Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10073 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:47 - Feb 28 with 665 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:43 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I’m guessing they’ve crossed from France, in which case they will have no case for asylum. You are supposed to seek asylum in the first ‘safe’ country you enter.

You were claiming that the UK lived in racial harmony earlier on. Unless you believe that France also lives in racial harmony I don't see how you can blame them for wanting to begin life again in the UK?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:48 - Feb 28 with 665 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:46 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Illegal immigrants

FFS.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:48 - Feb 28 with 659 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:46 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Illegal immigrants

https://www.insidehousing.co.uk/comment/comment/five-myths-about-migrants-and-ho

It seems you may well have taken someone's word for it again.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:49 - Feb 28 with 650 viewsSpruceMoose

Illegal immigrants

Asylum seekers. They aren't judged to be illegal yet. Same principle as if you were in court for flashing in public. I couldn't really call you a seedy pervert until the courts had decided.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:49 - Feb 28 with 649 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:47 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

You were claiming that the UK lived in racial harmony earlier on. Unless you believe that France also lives in racial harmony I don't see how you can blame them for wanting to begin life again in the UK?

When did I claim that?! You’ve just made that up.

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:49 - Feb 28 with 646 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:48 - Feb 28 by wkj

https://www.insidehousing.co.uk/comment/comment/five-myths-about-migrants-and-ho

It fits his agenda.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:50 - Feb 28 with 639 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:48 - Feb 28 by wkj

I think a pattern is beginning to form.

Those two degrees Paz has seem to have been a waste of time.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:55]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:50 - Feb 28 with 632 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:49 - Feb 28 by noggin

It fits his agenda.

He down voted me for sharing an article by the policy advisor at the Chartered Institute of Housing.

Troubling. Just trying to help.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:51 - Feb 28 with 631 viewsHerbivore

Illegal immigrants

What do you mean by "illegal immigrants"? Asylum seekers are here legally, and they don't just get given a house. Mostly they live in cramped hostel style accommodation, some might be in a house share if they are lucky. Very occasionally a family might have their own house, usually sorted for them by a charity rather than the government. Any migrant with no legal basis for being in the UK isn't entitled to anything, literally nothing. No housing, no benefits, nothing.

Paz, have you never thought that maybe it would benefit you if you educated yourself on this sort of stuff so that your views aren't based on mistruths and bigotry?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:52 - Feb 28 with 626 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:49 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

When did I claim that?! You’ve just made that up.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? by 26_Paz 28 Feb 2021 11:54
I think you have a good point here. You’re going to get ‘the treatment’ from the clique but you have a point.

Here you are saying the poster who had said it had a good point ffs.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:53 - Feb 28 with 616 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:51 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

What do you mean by "illegal immigrants"? Asylum seekers are here legally, and they don't just get given a house. Mostly they live in cramped hostel style accommodation, some might be in a house share if they are lucky. Very occasionally a family might have their own house, usually sorted for them by a charity rather than the government. Any migrant with no legal basis for being in the UK isn't entitled to anything, literally nothing. No housing, no benefits, nothing.

Paz, have you never thought that maybe it would benefit you if you educated yourself on this sort of stuff so that your views aren't based on mistruths and bigotry?

How could he continue to enjoy being a racist xenophobe though Herbs?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:55 - Feb 28 with 595 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 11:06 - Feb 28 by GaryCooper

You understand don't you?

Firstly that the TWTD 'clique' has been incorrect on every major issue in the 20 years that I have been on here.

Secondly, I understand that the continuation of racism is hunted down by the left loons to facilitate their world view, there is not a bandwagon the left loons would not hijack for their distorted vision.

Do try and stop being a d1ck.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:57 - Feb 28 with 591 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:51 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

This explains it perfectly. Paz, you should go and visit Yarl's Wood and report back what you see. Even post Brexit, it's not white immigrants you'll find there.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:58]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:57 - Feb 28 with 581 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:53 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

How could he continue to enjoy being a racist xenophobe though Herbs?

He might have to question whether his xenophobia is based on prejudice and misinformation rather than anything based on evidence. That would be uncomfortable for him I imagine but it'd be an opportunity for growth.

Given that Paz says he's a decent human being I'm sure that now it's been pointed out to him that his beliefs are based on stuff that's not true he'll go away and re-evaluate his stance. That's what a decent person would do I'm sure. The alternative is to carry on as normal, which would suggest a level of wilful ignorance that's just not congruent with being a decent person.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:58 - Feb 28 with 576 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:52 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? by 26_Paz 28 Feb 2021 11:54
I think you have a good point here. You’re going to get ‘the treatment’ from the clique but you have a point.

Here you are saying the poster who had said it had a good point ffs.

That’s not what I’ve said at all. You’re not even reading my posts any more

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:59 - Feb 28 with 571 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:57 - Feb 28 by noggin

This explains it perfectly. Paz, you should go and visit Yarl's Wood and report back what you see. Even post Brexit, it's not white immigrants you'll find there.

Paz probably thinks they're living the life of luxury surrounded by Play Station 2s and those Mr Frosty slushy makers.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:59 - Feb 28 with 567 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:58 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

You can hardly blame him for that TBF - It's not like you're reading ours either, just arbitrarily downvoting like a crook on the lam.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 14:10]

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:00 - Feb 28 with 564 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:57 - Feb 28 by noggin

Unfortunately Paz seems to have decided to go on a down arrowing spree of posts that are seeking to increase his understanding. That's a shame, this was a great opportunity for him to re-evaluate some things and show that he's essentially a decent guy but he's chosen a different path.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 14:01]

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:01 - Feb 28 with 558 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:58 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

The post is there for everyone to read you loon! I said that you said it was a good point - and we can all see that you said exactly that.

Paz, doesn't it ever get tiring pretending to be a decent person? Wouldn't it be easier to actually just be decent?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:02 - Feb 28 with 554 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:33 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I wasn’t aware of that, thanks for the info

Is that it? ffs
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:06 - Feb 28 with 540 viewsfooters

Tbf, I think you guys are being harsh. My ex wife ran off with an asylum seeker and then sold my house to some immigrants right under my nose. It's a shocking state of affairs, especially as I'm a WW2 veteran.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:07 - Feb 28 with 534 viewsMetal_Hacker

Cuckooooooooo 😳🙄

Poll: If it were one or the other

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:09 - Feb 28 with 527 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:01 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

The post is there for everyone to read you loon! I said that you said it was a good point - and we can all see that you said exactly that.

Paz, doesn't it ever get tiring pretending to be a decent person? Wouldn't it be easier to actually just be decent?

People can see that you are twisting my words.
I said he had a good point that left wing loons amplify issues to suit their world view. I did not say that the UK lives in racial harmony.

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:12 - Feb 28 with 520 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:09 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I said he had a good point that left wing loons amplify issues to suit their world view. I did not say that the UK lives in racial harmony.

You ought to be careful what you declare to be a good point in public.

I tell you what Paz, seeing as the legality of someone's immigration status is of no concern to you, and to avoid appearing to be a hypocrite, maybe you should get your missus on the first plane back to Bucharest.

I'd have absolutely no problem with people making a home and a life in the UK which hopefully will be better than the life they had elsewhere, but these are your rules we are playing by.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:14 - Feb 28 with 514 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:09 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

So by that token based on what you've said today would it be fair of us to say right wing loons believing what they want to fit their world view?

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024