Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10091 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:33 - Feb 28 with 394 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:32 - Feb 28 by wkj

Yes, unfortunately we were only allowed to invade the first country we landed at

The Isle Of Mann

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:47 - Feb 28 with 358 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:33 - Feb 28 by noggin

The Isle Of Mann

Isle of Mann too, but its generally more acceptable to do so these days.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:48 - Feb 28 with 353 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:13 - Feb 28 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Belgium - 383
Netherlands - 508
Malta - 1380

See, I can handpick some snippets of data too.

Belguim has the worst death rate per 100,000 in Europe. So proving my point
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 17:49]
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:49 - Feb 28 with 347 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:48 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Oh lordy.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:49 - Feb 28 with 343 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:48 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

I think you're going to need to go into more detail to sell that correlation

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:50 - Feb 28 with 341 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:15 - Feb 28 by Vic

I haven’t read the whole thread - tldr - but I don’t get the negativity to this post. As I see it the point OP is making is that Nsiala seems to be in a place where he is making his own decisions, and that him deciding that taking the knee is past its sell by date is just a symptom of that. So he’s growing up - that’s it. No racism intended. Why the angst guys?

Because this is the guardian reserve site.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:51 - Feb 28 with 329 viewsDanTheMan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:49 - Feb 28 by wkj

I enjoy that cherry picked fact whilst ignoring both Malta and the Netherlands having substantially lower rates.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:51 - Feb 28 with 327 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:50 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

What newspaper do you read, Dan? Just curious. Asking for a friend.

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:52 - Feb 28 with 324 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:49 - Feb 28 by footers

Oh lordy.

This thread. Just wow. Not sure which of this guy and Paz is Jim Carrey and which is Jeff Daniels.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:52 - Feb 28 with 321 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:49 - Feb 28 by wkj

Check out coronavirus stats on worldometers. Deaths per million population and come back

Not counting san Marino and Gibraltar
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:53 - Feb 28 with 317 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:50 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

No mate, it's an Ipswich Town site but one that is reasonably well populated with people that bother to educate themselves. Perhaps that's the bit you're finding hard here.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:54 - Feb 28 with 315 viewswkj

Oh come on now, you presented your opinions, other presented theirs and how the facts don't always match the opinions. For the most part the debate has been fair spirited and intended to be helpful.

Employing the "this is the guardian" line after getting in the discussion is a bit of a cop out. Besides, we're better than the guardian as their OpEd pieces are way worse.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:54 - Feb 28 with 315 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:18 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Learn that if you find yourself as an asylum seeker you can literally pick and choose which country you would like to go to?
Seems odd if you were truly so desperate to escape persecution you would be happy to get to get to anywhere safe for refuge. But you can keeping travelling for months to find the one that offers the best benefits. We must offer more than th other 3 or 4 countries they decided to travel through.
Is this the ioswich message board or the guardian / momentum board. I do wonder sometimes

Yes I am known on here for being a Guardian reading member of Momentum (btw Momentum think that the Guardian is a sell out).

And asylum seekers don't get generous benefits for the umpteenth time. They are given a meagre £5.66 a day to live on.

edit. And asylum seekers are not allowed to work until their case has been decided. And the government has cut the budget for language courses so they little help in learning our language which would help them gain employment.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 18:08]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:56 - Feb 28 with 299 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:52 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Check out coronavirus stats on worldometers. Deaths per million population and come back

Right, but the correlation between immigration laws and covid beyond Farage's inaccurate claims about some asylum seekers? I think you've hopped the rails here.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:57 - Feb 28 with 294 viewsDanTheMan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:52 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Whilst I was there I noticed the Netherlands and Malta have quite low rates which somewhat torpedo's your hypothesis.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:57 - Feb 28 with 293 viewsSwansea_Blue

You’re not doing yourself any favours on this thread.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:58 - Feb 28 with 288 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:54 - Feb 28 by wkj

Oh come on now, you presented your opinions, other presented theirs and how the facts don't always match the opinions. For the most part the debate has been fair spirited and intended to be helpful.

Employing the "this is the guardian" line after getting in the discussion is a bit of a cop out. Besides, we're better than the guardian as their OpEd pieces are way worse.

Fair representation. Lol
I've just been down voted for pointing out that the worldometer site which has the most accrurate coronavirus stats proves my point about Belgium.
I only posted as it was an unfair fight with poor old Paz getting laid into by an angry mob with pitch forks.
I thought I'd come in and take a few hits for him.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:58 - Feb 28 with 286 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:56 - Feb 28 by wkj

Right, but the correlation between immigration laws and covid beyond Farage's inaccurate claims about some asylum seekers? I think you've hopped the rails here.

Too many brown fellas what don't speak English, mate. Inundated with them here in Woodbridge. Country's gone to pot.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:59 - Feb 28 with 282 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:51 - Feb 28 by footers

What newspaper do you read, Dan? Just curious. Asking for a friend.

I don't believe I've bought a newspaper since the 90s
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:59 - Feb 28 with 278 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

What in the actual fck point is this? You going with the immigration = covid angle?
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:00 - Feb 28 with 272 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:57 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

Whilst I was there I noticed the Netherlands and Malta have quite low rates which somewhat torpedo's your hypothesis.

Our population density is also only slightly higher than Germany's, and yet they have had around half the number of Covid deaths that we've had. And they receive 3-4 times as many asylum applications each year as the UK. So however his argument is meant to work, it just doesn't.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 18:01]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:01 - Feb 28 with 269 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:59 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

I don't believe I've bought a newspaper since the 90s

Doesn't sound like you've read much since then either, tbf.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:01 - Feb 28 with 268 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:58 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Fair representation. Lol
I've just been down voted for pointing out that the worldometer site which has the most accrurate coronavirus stats proves my point about Belgium.
I only posted as it was an unfair fight with poor old Paz getting laid into by an angry mob with pitch forks.

To the extent that he is being 'laid into', he's being laid into because he did his usual thing of spouting nonsense and then doubling down on it when people who take the trouble to actually inform themselves of the FACTS point out that he's talking gash.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:02 - Feb 28 with 263 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:58 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Fair representation. Lol

In fairness, Paz enters posts usually with the sole intention of getting a reaction. He's still not got over the fact he was caught telling porkie pies about his Covid activities last year.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:02 - Feb 28 with 261 viewsDanTheMan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:00 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

Our population density is also only slightly higher than Germany's, and yet they have had around half the number of Covid deaths that we've had. And they receive 3-4 times as many asylum applications each year as the UK. So however his argument is meant to work, it just doesn't.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 18:01]

I'm not even sure what the argument is.

Even if we were to say hypothetically every single illegal immigrant had Covid on their way in, it would barely show up on the stats where we have even now 7,000 cases a day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024