Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... 09:30 - Feb 19 with 6422 viewsKieran_Knows

... will play for us again - whilst Lambert is manager.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:32 - Feb 19 with 3972 viewspositivity

hope lambert goes before the weekend then, we need both.

norwood and jackson are our only proven attacking partnership, nolan's desperately needed in the absence of downes

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:34 - Feb 19 with 3942 viewstextbackup

if he doesn't explain his decisions to players then of course they'll be pissed off.

if what we hear is true, he doesn't speak to them, Nolan would have been left in the dark and feeling flat. terrible man management, and now he puts him down further

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:34 - Feb 19 with 3932 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:35 - Feb 19 with 3914 viewsKieran_Knows

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:34 - Feb 19 by BryanPlug

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife and Kids 19th Feb 2021 09:24
Town boss Paul Lambert says Kayden Jackson and Jon Nolan, banished to train with the U23s, have let the club down, let themselves down and let their team-mates down. 91

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:39 - Feb 19 with 3868 viewsWickets

Maybe i have this wrong but if a player is not going to be in the 18 , why would he not be told before getting on the coach . Poor from Nolan all the same .
Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:40 - Feb 19 with 3826 viewsBryanPlug

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:35 - Feb 19 by Kieran_Knows

Lambert: I Won’t Have a Player Say They’d Rather Be at Home With the Wife and Kids 19th Feb 2021 09:24
Town boss Paul Lambert says Kayden Jackson and Jon Nolan, banished to train with the U23s, have let the club down, let themselves down and let their team-mates down. 91

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:41 - Feb 19 with 3810 viewsStokieBlue

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:35 - Feb 19 by Kieran_Knows

Lambert can fook off.

Just more and more shameful nonsense from him on a daily basis.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:42 - Feb 19 with 3807 viewsBlueWorldOrder

As much as I don't like Lambert, Nolan has been one of our worse ever signings. He's had a few good games but he's largely been out of his depth here and Jackson was okay at best but equally not a life or death player we need. Plus when he got himself sent off last season right when we needed him was pathetic.

I do get the feeling that some of the Hurst crew are milking us for all we're worth.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Login to get fewer ads

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:43 - Feb 19 with 3788 viewsDubtractor

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:41 - Feb 19 by StokieBlue

Lambert can fook off.

Just more and more shameful nonsense from him on a daily basis.

SB

Yep. ME is being amazingly negligent to let this continue now.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:43 - Feb 19 with 3773 viewsGlasgowBlue

And with Downes suspended, Nolan’s is the obvious resplacement.

We should be playing our best players.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:46 - Feb 19 with 3744 viewscatch74

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:42 - Feb 19 by BlueWorldOrder

As much as I don't like Lambert, Nolan has been one of our worse ever signings. He's had a few good games but he's largely been out of his depth here and Jackson was okay at best but equally not a life or death player we need. Plus when he got himself sent off last season right when we needed him was pathetic.

I do get the feeling that some of the Hurst crew are milking us for all we're worth.

Didn’t he down tools to make sure he got his move here too?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:48 - Feb 19 with 3710 viewsWallingford_Boy

To be totally honest.

That's no big loss.

RIP Sir Bobby

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:49 - Feb 19 with 3724 viewsitfcjoe

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:34 - Feb 19 by textbackup

if he doesn't explain his decisions to players then of course they'll be pissed off.

if what we hear is true, he doesn't speak to them, Nolan would have been left in the dark and feeling flat. terrible man management, and now he puts him down further

Stuart Watson covered it on KoA pod the other day

Nolan had started v Sunderland, was expecting to start v Crewe

He was told Thursday or Friday he wasn't starting and on the bench

Went to Crewe on Friday, stayed overnight, then team announced and he wasn't on the bench

Asked why and was told it was because he'd been over zealous in training the day before - and then presumably kicked off about saying he'd rather have stayed at home - rather than being dragged to the other end of the country and embarrassed and punished for something he'd done before he left

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:51 - Feb 19 with 3675 viewsgazzer1999

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:46 - Feb 19 by catch74

Didn’t he down tools to make sure he got his move here too?

Yep, got form on that.
No real loss in my mind, while I don't agree on many things that Lambert says and does, however If a player says he would rather be at home with his family when he is paid to be a professional then he can do one as well. Jackson is a different case bad tackle and then scapegoated, he has paid the price and should be back in the team with Norwood up front.
Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:53 - Feb 19 with 3640 viewsdirtyboy

Man management at its very best <rollseyes>

If you're the manager, take him aside, have a chat, Nolan probably says sorry, didn't mean like that, move on and have a player happy to crack on still.

