Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... 22:43 - Feb 19 with 1800 viewsSitfcB

Why have I always thought this was sung by Elton John? Can’t be the only one that thinks it sound like him?? Then the other week I heard on the radio it was Billy Joel and I genuinely said what the f’ck

[Post edited 19 Feb 2021 23:05]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 22:54 - Feb 19 with 1748 viewsGodzilla

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 22:58 - Feb 19 with 1724 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm sure I'm not the only person to think 'A horse with no name' was by Neil Young.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 23:10 - Feb 19 with 1673 viewsDebsyAngel

On the Elton John theme - thought this was him, only found out a few years back it was Leo!

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 23:48 - Feb 19 with 1569 viewsMJallday

I only found out “nothing compares 2u” by sinead o Connor was a cover version yesterday

Not only is she a one hit wonder she’s a one hit wonder with someone else’s song!

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 23:52 - Feb 19 with 1550 viewsfactual_blue

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 22:58 - Feb 19 by gainsboroughblue

I'm sure I'm not the only person to think 'A horse with no name' was by Neil Young.

'A Horse with No Name' replaced Young's 'Heart of Gold' at the number 1 spot on the U.S. pop chart.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 23:56 - Feb 19 with 1549 viewsfactual_blue

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 22:54 - Feb 19 by Godzilla

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 23:59 - Feb 19 with 1531 viewscatch74

Started out thinking Robert Downey had a very familiar voice.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 00:10 - Feb 20 with 1519 viewsfactual_blue

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 22:54 - Feb 19 by Godzilla

Login to get fewer ads

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 01:01 - Feb 20 with 1474 viewsBugs

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 00:10 - Feb 20 by factual_blue

I have always thought this was a great tune, heard it sh!t loads when growing up and thought it was by Thin Lizzy until a few years ago.

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 01:15 - Feb 20 with 1456 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 22:58 - Feb 19 by gainsboroughblue

Was going to post that. EVERYONE thinks that is a Neil Young song until they have the WTF? moment when they realise that it isn't.
Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 01:34 - Feb 20 with 1440 viewsbahamasblue

My wife's car has ' 1 night in paris' burnt into the systems player by preious owner.

Always assumed it was Queen til recently discovering it was 10cc pre bohemian rhapsody
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 1:35]
Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 07:40 - Feb 20 with 1318 viewswitchdoctor

Songs that you thought were song by someone else... on 01:01 - Feb 20 by Bugs

I have always thought this was a great tune, heard it sh!t loads when growing up and thought it was by Thin Lizzy until a few years ago.

my fave album of all time..😍
Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:19 - Feb 20 with 1225 viewsDebsyAngel

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 23:48 - Feb 19 by MJallday

I only found out “nothing compares 2u” by sinead o Connor was a cover version yesterday

Not only is she a one hit wonder she’s a one hit wonder with someone else’s song!

Sinead did have a few Top 40 hits - the far superior (in my opinion) Mandinka got to No. 17 and the rest I cannot remember!

https://www.officialcharts.com/artist/24657/sinead-o'connor/
Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:23 - Feb 20 with 1218 viewsfooters

As a little'un I used to think Lonely This Christmas was an Elvis choon.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:24 - Feb 20 with 1213 viewsHARRY10

I did used to think that Norman Wisdom was singing on this one

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:27 - Feb 20 with 1205 viewsNthQldITFC

I always used to think that this was by William Shatner.

Dreadful to think that one could have such a poor awareness of cultural heritage.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:29 - Feb 20 with 1199 viewsCoastalblue

I used to think that the Mott The Hoople version of All The Young Dudes was Bowie, understandable in a way.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:31 - Feb 20 with 1197 viewsPlums

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:35 - Feb 20 with 1185 viewsDrissaDiallo

Always thought this was Paul McCartney until a couple of years ago.

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:40 - Feb 20 with 1174 viewstractordownsouth

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:23 - Feb 20 by footers

As a little'un I used to think Lonely This Christmas was an Elvis choon.

Wait, that isn’t Elvis??

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Songs that you thought were sung by someone else... on 10:48 - Feb 20 with 1152 viewsLRB84UK

Bit more recent but the song

Good as hell by lizo. "I get my hair done, check my nails"
Is clearly sung by a woman so why on earth did I think, for a long time that it was Bruno mars?? Even the opening line about getting nails done wasn't enough of a give away
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024