Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10079 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 572 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:34 - Feb 28 by noggin

You just took Farage's word for it then? Seems you wanted it to be true.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:35]

This is a microcosm of how Brexit happened. People couldn't be bothered to fact check stuff that played on their prejudices.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:36 - Feb 28 with 566 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:35 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

No other comments on it?

Valuable life lesson here for you Paz.

I don’t have any further comments really. Covid or no Covid my views on illegal immigration remain the same

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:36 - Feb 28 with 564 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:35 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

No other comments on it?

Valuable life lesson here for you Paz.

He's been made to look silly here, that's for sure.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:36 - Feb 28 with 563 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:35 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

To be honest I hadn’t thought that much about it. I saw his tweet and didn’t then go and check it’s accuracy

And there lies the key to society's problems - people accept whatever is served up and rolls with it. Much like the mistruths and lies about BLM being something more than a movement against racism.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:37 - Feb 28 with 549 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:35 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

To be honest I hadn’t thought that much about it. I saw his tweet and didn’t then go and check it’s accuracy

Seems a bit reckless. You're forming your worldview by gorging on the stuff pumped out by human sewage like Farage. At least check it for accuracy man FFS.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:38 - Feb 28 with 544 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:36 - Feb 28 by wkj

And there lies the key to society's problems - people accept whatever is served up and rolls with it. Much like the mistruths and lies about BLM being something more than a movement against racism.

If only there was a way of searching a network of information and fact-checking things for yourself. Whoever invents that will make a fortune.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:38 - Feb 28 with 542 viewsnoggin

So why come on here and quote it as factual then?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:38 - Feb 28 with 538 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:36 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I don’t have any further comments really. Covid or no Covid my views on illegal immigration remain the same

Your previous thoughts were to shrug at their deaths. Are those still your thoughts?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:39 - Feb 28 with 526 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:38 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Your previous thoughts were to shrug at their deaths. Are those still your thoughts?

My views are that much more should be done to discourage it.

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:39 - Feb 28 with 516 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:39 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Like what?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:40 - Feb 28 with 508 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:38 - Feb 28 by noggin

So why come on here and quote it as factual then?

I wasn’t aware that I had ... I asked some geezer if it was true or not and he told me it wasn’t which I take his word for

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 with 502 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:39 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

That's sounds a bit wishy-washy. I don't think those are your true feelings

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 with 502 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:39 - Feb 28 by noggin

Like what?

Making the country poorer and less welcoming to migrants? Maybe that's why Paz voted Leave, to deter asylum seekers.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 with 500 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:39 - Feb 28 by noggin

Like what?

Not giving them as much free stuff would be a good start

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 with 496 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:38 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

I'm curious about his use of the term "illegal immigrants". I imagine these individuals will be seeking asylum and unless they've had the quickest rejection of am asylum application in history then I'm not entirely sure on what basis Paz thinks they are here illegally.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 with 487 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 by footers

Making the country poorer and less welcoming to migrants? Maybe that's why Paz voted Leave, to deter asylum seekers.

Of course objecting to the work of NGOsand resenting foreign aid is a great way to improve living conditions elsewhere in the world.

I'm starting to think Paz might not have a consistent conceptual framework underpinning his beliefs.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:44]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 with 486 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Who, and what free stuff?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 with 480 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 by footers

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 with 475 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Like shelter, safety, food, and dignity you mean?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 with 474 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

I'm curious about his use of the term "illegal immigrants". I imagine these individuals will be seeking asylum and unless they've had the quickest rejection of am asylum application in history then I'm not entirely sure on what basis Paz thinks they are here illegally.

I’m guessing they’ve crossed from France, in which case they will have no case for asylum. You are supposed to seek asylum in the first ‘safe’ country you enter.

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:44 - Feb 28 with 456 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 by noggin

Who, and what free stuff?

The government.
Houses.

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:45 - Feb 28 with 447 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:44 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

The government.
Houses.

Who gets houses? Are you saying that the people you like to call 'illegal' are given houses when they arrive in the UK?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:46]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:46 - Feb 28 with 433 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:44 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

The government.
Houses.

They're given a house are they? Just tossed the keys and deeds when they drag themselves off the boat?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:46 - Feb 28 with 431 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:45 - Feb 28 by noggin

Who gets houses? Are you saying that the people you like to call 'illegal' are given houses when they arrive in the UK?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:46]

Illegal immigrants

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:47 - Feb 28 with 418 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I’m guessing they’ve crossed from France, in which case they will have no case for asylum. You are supposed to seek asylum in the first ‘safe’ country you enter.

That isn't true: https://www.amnesty.org.uk/truth-about-refugees#:~:text=There%20is%20no%20legal%

If you spent even 15 minutes fact checking some of the things you believe your mind would be blown.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024