Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10098 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:34 - Feb 28 with 375 viewsLord_Lucan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:27 - Feb 28 by jeera

I like bran flakes but at the other end of the day.

The roast sounds nice though.

Apple sauce with that?

What's **** btw?

**** I don’t eat carrots.

No apple sauce. It was very much impromptu.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:35 - Feb 28 with 372 viewsStokieBlue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 11:54 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I think you have a good point here. You’re going to get ‘the treatment’ from the clique but you have a point.

All I could think of when reading this nonsense was this:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:35 - Feb 28 with 370 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:16 - Feb 28 by jeera

That depends doesn't it?

I mean if we're going down the pineapple route, does that really work with a dribbling, runny egg?

(Yes J2, a runny egg)

Possibly not so much, so maybe salad if you're going down the ring of fruit route.

Otherwise it's got to be peas. Gammon, runny egg, chips and peas.

And ketchup.

Never go full ring of fruit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:39 - Feb 28 with 357 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:34 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

**** I don’t eat carrots.

No apple sauce. It was very much impromptu.

Ah ok.

Have to say carrots are possibly my most consumed veg all in all, but each to their own and all that.

I've done a medley (sounds important doesn't it) of leeks, spring onions, green and white cabbage. And carrots.

I do like a pile of veg on the plate most days. It makes me feel like I've off-set a bit when I have a plate of curry, rice and chapatis the other times.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:40 - Feb 28 with 354 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:04 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

We had full gammon roast today. Roast spuds, cabbage, sprouts, peas, broccoli, carrots*****and batter puddings

With gravy.

*****not for me

I had some Bran Flakes as a savoury desert.

We're batter pudding

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:41 - Feb 28 with 348 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:35 - Feb 28 by Swansea_Blue

Never go full ring of fruit

Keno, we now know your 'other' log-in!

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:42 - Feb 28 with 344 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:04 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

We had full gammon roast today. Roast spuds, cabbage, sprouts, peas, broccoli, carrots*****and batter puddings

With gravy.

*****not for me

I had some Bran Flakes as a savoury desert.

I just had some Shreddies mixed with toffee muller light...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:43 - Feb 28 with 335 viewsLord_Lucan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:39 - Feb 28 by jeera

Ah ok.

Have to say carrots are possibly my most consumed veg all in all, but each to their own and all that.

I've done a medley (sounds important doesn't it) of leeks, spring onions, green and white cabbage. And carrots.

I do like a pile of veg on the plate most days. It makes me feel like I've off-set a bit when I have a plate of curry, rice and chapatis the other times.

I’m not keen on carrots or broccoli - but I could eat spring greens or kale every day.

I’ve bought a cooker for my man pad in Norwich as I was getting fed up with takeaways and you can’t dine out at present.

I have Spring greens at every sitting - curry excepted

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:44 - Feb 28 with 334 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:42 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Oh right that's it.

This is how you got your reputation.

This sort of thing and Pot Noodles.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:44 - Feb 28 with 332 viewscatch74

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 19:16 - Feb 28 by jeera

That depends doesn't it?

I mean if we're going down the pineapple route, does that really work with a dribbling, runny egg?

(Yes J2, a runny egg)

Possibly not so much, so maybe salad if you're going down the ring of fruit route.

Otherwise it's got to be peas. Gammon, runny egg, chips and peas.

And ketchup.

Go off piste - melted cheese and grilled tomato, chips, peas, mayo.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:46 - Feb 28 with 320 viewsLord_Lucan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:42 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

What is wrong with you?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:47 - Feb 28 with 317 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:44 - Feb 28 by jeera

Oh right that's it.

This is how you got your reputation.

This sort of thing and Pot Noodles.

I have never claimed to like Pot Noodles. That is one of those TWTD myths. I do not like Pot Noodles.

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:49 - Feb 28 with 307 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:44 - Feb 28 by catch74

Go off piste - melted cheese and grilled tomato, chips, peas, mayo.

You say that, but choose the right cheese and that becomes sophisticated.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:52 - Feb 28 with 295 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve just done a full roast for the clan. And now the best bit, they’re doing the washing up while I’ve collapsed on the sofa.

#toughlife

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:52 - Feb 28 with 294 viewsLord_Lucan

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:49 - Feb 28 by jeera

You say that, but choose the right cheese and that becomes sophisticated.

I like tinned plum tomatoes on toast - grated cheese an optional extra.

Taste sensation.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:52 - Feb 28 with 293 viewsStokieBlue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:18 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Learn that if you find yourself as an asylum seeker you can literally pick and choose which country you would like to go to?
Seems odd if you were truly so desperate to escape persecution you would be happy to get to get to anywhere safe for refuge. But you can keeping travelling for months to find the one that offers the best benefits. We must offer more than th other 3 or 4 countries they decided to travel through.
Is this the ioswich message board or the guardian / momentum board. I do wonder sometimes

What are your thoughts on the 300,000 people from Hong Kong that the government expect to come to Britain over the next 5 years to escape the Chinese regime?

What about the other 2.9m who are eligible and their 2.3m dependents?

SB

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:53 - Feb 28 with 292 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:46 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

What is wrong with you?

How long have you got?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:53 - Feb 28 with 289 viewsNthQldITFC

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:47 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

I have never claimed to like Pot Noodles. That is one of those TWTD myths. I do not like Pot Noodles.

Which is your favourite 'flavour'?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 270 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:47 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Yes I know.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 21:00 - Feb 28 with 267 viewsStokieBlue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:43 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

I’m not keen on carrots or broccoli - but I could eat spring greens or kale every day.

I’ve bought a cooker for my man pad in Norwich as I was getting fed up with takeaways and you can’t dine out at present.

I have Spring greens at every sitting - curry excepted

Kalettes are excellent.

Kale crossed with Brussels sprouts.

SB

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 21:03 - Feb 28 with 261 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:52 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Taste sensation.

Isn't that sort of English pizza?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 21:05 - Feb 28 with 255 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:58 - Feb 28 by jeera

Yes I know.

Then you will know I will not stand for this vicious slight upon my otherwise highly respected character.

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 21:08 - Feb 28 with 251 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 21:05 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Then you will know I will not stand for this vicious slight upon my otherwise highly respected character.

I do.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 21:11 - Feb 28 with 240 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 20:52 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Taste sensation.

Ooof, Something seems massively missing here. Ribeye steak possibly

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 21:15 - Feb 28 with 230 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:41 - Feb 28 by gtsb1966

Why do you consider that tweet racist?

Probably only the factual incorrect nature of the statement (1 tested positive not 12), the fact that there is no crisis caused by testing migrants and dealing with them appropriately and that the real Covid crisis is 122,849 deaths largely caused by the Government's (mis)handling of the situation.

What do you think is more of a threat? Spending months allowing free entry to the country by travellers without any testing (or quarantine) and in the hope of building herd immunity, or testing a boat load of migrants that land at Dover and dealing with them appropriately?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024