Lambert is just getting worse.

PLUS every single moment!!! "i've played in the best teams, the biggest leagues...blah blah blah"

He's just making the team feel inferior at every moment, rather than lifting them to his level it's constant belittlement.
Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:54 - Feb 19 with 3622 viewsBryanPlug

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:49 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

Went to Crewe on Friday, stayed overnight, then team announced and he wasn't on the bench

Asked why and was told it was because he'd been over zealous in training the day before - and then presumably kicked off about saying he'd rather have stayed at home - rather than being dragged to the other end of the country and embarrassed and punished for something he'd done before he left

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:58 - Feb 19 with 3593 viewsitfcjoe

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:54 - Feb 19 by BryanPlug

Just a few weeks before Lambert was telling the players they neded to fly into takcles in training, and he doesn't care if players get injured he wants them to show some fight

And then pulled a couple of regulars aside after a session telling them that if they don't start smashing people they'll be dropped

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:04 - Feb 19 with 3551 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:54 - Feb 19 by BryanPlug

Direct Lambert quote:
“ If that’s the attitude, that you want to stay with your wife and kids, then fine, that’s totally fine. But I need people who want to die and play for the club.”

Yet Nolan’s only kicked off as he’s frustrated that he wasn’t playing for the club

He’s such a pr*ck, just hurry up and f**k off already
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 10:06]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:07 - Feb 19 with 3525 viewsRadlett_blue

Hopefully, this won't be very long.
Lambert has now completely lost the plot, consigning our players - and ones whom other clubs were willing to sign for a fee - to train with the kids, so that he can pack the team with loan players.
I can only conclude Lambert needs to be removed from the job, or he's trying to get himself dismissed so that he can trouser his huge pay off from Evans.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:07 - Feb 19 with 3504 viewstextbackup

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:04 - Feb 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Direct Lambert quote:
“ If that’s the attitude, that you want to stay with your wife and kids, then fine, that’s totally fine. But I need people who want to die and play for the club.”

Yet Nolan’s only kicked off as he’s frustrated that he wasn’t playing for the club

He’s such a pr*ck, just hurry up and f**k off already
[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 10:06]

he contradicts himself time and time again. and this is what jim bellend white wont see

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:08 - Feb 19 with 3492 viewsWickets

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:49 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

Well this would make his reaction more understandable .
Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:11 - Feb 19 with 3471 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:07 - Feb 19 by textbackup

he contradicts himself time and time again. and this is what jim bellend white wont see

I don’t usually take a lot of stock in what football managers say in press conferences as it’s basically their job to spin but some of the stuff now is beyond parody

That said it will be difficult to top coming in and talking about how disgraceful it is that we’ve relied on loanees, then immediately making 6 short term signings, then signing a loan GK with a requirement to make appearances to compete with the permanent GK just signed, and then signing more loanees than we can play the next season #banterera

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:14 - Feb 19 with 3444 viewsmarchy

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 09:58 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

Just a few weeks before Lambert was telling the players they neded to fly into takcles in training, and he doesn't care if players get injured he wants them to show some fight

And then pulled a couple of regulars aside after a session telling them that if they don't start smashing people they'll be dropped

Fly into tackles and start smashing people, or I'll drop you. But don't do it to the extent I deem an over-zealous degree of flying into tackles and smashing people, or I'll drop you. And don't get sent off for flying into tackles and smashing people, or I'll drop you.

Is this some sort of fcking Beadle's About style long-term wind-up of us as a fanbase or something? It's getting utterly surreal.
Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 11:31 - Feb 19 with 3288 viewsBryanPlug

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 10:14 - Feb 19 by marchy

Fly into tackles and start smashing people, or I'll drop you. But don't do it to the extent I deem an over-zealous degree of flying into tackles and smashing people, or I'll drop you. And don't get sent off for flying into tackles and smashing people, or I'll drop you.

Is this some sort of fcking Beadle's About style long-term wind-up of us as a fanbase or something? It's getting utterly surreal.

Doesn't sound like Nolan or Jackson.... on 11:37 - Feb 19 with 3267 viewsArnieM

Jackson misdemeanour will be “ that” tackle, but what the hell has Nolan done to be banned to the U23’s?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024