot of some damning stats from the games played against teams above us

Someone was told the other day that Enquiries@itfc.co.uk had a technical issue and problems and to email customer.services@itfc.co.uk instead..

Wonder if the enquiries issue was related to huge amounts of mail.

Lee O'Neil has a different email address now by the way.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

I'm emailing the club again on 13:55 - Feb 10 with 2822 viewsHerbivore

I'm emailing the club again on 13:53 - Feb 10 by itfcpaul

What about those that have 4 season tickets in the household and watch the games together, are they seriously going to say that we should deduct 4x£10 from the amount we paid as we can actually only use 1 code for the "free" viewing we get unless we all sit in separate rooms to watch it?

No idea mate, you'd have to ask the club.

I'm emailing the club again on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 2766 viewsElderGrizzly

I think you'd be able to argue the case for a full refund based on what was offered when you bought vs what was provided.

I guess if they can prove you accessed iFollow for certain games they might deduct £10 for each, but I can't see them going that route.
I'm emailing the club again on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 2724 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm emailing the club again on 13:40 - Feb 10 by ElderGrizzly

becarefulwhatyouwishfor@itfc.co.uk

That one seems to bounce back at you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm emailing the club again on 14:15 - Feb 10 with 2698 viewsMrTown

I'm emailing the club again on 13:43 - Feb 10 by ElderGrizzly

He'll get a coupla half and half Ipswich/Dortmund scarfs in the post with his ST renewal invitation I'd imagine.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I'm emailing the club again on 14:16 - Feb 10 with 2693 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm emailing the club again on 13:29 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

SHREWSBURY by Herbivore 10 Feb 2021 8:42
3) Genuinely no longer care.

Go for it. At the end of the day we all care. That's why it hurts so much to see things disintegrate before our eyes.

You can't criticise Herbivore. You carry on paying because you can't bring yourself to stop. Who do you think you're supporting here? The best thing to do for the future of the club is to withdraw your money from the man killing it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm emailing the club again on 14:18 - Feb 10 with 2679 viewsStewart27

I'm emailing the club again on 13:42 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

This was my effort, bit wordy but needed to get it off my chest:

Hi,

I know these emails probably don’t go anywhere, and even if they do nobody amongst the top brass at the club seems to really care, but as we cannot make our voices heard at Portman Road this is the only avenue available to us. It is absolutely staggering to almost all Town fans that Paul Lambert remains in place as our manager. Any sane club would have sacked him at least twice over by now. For a club with our resources to be languishing in midtable in the third division is not remotely good enough, and yet all we hear from Lambert and his team is how well we’re playing and how unlucky we are that other teams keep scoring more goals than we do when we play them.

The fact that Lambert now can’t even be bothered to talk to the local press, whilst finding the time and energy to chat to national press about non-ITFC related matters, is a further slap in the face for supporters and the community. I don’t think Marcus Evans realises the extent of the damage being done currently. The pandemic and an enforced break from Portman Road was always likely to make fans question whether or not a season ticket for 2021/22 is a worthwhile investment and with the way the club is continuing to back a manager who can’t do his job and who, seemingly, doesn’t even really care anymore is only going to drive more fans away.

In my 40 years supporting Town I have never known there to be such unanimity amongst fans in thinking a manager needs to go, and I have certainly never witnessed the levels of frustration, anger, and disbelief that I see now as each match and each drab, limp performance rolls by with Lambert still inexplicably at the helm. Everyone close to Ipswich Town can see that he’s completely done here, it’s clear from other media coverage that this is not an isolated view of Lambert’s abilities and his worthiness to continue being our manager. Why can’t Marcus Evans see it? If he remains in denial about the strength of feeling, direct him to a poll currently being run on the EAST website: only 4% of respondents think Lambert shouldn’t be sacked. Marcus Evans needs to wake up and act, or else I genuinely fear for the future of this club.

Regards,

Herb I. Vore Esq.

PS — I will continue to refuse to put a single penny into the club whilst Marcus Evans carries on backing Lambert and whilst the club continues to allow Lambert to ban respected local journalist Phil Ham from attending press conferences. It’s that kind of pettiness and disdain for the fan base, as much as the awful football, that is turning fans away from the club at an alarming rate.

Great email

What’s the address?
I'm emailing the club again on 14:18 - Feb 10 with 2690 viewsPhilTWTD

The whispers around this I've heard are that the club plan to offer fans the alternative of putting their money from this season's season ticket into next season's. Presumably with a cash refund option and something like the voucher scheme, I would guess.

I asked Lee O'Neill about this year's season tickets and next year's on Friday and he said the matter is with Marcus and no decisions made due to the uncertainty.

“That’s being dealt with directly with Marcus. Obviously with the current bail-outs and bits and bobs Marcus is going through all those areas.

“As you can imagine, the things I have to cover daily and are ranging right through from the U9s all the way through to the first team, so Marcus and the team are picking that aspect up and that’s something that will be reviewed over the next few months and when decisions are made they will be communicated by the club.”

This post has been edited by an administrator
I'm emailing the club again on 14:21 - Feb 10 with 2649 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm emailing the club again on 14:18 - Feb 10 by PhilTWTD

The whispers around this I've heard are that the club plan to offer fans the alternative of putting their money from this season's season ticket into next season's. Presumably with a cash refund option and something like the voucher scheme, I would guess.

I asked Lee O'Neill about this year's season tickets and next year's on Friday and he said the matter is with Marcus and no decisions made due to the uncertainty.

“That’s being dealt with directly with Marcus. Obviously with the current bail-outs and bits and bobs Marcus is going through all those areas.

“As you can imagine, the things I have to cover daily and are ranging right through from the U9s all the way through to the first team, so Marcus and the team are picking that aspect up and that’s something that will be reviewed over the next few months and when decisions are made they will be communicated by the club.”

This post has been edited by an administrator

Did he say anything about people who had the credit added to their account? Will that roll over to next season do you know?

Truly impaired.

I'm emailing the club again on 14:25 - Feb 10 with 2620 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Anyone got O'neils new email?
I'm emailing the club again on 14:25 - Feb 10 with 2606 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm emailing the club again on 14:21 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

Did he say anything about people who had the credit added to their account? Will that roll over to next season do you know?

He didn't but I would assume so.
I'm emailing the club again on 14:26 - Feb 10 with 2581 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm emailing the club again on 14:25 - Feb 10 by PhilTWTD

He didn't but I would assume so.

Cheers.

Truly impaired.

I'm emailing the club again on 14:27 - Feb 10 with 2576 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm emailing the club again on 14:25 - Feb 10 by abracaDOBRA_

Anyone got O'neils new email?

Probably best to email enquiries@itfc.co.uk rather than filling Lee's inbox.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024