Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kind of performance that once upon a time 20:36 - Feb 23 with 5334 viewsBluefish

Would have been described as an ugly win with supporters saying it is awful to watch and our football is sh*t

Nowadays it feels like we Brazil

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 2513 viewsDubtractor

It ain't pretty is it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 2515 viewsGarv

This hasn't been ugly to watch though?

Bar the poor finishing it's been a good watch.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:41 - Feb 23 with 2489 viewsBluefish

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:40 - Feb 23 by Garv

Eh?

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:42 - Feb 23 with 2465 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Yep awful to watch when we don't allow the opposition to have a shot on target
The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:43 - Feb 23 with 2442 viewsBluefish

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:42 - Feb 23 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yep awful to watch when we don't allow the opposition to have a shot on target

You'd be singing with norwich fans again if we played like this

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:47 - Feb 23 with 2355 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:43 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

You'd be singing with norwich fans again if we played like this

What are you on about? Singing with them again? I wasn't even at Norwich for that game so go and fck yourself you weirdo. Get your facts right first before telling me this or that.

He left a while ago and still won't shag you.
The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:48 - Feb 23 with 2331 viewsDubtractor

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:40 - Feb 23 by Garv

Come on garv. First 25 minutes was decent, but it has been scrappy as hell since then.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:49 - Feb 23 with 2316 viewsBluefish

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:47 - Feb 23 by Mach_foreignBlue

What are you on about? Singing with them again? I wasn't even at Norwich for that game so go and fck yourself you weirdo. Get your facts right first before telling me this or that.

He left a while ago and still won't shag you.

OK love calm down go and sing otbc with them lot to cheer yourself up

Login to get fewer ads

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:51 - Feb 23 with 2271 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:49 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

OK love calm down go and sing otbc with them lot to cheer yourself up

You are so pathetic. Go and fck yourself.
The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:52 - Feb 23 with 2246 viewsBluefish

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:51 - Feb 23 by Mach_foreignBlue

BCWYWF mate

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:54 - Feb 23 with 2214 viewsjudespiveyg

I don't know, I reckon if fans were at Portman Road the atmosphere would be very similar to how it was in early 2018, so I'm pretty sure this 'kind of performance' would be described in very similar terms.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:55 - Feb 23 with 2183 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:52 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

BCWYWF mate

Got what I wished for.
The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:55 - Feb 23 with 2181 viewsFixed_It

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:51 - Feb 23 by Mach_foreignBlue

I'm not sure you're allowed to say that according to the T&Cs.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:01 - Feb 23 with 2037 views44_not_out

..... and as I look over to my left , there are Ipswich fans fighting amongst themselves
The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:15 - Feb 23 with 1905 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I found that a joy to watch.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:17 - Feb 23 with 1868 viewsHerbivore

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 20:55 - Feb 23 by Mach_foreignBlue

Got what I wished for.

How's that worked out for you?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:25 - Feb 23 with 1824 viewsStokieBlue

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:15 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I found that a joy to watch.

I think that's overstating it and shows how rubbish we've been the rest of the season if that's the verdict.

We played pretty well, Norwood was good, Bennett's is a good outlet and the defence were very good. Need to start taking the chances we do create though, Bennett especially could be very good if he could get a bit of composure.

Not playing from the back constantly has made a difference as well.

Hopefully can build on that going forward.

SB
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 21:26]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:31 - Feb 23 with 1754 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:25 - Feb 23 by StokieBlue

I think that's overstating it and shows how rubbish we've been the rest of the season if that's the verdict.

We played pretty well, Norwood was good, Bennett's is a good outlet and the defence were very good. Need to start taking the chances we do create though, Bennett especially could be very good if he could get a bit of composure.

Not playing from the back constantly has made a difference as well.

Hopefully can build on that going forward.

SB
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 21:26]

You can't say my feelings are overstating! I found it a joy to watch. It was fast, attacking, battling, bravery, more direct, less pointless faffing at the back, some nice tricks and flicks (especially Bennetts), Judge was everywhere, the defence was solid, Kenlock was superb, Dozzell and Bishop running the show, Norwood at his battling best.

To me, that's a joy. Sorry.

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:36 - Feb 23 with 1718 viewsHerbivore

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:31 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

You can't say my feelings are overstating! I found it a joy to watch. It was fast, attacking, battling, bravery, more direct, less pointless faffing at the back, some nice tricks and flicks (especially Bennetts), Judge was everywhere, the defence was solid, Kenlock was superb, Dozzell and Bishop running the show, Norwood at his battling best.

To me, that's a joy. Sorry.

Not seen the game but sounds from your description like the reports are wrong and we actually won 4-0.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:40 - Feb 23 with 1686 viewscatch74

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:36 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

Not seen the game but sounds from your description like the reports are wrong and we actually won 4-0.

To be fair Norwood should have had a second and Bennetts a couple. Was a professional performance for most of the 90 for the first time in a long time.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:40 - Feb 23 with 1682 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No, we won 1-0. Glad to help.

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:41 - Feb 23 with 1676 viewsBluefish

It was a mickesque performance. Kept it solid, did the job

Waiting for people to say they would rather be in league 2 plahing football than win like that in league 1

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:42 - Feb 23 with 1656 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:41 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

It was a mickesque performance. Kept it solid, did the job

Waiting for people to say they would rather be in league 2 plahing football than win like that in league 1

That was much more exciting to watch than Mickball.

Mick would've gone there defending for a 0-0.

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 1622 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The kind of performance that once upon a time on 21:17 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

How's that worked out for you?

Not bad as I no longer hear him making disparaging comments about our club and fans. The current manager isn't much better though in that aspect.

Remind us that Kenlock isn't a professional player. Fantastic set-up and assist today from a 'non-professional' player wasn't it?
We had 2 shots on target..... on 21:46 - Feb 23 with 1617 viewsBloots

....and a corner.

42% possession.

Rock and/or Roll.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024