Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10089 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:04 - Feb 28 with 704 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:02 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

I'm not even sure what the argument is.

Even if we were to say hypothetically every single illegal immigrant had Covid on their way in, it would barely show up on the stats where we have even now 7,000 cases a day.

Most of those 7000 cases are Sovereign Covid though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:04 - Feb 28 with 711 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:58 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Fair representation. Lol
I've just been down voted for pointing out that the worldometer site which has the most accrurate coronavirus stats proves my point about Belgium.
I only posted as it was an unfair fight with poor old Paz getting laid into by an angry mob with pitch forks.
I thought I'd come in and take a few hits for him.

Jeff Daniels tagging in for Jim Carrey.

Paz was, mostly quite patiently, having the myths he believes about immigration being systematically debunked. That's the opposite of people baying with pitchforks. Perhaps if you and Paz showed some willingness to learn and to reconsider your views in light of evidence you might have fewer people pointing out your shared ignorance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:08 - Feb 28 with 696 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:02 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

I'm not even sure what the argument is.

Even if we were to say hypothetically every single illegal immigrant had Covid on their way in, it would barely show up on the stats where we have even now 7,000 cases a day.

By the way my argument is not that asylum seekers have covid. My point was the countries with the highest population density are struggling with covid.
The stats offered earlier for countries accepting immigrants was worked on immigrants per population of country
This doesn't allow for population density.
We may allow less immigrants into the UK than other countries but our country has many more people per land mass than many other countries like Spain and France
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:10 - Feb 28 with 684 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:08 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

By the way my argument is not that asylum seekers have covid. My point was the countries with the highest population density are struggling with covid.
The stats offered earlier for countries accepting immigrants was worked on immigrants per population of country
We may allow less immigrants into the UK than other countries but our country has many more people per land mass than many other countries like Spain and France

Other countries have competent governments.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:11 - Feb 28 with 673 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:04 - Feb 28 by wkj

Most of those 7000 cases are Sovereign Covid though

If I get Covid then I want the Kent variant. Garden of England init.

None of this South African and other foreign variants coming over here tring to take our viruses.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:12 - Feb 28 with 672 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:08 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

And less than countries such as Belgium, Netherlands and Malta - all of whom take a higher proportional number of asylum applications than the UK.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:14 - Feb 28 with 656 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:12 - Feb 28 by DropCliffsNotBombs

And less than countries such as Belgium, Netherlands and Malta - all of whom take a higher proportional number of asylum applications than the UK.

Per population or KM2
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:15 - Feb 28 with 650 viewsHerbivore

But not that many more than Germany, who take 3 or 4 times the number of asylum seekers that we do. That's because they are a country that has some sense of their responsibility as a comparatively wealthy nation. And as I pointed out earlier as well the links I posted include absolute numbers and we don't fare much better on that front either. You really don't have a cogent argument here at all.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 18:16]

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:18 - Feb 28 with 615 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:02 - Feb 28 by wkj

In fairness, Paz enters posts usually with the sole intention of getting a reaction. He's still not got over the fact he was caught telling porkie pies about his Covid activities last year.

Sorry? Exactly what lies was I caught telling?

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 602 viewswkj

In other news, MaySixth has finally got his 10 pager after all these years. As J2 said, often ignored and decided to go nuclear.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 604 viewsjeera

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:15 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

But not that many more than Germany, who take 3 or 4 times the number of asylum seekers that we do. That's because they are a country that has some sense of their responsibility as a comparatively wealthy nation. And as I pointed out earlier as well the links I posted include absolute numbers and we don't fare much better on that front either. You really don't have a cogent argument here at all.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 18:16]

Above and beyond that, it is the poorest countries who take on the most; Lebanon for pity's sake, Turkey...

But matey there is all over the shop.

He's leapt from "what about the children" to the desperate 'yeah but Guardian readers', to flipping Covid.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 604 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 17:58 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Fair representation. Lol
I've just been down voted for pointing out that the worldometer site which has the most accrurate coronavirus stats proves my point about Belgium.
I only posted as it was an unfair fight with poor old Paz getting laid into by an angry mob with pitch forks.
I thought I'd come in and take a few hits for him.

Thanks mate ... they’re about as intimidating as an outraged mob of guardian readers though ... oh wait ...

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:20 - Feb 28 with 600 viewsDanTheMan

But then why are you bringing Covid up in the first place?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:22 - Feb 28 with 582 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:19 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Thanks mate ... they’re about as intimidating as an outraged mob of guardian readers though ... oh wait ...

Jim Carrey has tagged back in for an exhausted Jeff Daniels.

Do you think calling people Guardian readers is insulting?

