Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10088 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:56 - Feb 28 with 684 viewsjayessess

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:50 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

"Proud knuckle dragger" haha

Thats what I love about the left. They think they are above everybody else. They think they are so much more intellectual. You have no idea about me and I'm glad I don't know any of you. Probably sit near you at the ground and probably drink in the same pubs.

Lefites use their hearts not their brains in my opinion. They see the good in everybody and want to help, however they never work out if it is financially possible.

However if you dare have a different opinion to them you are in trouble.

Why does modern conservatism seems to consider anyone else expressing a contrary opinion as in some way oppressive to them?

What "trouble" do you get in for your different opinion, Dan?

(also, that isn't how the economics of migration works, as it happens)
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 19:04]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:57 - Feb 28 with 680 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:50 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Thats what I love about the left. They think they are above everybody else. They think they are so much more intellectual. You have no idea about me and I'm glad I don't know any of you. Probably sit near you at the ground and probably drink in the same pubs.

Lefites use their hearts not their brains in my opinion. They see the good in everybody and want to help, however they never work out if it is financially possible.

Deary me.

Wish these news commenters would piss off.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:58 - Feb 28 with 663 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:57 - Feb 28 by footers

Deary me.

Wish these news commenters would piss off.

Stop that, it is tribalism.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:58 - Feb 28 with 671 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:55 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Yep i'm a massive leftie...

Well as the board have all pretty much been on the same page in wanting to get rid of lambert. Its good to have some differing opinion again
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:59 - Feb 28 with 663 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:58 - Feb 28 by wkj

Stop that, it is tribalism.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:01 - Feb 28 with 653 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:58 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Well as the board have all pretty much been on the same page in wanting to get rid of lambert. Its good to have some differing opinion again

You can't expect your opinion to hold any weight when it goes against facts. And yes I mean actual measurable facts. Opinions from the other side are equally meaningless if facts prove them wrong.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:01 - Feb 28 with 635 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:59 - Feb 28 by footers

Watch it again on uppers

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:09 - Feb 28 with 614 viewsjeera

Now the 'leftie' thing.

You've slid down that cliched slope pretty dramatically all in just a few pages.

Maybe you're just not a very pleasant person. Have you considered that?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:10 - Feb 28 with 605 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:58 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Jesus wept.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:10 - Feb 28 with 594 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:09 - Feb 28 by jeera

Now the 'leftie' thing.

You've slid down that cliched slope pretty dramatically all in just a few pages.

Footers certainly isnt - still thinks Gammon and Eggs belong with chips instead of salad.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:11 - Feb 28 with 597 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:09 - Feb 28 by jeera

Now the 'leftie' thing.

Maybe that's it
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:12 - Feb 28 with 595 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:01 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

You can't expect your opinion to hold any weight when it goes against facts. And yes I mean actual measurable facts. Opinions from the other side are equally meaningless if facts prove them wrong.

He's completely ignored facts and dismissed them as "Lefites [sic] use their hearts not their brains in my opinion."

He's arguing against his own opinions now.

People like this don't need help to tie themselves up.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:12 - Feb 28 with 591 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:11 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Maybe that's it

First time you've been honest this evening.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:16 - Feb 28 with 580 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:10 - Feb 28 by wkj

Footers certainly isnt - still thinks Gammon and Eggs belong with chips instead of salad.

That depends doesn't it?

I mean if we're going down the pineapple route, does that really work with a dribbling, runny egg?

(Yes J2, a runny egg)

Possibly not so much, so maybe salad if you're going down the ring of fruit route.

Otherwise it's got to be peas. Gammon, runny egg, chips and peas.

And ketchup.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:18 - Feb 28 with 572 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:16 - Feb 28 by jeera

That depends doesn't it?

I mean if we're going down the pineapple route, does that really work with a dribbling, runny egg?

(Yes J2, a runny egg)

Possibly not so much, so maybe salad if you're going down the ring of fruit route.

Otherwise it's got to be peas. Gammon, runny egg, chips and peas.

And ketchup.

Can't see what you're replying to.

I don't really eat eggs these days. If I had to, it wouldn't have a runny yolk though. I'm not a heathen.

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:20 - Feb 28 with 561 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:18 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Can't see what you're replying to.

I don't really eat eggs these days. If I had to, it wouldn't have a runny yolk though. I'm not a heathen.

You haven't got wkj on ignore surely?!

He and footers are still in disagreement on how gammon should be served.

I am trying to find some middle ground and say they both have a point, but only in context.

What say you?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 19:29]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:27 - Feb 28 with 543 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:20 - Feb 28 by jeera

You haven't got wkj on ignore surely?!

He and footers are still in disagreement on how gammon should be served.

I am trying to find some middle ground and say they both have a point, but only in context.

What say you?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 19:29]

It should be a joint of gammon and not a steak. Thickish cuts served with some form of roast potato and sweetcorn.

There should be enough left over to put in rolls/sandwich with pickle. For meat I quite like smooth pickle. Sue me.

Oh and the rolls/bread should be granary. If granary bread cannot be obtained this one of the VERY rare occasions where white bread should be favoured over wholemeal.

People who like pineapple on their gammon are clearly in the wrong. Same with people who have it with eggs. In fact, eggs are possibly the worst crime of the two.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 19:28]

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:33 - Feb 28 with 520 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:27 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

It should be a joint of gammon and not a steak. Thickish cuts served with some form of roast potato and sweetcorn.

There should be enough left over to put in rolls/sandwich with pickle. For meat I quite like smooth pickle. Sue me.

Oh and the rolls/bread should be granary. If granary bread cannot be obtained this one of the VERY rare occasions where white bread should be favoured over wholemeal.

People who like pineapple on their gammon are clearly in the wrong. Same with people who have it with eggs. In fact, eggs are possibly the worst crime of the two.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 19:28]

Well, I did ask so that will teach me.

I do like a gammon joint though and agree it can be a decent main part of a roast.

But equally a good slice of gammon meat as mentioned above is equally delicious in my opinion.

I'm hungry now and I've got sodding chicken, when what I really fancy now is a large gammon joint with roast potatoes, runny eggs, and salad.

With gravy!

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:56 - Feb 28 with 484 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:33 - Feb 28 by jeera

I do like a gammon joint though and agree it can be a decent main part of a roast.

But equally a good slice of gammon meat as mentioned above is equally delicious in my opinion.

I'm hungry now and I've got sodding chicken, when what I really fancy now is a large gammon joint with roast potatoes, runny eggs, and salad.

With gravy!

...gravy?

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:00 - Feb 28 with 470 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:56 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

...gravy?

I was just sort of throwing all the concepts in together.

A neighbour (who meant well) gave me a bag of McCain's 'ready to roast' potatoes today because she couldn't fit them in her freezer. I tried to convince her I really didn't need them but saw on her face she was starting to look offended so I back-tracked quite a lot.

I am about to chuck a few into the oven to go with the chicken and veg etc.

The shame.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:04 - Feb 28 with 459 viewsLord_Lucan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:33 - Feb 28 by jeera

With gravy!

We had full gammon roast today. Roast spuds, cabbage, sprouts, peas, broccoli, carrots*****and batter puddings

With gravy.

*****not for me

I had some Bran Flakes as a savoury desert.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:04 - Feb 28 with 459 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:00 - Feb 28 by jeera

I was just sort of throwing all the concepts in together.

A neighbour (who meant well) gave me a bag of McCain's 'ready to roast' potatoes today because she couldn't fit them in her freezer. I tried to convince her I really didn't need them but saw on her face she was starting to look offended so I back-tracked quite a lot.

I am about to chuck a few into the oven to go with the chicken and veg etc.

The shame.

And so it begins. Christmas Dinner 2021 in your house will be all Aunt Bessie's products...

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:25 - Feb 28 with 444 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:04 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

And so it begins. Christmas Dinner 2021 in your house will be all Aunt Bessie's products...

Wiltshire foods is already on order!

Not really.

I do hate waste though so what am I supposed to do?

I'm actually a bit worried they might be nice.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:27 - Feb 28 with 438 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:04 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

We had full gammon roast today. Roast spuds, cabbage, sprouts, peas, broccoli, carrots*****and batter puddings

With gravy.

*****not for me

I had some Bran Flakes as a savoury desert.

I like bran flakes but at the other end of the day.

The roast sounds nice though.

Apple sauce with that?

What's **** btw?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:32 - Feb 28 with 433 viewsStokieBlue

I would say that anyone who pigeonholes a significant section of the populace in such a way is clearly the one not using their brain.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024