How are you getting on with revisiting your views on immigration in light of all the new information we've shared with you today?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 18:23]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:24 - Feb 28 with 562 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:18 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Sorry? Exactly what lies was I caught telling?

Tomorrow by 26_Paz 3 Jul 2020 11:38
I’ve got a couple of boozers booked for an all dayer tomorrow, really don’t know what to expect. We’ve booked into a couple of places just in case but really not sure what the general vibe will be ... will you be able to move to different pubs / bars etc or will they all be at capacity ... who knows!
Will it be good? Will it be rubbish? Will there be too many people? Will there not be many people? Maybe it’s the uncertainty that’s making it exciting ... either way I’m going to get trollied!
Hope you all enjoy it (safely) lads!

Surprised you never went back and deleted this post tbf

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:24 - Feb 28 with 565 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:24 - Feb 28 by wkj

Tomorrow by 26_Paz 3 Jul 2020 11:38
I’ve got a couple of boozers booked for an all dayer tomorrow, really don’t know what to expect. We’ve booked into a couple of places just in case but really not sure what the general vibe will be ... will you be able to move to different pubs / bars etc or will they all be at capacity ... who knows!
Will it be good? Will it be rubbish? Will there be too many people? Will there not be many people? Maybe it’s the uncertainty that’s making it exciting ... either way I’m going to get trollied!
Hope you all enjoy it (safely) lads!

Surprised you never went back and deleted this post tbf

What in there is a lie?

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:28 - Feb 28 with 547 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:24 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

What in there is a lie?

You know what happened after that post and the back peddling you had to do around it.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:29 - Feb 28 with 550 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:28 - Feb 28 by wkj

You know what happened after that post and the back peddling you had to do around it.

I haven’t a clue mate. I went out and got p1ssed on the first day the pubs opened. I’ll be doing exactly that same thing this time!

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:33 - Feb 28 with 544 viewsjayessess

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:14 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Per population or KM2

Both.

If a country has higher population density than the UK and takes more refugees per capita it would therefore follow that said country was also accepting more refugees per KM2.

Not that it's particularly relevant to the original point, which was that only a very small proportion of the world's refugee population ends up in Britain. Not that you'd know it from the considerable space it seems to occupy in some people's heads.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:33 - Feb 28 with 541 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:19 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Don't align yourself with him. I'm convinced you're brighter than you come across. All you need to do is stop being stubborn for the sake of it and actually embrace some of the facts people provide you.

Bluedan comes across as a proud knuckle-dragger. I don't think you are.

You don't have to choose between being part of the (in your words) clique and taking your current position. I spend a lot of time on here disagreeing with the same people you do but sometimes facts and a bit of decency lead you to the same place as well. You don't have to go full leftie.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:50 - Feb 28 with 486 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:33 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Don't align yourself with him. I'm convinced you're brighter than you come across. All you need to do is stop being stubborn for the sake of it and actually embrace some of the facts people provide you.

Bluedan comes across as a proud knuckle-dragger. I don't think you are.

You don't have to choose between being part of the (in your words) clique and taking your current position. I spend a lot of time on here disagreeing with the same people you do but sometimes facts and a bit of decency lead you to the same place as well. You don't have to go full leftie.

"Proud knuckle dragger" haha

Thats what I love about the left. They think they are above everybody else. They think they are so much more intellectual. You have no idea about me and I'm glad I don't know any of you. Probably sit near you at the ground and probably drink in the same pubs.

Lefites use their hearts not their brains in my opinion. They see the good in everybody and want to help, however they never work out if it is financially possible.

However if you dare have a different opinion to them you are in trouble.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:53 - Feb 28 with 476 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:50 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

Thats what I love about the left. They think they are above everybody else. They think they are so much more intellectual. You have no idea about me and I'm glad I don't know any of you. Probably sit near you at the ground and probably drink in the same pubs.

Lefites use their hearts not their brains in my opinion. They see the good in everybody and want to help, however they never work out if it is financially possible.

My word. This post is a spectacular fail on so many levels.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:53 - Feb 28 with 476 viewseireblue

As an aside, I noticed Paz was commenting on certain things without knowing certain facts, e.g. speaking from ignorance.

But on the actions of Nigel Farage, he was straight in with accurate information.

Interesting.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:53 - Feb 28 with 474 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:50 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

The thing of it all though, is J2 isn't really a leftie - say what you like about him but he analyses his points of view per situation. I too, am not a lefty, but I am and always have been staunchly against tribalism and the power it has over people to make snap judgements and go "all in".

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 18:55 - Feb 28 with 468 viewsJ2BLUE

Yep i'm a massive leftie...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024